Character Creation Rules

Sounds good! I spent the 39d6, then a bunch of CP. So far, I still have roughly 252 left, though I'll want to check the math again. I think Mercy could be, in Pathfinder terms, like an Alchemist, Investigator, Arcane Trickster, Sorcerer (Seeker), or Wizard, depending on how much magical power she'd have. Help spending the remaining CP would be welcome! Feel free to use me as a teaching example for other prospective players.

Edited by Sensibleshoes (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Azure Kestrel said:

Sounds good! I spent the 39d6, then a bunch of CP. So far, I still have roughly 252 left, though I'll want to check the math again. I think Mercy could be, in Pathfinder terms, like an Alchemist, Investigator, Arcane Trickster, Sorcerer (Seeker), or Wizard, depending on how much magical power she'd have. Help spending the remaining CP would be welcome! Feel free to use me as a teaching example for other prospective players.

I'm basically intending for people to use them on skills and a couple of ability bumps. There are lists of special abilities in each of the game lines like Scifi, Fantasy, and Adventure you could also use the cp for.

The magic system is you have a spell and you roll a check against a difficulty number, it's very simple. You'll just have a list of spells you can cast.