Edit History

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.4e5d5a99c665d79a45fd0cf2a3559d5e.pngAlura Sajon LG Human Wizard [8]
HP 45 | AC 13/16 | Init +3 | Perception 19 | Investigation 23

Alura whispers to her other companions, Aubryn and Niles, "That room is his power source, do not fight him in there." Alura makes sure they understand her with a questioning nod. She will keep her distance from the rooms entrance so that she can drop a spell at a moments notice. Not wanting to waste this opportunity with someone who knows so much she casts Detect Thoughts of the dark sorcerer.

OoC

Alura is keeping the villain in sight and casting Detect Thoughts on him.

@Neopopulas That's good. Keep him talking. If it comes to an attack I think I will drop an Evard's Black Tentacles in there.

rauhric

rauhric

image.png.4e5d5a99c665d79a45fd0cf2a3559d5e.pngAlura Sajon LG Human Wizard [8]
HP 45 | AC 13/16 | Init +3 | Perception 19 | Investigation 23

Alura whispers to her other companions, Aubryn and Niles, "That room is his power source, do not fight him in there." Alura makes sure they understand her with a questioning nod. She will keep her distance from the rooms entrance so that she can drop a spell at a moments notice. Not wanting to waste this opportunity with someone who knows so much she casts Detect Thoughts of the dark sorcerer.

OoC

Alura is keeping the villain in sight and casting Detect Thoughts on him.

@Neopopulas That's good. Keep him talking. If it comes to an attack I think I will drop an Evard's Black Tentacles in there.