Announcements / Discussion / Collaboration

Aspekt

22 minutes ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

Do what? Have we started? Which thread?

cheers

Not yet, still sorting groups, though looks like it's almost concluded. Stand by and wait still! 😉

@Aspekt @scootloops once we do have two groups and the two of you have had time to run through them (thanks again for stepping up scootloops by the way), it may be worth running through to prune a few ooc threads, or condense them into one, since we seem to have quite a few that have become similar in function. Maybe just two new ?forums (whatever those headings at the top are) from group 1 & 2, with it's own IC and OOC threads. Can then move the appropriate character threads to the relevant forum if preferred, or just leave them all here.

24 minutes ago, PureChance said:

Not yet, still sorting groups, though looks like it's almost concluded. Stand by and wait still! 😉

@Aspekt @scootloops once we do have two groups and the two of you have had time to run through them (thanks again for stepping up scootloops by the way), it may be worth running through to prune a few ooc threads, or condense them into one, since we seem to have quite a few that have become similar in function. Maybe just two new ?forums (whatever those headings at the top are) from group 1 & 2, with it's own IC and OOC threads. Can then move the appropriate character threads to the relevant forum if preferred, or just leave them all here.

Yes definitely. There's a lot going on here (like at the tavern) and some threads I think could be condensed for sure. Aspekt and I will work that out as time goes on.
I think we'll have a shared thread somewhere too so if you all want to talk across groups you can, just no spoilers! We fully plan on the two groups having some sort of effect on each other's game, and possibly some full group IC shenanigans if you're both back in town at the same time.

@ResidualRose I think our posting expectation is 1-2 posts per week, so you might have to go find a good tv show haha.

We will definitely clean up after the chaos I caused. I agree with the idea of having a separate forum for each adventuring group and placing the relevant threads in there.

Sorry for being slow, im getting used to how it works, just make sure everything is fine and ill make entry to tavern either pretending Clay was there during recruitment speech of Sarge or simply as one who late, so in this case he will wait, hesitating for a bit to get a grasp of situation looking at everyone.

Edited by Moturnach (see edit history)

32 minutes ago, Aspekt said:

@ResidualRose I think our posting expectation is 1-2 posts per week, so you might have to go find a good tv show haha.

We will definitely clean up after the chaos I caused. I agree with the idea of having a separate forum for each adventuring group and placing the relevant threads in there.

No fear. It’s specifically just this week that I am low on mental stimulation. Stuck at my mothers’ house in the Ontario boonies until…Thursday? Friday?

On the plus/annoying side, I can run HeroForge and Token Stamp 2 on my iPad just fine, so I’ll be doing random spur of the moment quick and dirty art assets for this…y’all can take ‘em or leave ‘em, I don’t mind.

Will also take requests though…I can switch between random artistic spontaneity and focused task oriented demands pretty easily.

4 minutes ago, Moturnach said:

Sorry for being slow, im getting used to how it works, just make sure everything is fine and ill make entry to tavern either pretending i was there during recruitment speech of Sarge or simply as one who late, so in this case he will wait, hesitating for a bit to get a grasp of situation looking at everyone.

I think you still need to pick a team at least out of character.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreGamer said:

I think you still need to pick a team at least out of character.

Awkay, what the current teams are? Or lets say who might lack a ranger, having a game set or language to share with? Cause im thinking on those so it might add some extra reason why character decided to pick specific team.

Since im not very experienced, im fine with whatever choice as far as its okay for others))

Edited by Moturnach (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, Moturnach said:

Awkay, what the current teams are? Or lets say who might lack a ranger, having a game set or language to share with? Cause im thinking on those so it might add some extra reason why character decided to pick specific team.

Since im not very experienced, im fine with whatever choice as far as its okay for others))

sorry, its on this thread:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/topic/16022-ooc-adventuring-teams-creation/#comments

Edited by scootloops (see edit history)

Current Team Compositions (In Development)

Team 1 Team 2

Loxley

Arden

Tseren

Wilovar

Elrod

Daermiir

Eira

Belbajak Family

Saya

Samus

Sherrin

Tevis

Sarah

Team 1 already has a ranger so Team 2 might be in need of your special talents. But if you feel more comfortable with the characters on Team 1 I am sure it wouldn’t cause any problems for anyone. Whichever seems the most fun to play with, go for it.

1 minute ago, OneMoreGamer said:

Current Team Compositions (In Development)

Team 1 Team 2

Loxley

Arden

Tseren

Wilovar

Elrod

Daermiir

Eira

Belbajak Family

Saya

Samus

Sherrin

Tevis

Sarah

Team 1 already has a ranger so Team 2 might be in need of your special talents. But if you feel more comfortable with the characters on Team 1 I am sure it wouldn’t cause any problems for anyone. Whichever seems the most fun to play with, go for it.

Both teams have a ranger, so either works.

Team two could use a healer, and maybe some extra support AFAIK, not sure how that works with your chosen class.

Edited by scootloops (see edit history)