Bite The Curb

PiebaldWookie

The New Fish

image.png.15cb3372619df4f55e074e6b8763fdf2.pngThe Ice Queen makes a point and he rolls his neck like he honestly is thinking about it. Shakes his head a bit though.

N’t well, n’t ‘n time. Ah get one am thinkin’ mah as well jus’ hittem’ fas’ ‘n’ hard.” Johnny replied, then looking to Waller and just giving a nod. Feels better that way anyway.

OOC

Copperhead

spacer.png

Copperhead let's out a hiss once he feels the bomb begin to hum with killing power. At the press of a button Copperhead's life was now in the hands of this woman, to be ended at her wants and whims. Another indignity to be redressed at a later date, and in that Waller had given something away to Copperhead; she had a far more personal stake in this than she was letting on. A few theories floated about his mind, but there would be time enough to assess those later. Patience was his greatest asset for the time being, and when the opportunity at last came for retribution? He would tear out its heart.

At the mention of the Colonel's name, Copperhead can't help but let a caustic chuckle escape his throat. "Colonel Flagg? You can't be serious. Don't tell me he bleeds red, white, and blue to?" Turning his gaze towards the Colonel, Copperhead's tongue flares against his muzzle. "Suppose we'll find out in the field."

Listening only sparingly to the back and forth between Frost and Ohm, Waller's heaping of additional responsibilities on the Ice Queen finally prompts Copperhead to note this so called Feral amongst the assembled convicts. He couldn't claim to recognize her, but even still something seemed... off about the girl. Evidently Waller seems to place particular importance on her. The question remained as to why?

Turning his attention away from the girl, Copperhead finally decides to opine as to a possible course of action. "Minimum risk, maximum carnage is my preference for a plan. Accessing the Sinister Citadel is likely a long shot, but could nevertheless prove advantageous if the need arises."

OOC

image.png.39e5e8a4b0f61412d33bfea25602fe67.png

"Judith will be just fine, like always." Frost replied to Amanda, using Feral's name instead of her code. "But I am sure that my duller half will give you every detail you want."

At Copperhead's outburst, Frost turns an amused glance his way. "You are going to laugh at someone else's name?"

She does not make anything else of it, preferring to get down to business. "This Citadel thing is your plan. You tell us what you need, then we can decide if it is enough risk versus reward to accomplish."

OOC 

Nothing Special to Report.

Caitlyn Snow aka Killer Frost | Brains 3 (Super Theory) | Muscles 2 (Kickboxing) | Moves 2 (Careful Observation) | Mojo 5 (Ice Powers)

Spend 3LP to form a single-use item out of ice (lasts one scene) | Weakness - heat, loss of control of powers under extreme stress

Copperhead

spacer.png

Copperhead turns to Frost, the corners of his mouth being raised as the only tell of a smile behind his muzzle. "Maliciously my dear. As to my plan, I'd wager we have about as much say in how this operation is run as the plebs do in Belle Reve's cafeteria menu. Which is to say none. We go where Waller tells us, jump whichever shark she needs jumped. No issue with me of course, so long as I get to slit a few throats along the way."

OOC

Frost raises an eyebrow. "You are the one that suggested going to the Sinister Citadel. If you don't have a plan then why did you bring it up?"

OOC: This is your thing, not Wallers. If you want to use the option, you need to tell us why it can help and how to do it. Get the team on your side.

spacer.pngFeral looks at the conversation confused. Finally, she speaks up. "If we need a reason to go in, wouldn't his tattoos being wrong be a reason?" Asks Feral. "I can go along and when we get in, we start trouble." She sounds incredibly cold offering up Johnny as a traitor, but the truth is, she actually means for him to go in and fix the tattoos and for him to vouch for her, rather than her dragging in a traitor.

She looks back and forth between Johnny, Frost, and Waller, trying to get a read on the three people's opinions she feels have any merit in the conversation.

Edited by Xerin (see edit history)

vertigoavatar.png.0a5601551c1e9eaf4d3b72903f937143.png"Right or wrong, Citadel or not — perhaps," Count Vertigo chimed in, "ours plans would have more weight if we made them once we're arrived and can gauge the situation directly, rather than speculating from the inside of our... cozy home.

Unless you have yet to share other informations already in your possession, Mrs Waller?" he asked, turning toward their boss.

Copperhead

spacer.png

"Indeed. As scintillating as this conversation has proven, the sooner we can start piling up bodies the better." Copperhead's tongue flares in anticipation as he refocuses on Waller.

OOC

Sheet

I don't actually know how the Citadel would work in practice here, truthfully just having Copperhead blow hot air by bragging about the Society.