Applicant - IC - Able Carter Coaching Inn

bwatford

PC

Glyndwr Wuduweard Fairy Warlock 1glyndwr smaller.jpeg
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 12 (leather) | HP: 11/11 | Initiative: +1 | Passive Perception: 11 
Spell Slots: 2/2 | Spell Attack: +5 | Spell DC: 13

Glyndwr looks surprised at Alatia's comment. "Oh, no, I'm no watchman. I just help out sometimes. Mostly, I'm a woodcarver. You know, some ornament, some figurines, help some with fletching, some with the casks. Bit of this, bit of that. Really just trying to get out and meet more people."

As names get shared he continues, "Charmed to meet you, Alatia, and you, Allera. Studying with the wizard, you say? That must be exciting. I don't think I'd be able to sit still that long."

He focuses back to Alatia. "Like Allera says, it seems like the mines are the money around here, and that always attracts attention. For me, I just have a feeling that something's going on here, but I'm not sure what it is, or what I'm supposed to do about it, so I'm just talking to people, try to see what I can find out, and doing what I can to pay my room and board while I do so."

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action: Your action goes here.
Bonus Action: Your bonus action goes here.
Move: Your movement goes here.
Manipulate: Your one free object interaction goes here.

PC

Tess High Elf Rogue 1spacer.png

AC: 14 (leather armor) | HP: 9/9 | Initiative: +3 | Passive Perception: 12, Darkvision 60

There weren't many places in town better to catch the comings and goings of the town than The Able Cart Coaching Inn. At least if you wanted to avoid getting an elbow to the face. But it was Tess' day off, or rather Elodie's, and there was no way in the hells she'd spend it at The Feral Dog. Better class of people here, except the gaggle of dwarves apparently. Fact it didn't smell like dog didn't hurt either. Tess didn't get there that often. What was the point? But today, she felt like doing something different. Why not?

Seeing the newcomers could be fun too, if only to size up the talent. Not that piddling little snatch jobs were Tess' preference, noticing the one woman suddenly getting very nervous about thievery. "I'd be more worried about thugs than thieves around here, personally," the young elf says, interjecting in the conversation. "Especially around payday. You steer clear of places like The Feral Dog those days, there's always someone looking to take someone else's wages one way or another then. Or just stay away from The Feral Dog. That's just good advice in general."

Mechanics

PC

Riffraff Ratfolk, Scoundrel - Rogue 1image.png.5ef1191979de0d01f9f98f3d1d0feefe.png
image.png.30b924e658ca3da1577a1e996d5a58f6.png

AC: 15 | HP: 9/9 | Init: +3 | PP: 15

Sneak Attack: 1d6 | DM Inspiration: 0

From the shadows in the corner of the bar there's a loud snigger and a hiss as the discussion turns to thieves, thugs and the Feral Dog. A short figure, perhaps a hooded halfling or gnome, sits nursing a half empty glass.

"Good advice indeed, but there's more than one way for a fool to be parted from their money in this town..." states the voice from within the darkness of the hood, before the figure leans into the light revealing a pair of beady black eyes and a whiskered snout "...after all, there are rats everywhere!"

Riffraff laughs heartily at his own joke, then realising that the newcomers might take offence and Arior might stop serving him, he holds up his hands. "My apologies...no intention to shock...just tryin' to find a little fun where I can! I forget that not everyone has seen the likes of me before" He winks at the robed priestess and adds "You should pop over to the Emporium if you want a closer look...we got all kindsa strangeness over there!"

Then turning to Glydwr he spreads his arms wide, adopting as honest a pose as he can muster "And you don't need to worry about Ellival Moonmeadow's stuff...that kinda mischief is just not my style!"

@FireHound @pesukarhu

Mechanics

Edited by MysteriousMiller (see edit history)