Edit History

scootloops

scootloops

Gala Dex SaveGeorge Dex Save

Tableplop Link
GM

Ejira blasts Gala with an ice knife, piercing the creatures chest but not slowing it down enough to avoid the icy blast. George however, is just a little too slow and takes the full cold damge, leaving his claws with a frosty covering.

Kagami brings the RAGE and slices gala with the full weight of the katana. Gala was no match for the samurai, and the creature falls to the ground in two grotesque halves.

Ghast Recalled Knowledge

OOC:

@BigLee  @Phntm888 @Coruja you're up!
Since I didn't hear from BigLee I'm going to roll an attack for Samus since he had an arrow knocked. Firing at George. Make a new one for round 2! (let me know if the numbers don't add up)

Samus Attack:1d20+5Piercing: 1d6+3

Round 2: Those with "‼️" may act!

Init Name Damage Tracker Concentrating Notes
  19 Gala -14, -4   Marked (from Sarah)
‼️ 15 Samus      
‼️ 14 Tevis      
‼️ 11 Sarah   Hunter's Mark (Gala)  
  10 Grissom      
  9 Sherrin     Immune: Ghast Stench (24 hrs), on roof (about 20 ft up)
  9 George      
  8 Eira      
  6 Kagami      

scootloops

scootloops

Tableplop Link
GM

Ejira blasts Gala with an ice knife, piercing the creatures chest but not slowing it down enough to avoid the icy blast. George however, is just a little too slow and takes the full cold damge, leaving his claws with a frosty covering.

Kagami brings the RAGE and slices gala with the full weight of the katana. Gala was no match for the samurai, and the creature falls to the ground in two grotesque halves.

Ghast Recalled Knowledge

OOC:

@BigLee you're up! Since I didn't hear from you I'm going to use your last action as your last turn. Make a new one for round 2!

Round 2: Those with "‼️" may act!

Init Name Damage Tracker Concentrating Notes
  19 Gala -14, -4   Marked (from Sarah)
‼️ 15 Samus      
‼️ 14 Tevis      
‼️ 11 Sarah   Hunter's Mark (Gala)  
  10 Grissom      
  9 Sherrin     Immune: Ghast Stench (24 hrs), on roof (about 20 ft up)
  9 George      
  8 Eira      
  6 Kagami      

scootloops

scootloops

On 4/5/2024 at 8:28 PM, 8w_gremlin said:

hunter-small.png.0b79cc2c82e1a9ee0a013cb005c59b93.pngEira Fjelldis Human Druid 2

Hp: 17/17 | Ac: 15 | Init: +2 | Perception: 15 | Insight: 15 | Investigation: 11
STRSave: -1
Athletics: -1
8, DEXSave: +2
Acrobatics +2
Slight of Hand +2
Stealth +2
14, CONSave: +2 14, INTSave: +3
Arcane +1
History +1
Investigation +1
Nature +1
Religion +1
12, WISSave: +5
Animal Handling +5
Insight +5
Perception +5
Medicine +3
Survival +5
16, CHASave: +0
Deception +0
Intimidation +0
Performance +0
Persuasion +0

Eira, standing defiantly in the doorway, her silhouette stark against the night, swiftly drew upon the cold essence of the wilderness. With a whispered incantation and a fluid gesture, she conjured an ice knife, its crystalline blade gleaming with lethal frost.

She hurled the spell at the advancing ghasts with unerring precision. The ice knife pierced through the closest ghast before detonating in a burst of jagged shards, the explosion tearing through the foul creatures with a chilling howl of elemental fury.

She quickly moves around following in the direction Sarah went

OOC, Mechanics

Action: Cast Ice Knife at Gala - target takes 1d10 piercing damage, then the target and each creature within 5 feet of it must succeed on a Dexterity saving throw or take 2d6 cold damage. (DC 13)
Bonus Action: nothing
Move: follow Sarah, (updated map)