Questions about the game

SithShrink

Hey @Trigun you're a technician character, what do you say - if our GM allows it - we create a cosmetic only upgrade to my restricted weapon (let's face it Im taking the heavy machine gun :) ). Basically the little hydraulic arm from Aliens that Vasquez had.

It'd give a little bit of a non mechanical reason why a not bulky looking 5' nothing would be able to use it.

https://tenor.com/view/alien-vasquez-guns-big-boom-gif-13242898

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

@Niven81, @Trigun, @bk313…unless we gat another character by Monday (if you know anyone, invite them on in,) I will put up the first post then. I’m not sure how much experience any of you have with this game. It’s my first time GMing it, so we will learn together. If anyone has played it a fair amount m feel free to remind me of rules I might have missed. Look forward to trying this as a (for now) three person fire team.

Go to the characters section of the game and click on the Start New Topic button. That section also has a thread with a template for the sheet the GM posted.

To copy the template find "clone" then when you start your character press the double box button between the text bubble and "size" and the template will now be in the editor.

I don't have any experience with the game, but have wanted to play after buying the core rulebook. Looking forward to seeing what comes up and seeing Caitlin/Aura grow.