Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.4e5d5a99c665d79a45fd0cf2a3559d5e.pngAlura Sajon LG Human Wizard [8]
HP 45 | AC 13/16 | Init +3 | Perception 19 | Investigation 23

Alura whispers again to Calista, "Negotiate this for us." Alura moves to the back and places a calming hand on Aubryn's sword hand. It is her way of letting her know that Calista will try to handle this encounter. Since their cover in blown direct combat might not be the best tactic here. This Knight of Neraka is already aware of the companions and is ready to fight; there is no advantage for the companions. This room seems to be his ground and moving forward seems ill advised at the moment.

Alura is looking for an advantage that can be gained here. Maybe that comes outside this room.

OoC

Alura is going to look outside the room to see if there is something to use to their advantage. Passive Perception 19 and Investigation 23.

@Neopopulas I trust you to stall this encounter and find out how we can not get into a direct fight at the moment. See if he wants something from us or maybe there is something we can help him out with. Either way, there must be something he wants. Like the guys upstairs taken care of, maybe? I don't know I'm just think there has to be something else other than a straight brawl.

rauhric

rauhric

Alura whispers again to Calista, "Negotiate this for us." Alura moves to the back and places a calming hand on Aubryn's sword hand. It is her way of letting her know that Calista will try to handle this encounter. Since their cover in blown direct combat might not be the best tactic here. This Knight of Neraka is already aware of the companions and is ready to fight; there is no advantage for the companions. This room seems to be his ground and moving forward seems ill advised at the moment.

Alura is looking for an advantage that can be gained here. Maybe that comes outside this room.

OoC

Alura is going to look outside the room to see if there is something to use to their advantage. Passive Perception 19 and Investigation 23.

@Neopopulas I trust you to stall this encounter and find out how we can not get into a direct fight at the moment. See if he wants something from us or maybe there is something we can help him out with. Either way, there must be something he wants. Like the guys upstairs taken care of, maybe? I don't know I'm just think there has to be something else other than a straight brawl.

rauhric

rauhric

Alura whispers again to Calista, "Negotiate this for us." Alura moves to the back and places a calming hand on Aubryn's sword hand. It is here way of letting her know that Calista will try to handle this encounter. Since their cover in blown direct combat might not be the best tactic here. This Knight of Neraka is already aware of the companions and is ready to fight; there is no advantage for the companions. This room seems to be his ground give and moving forward seems ill advised at the moment.

OoC

rauhric

rauhric

Alura whispers again to Calista, "Negotiate this for us." Alura moves to the back and places a calming hand on Aubryn's sword hand. It is here way of letting her know that Calista will try to handle this encounter. Since their cover in blown direct combat might not be the best tactic here. This Knight of Neraka is already aware of the companions and is ready to fight; there is no advantage for the companions. This room seems to be his ground give and moving forward seems ill advised at the moment.

OoC