players lounge

Hey guys. So, events with my boy are taking up much more of my free time than I thought. As much as it pains me, I don't see being able to post on the Weave for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much for opening your game and arms to me. Maybe once everything is settled down, you'd consider me again. Wish you all the best!

1 hour ago, Alterangel said:

Hey guys. So, events with my boy are taking up much more of my free time than I thought. As much as it pains me, I don't see being able to post on the Weave for the foreseeable future. Thank you so much for opening your game and arms to me. Maybe once everything is settled down, you'd consider me again. Wish you all the best!

Sorry to lose you, Alterangel. Hope your home situation improves.

3 hours ago, Alterangel said:

yeah... we can keep the ships navigator until your return... I'm keeping the Seagull 😀

Enjoy 👀

3 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

yeah... we can keep the ships navigator until your return... I'm keeping the Seagull 😀

Enjoy 👀

Thank you! I really appreciate that. May the seagull serve you all well.

27 minutes ago, DarkAngel said:

Apologies for the delay... crazy weather and other stuff going on.

Last NPC to fabricate then we can continue.

I'm still here. Happy to wait. Life happens and games sometimes have to deal with starts and stops.

But I think we lost our doctor.

FYI, I have a doctor already built and ready to go (it was my second-place character concept)--for the next time you kill Knell. 😛