Edit History

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Updated Arkhive Submissions

Round 6 - Years 2049-2051
Illumined Utopian - [link] - Region(s) 01, 10, 37, 45

• Military - Defend The Illumined Utopian from Unprovoked Aggression
    The unprovoked aggression against the Illumined Utopian for proposed claims of slavery require the new Console to scramble diplomacy with nations that he thought had been friendly with Utopian. The aggression first approach to negotiations surprises him in regards to the Black Cloud Confederation who share an Embassy with the Illumined Utopian and he orders an immediate evacuation of the Reflective Gardens while tensions heighten as Illumined Utopian forces are mustered to deploy in defense.
    Illumined Utopian diplomats following discussions and talks with the Black Cloud Coalition and the Glorified Purifiers come to tenuous halt to aggression against the separate attacks. Future agreements are discussed on continued relations between the polities.
    This is not an Action but a Record of Events.
  • Military Special 5 - Create The Labyrinthic Path Fortress in the Heights of Utopia (10)
    With the near aggression threatening the very livelihood of all Jy'mar living in the Warrens of the Heights of Utopia a great cry is put out by the people to the First Speaker for additional measures to defend their way of life from outside influence. First Speaker Paula directs August Iovita to create a defensive 'labyrinth' surrounding the Warrens itself to have attackers forced into the defensive properties of the fortress and confusing nature of the undersized tunnels. Iovita incorporated the Arkhive Hive bees in the defense of the Path, with their tunnels and hives intermingled with the added defensive structures dead-ends and confusing twists. Protectorate Jy'mar are taught the shotcuts, blind kill zones as well as trained with the Arkhive Bees to defend and protect the Warrens and by projection, the Heights of Utopia.
    Claiming Renown from Built to Last as ILU's first Fortress
  • Faith Special 5 - Form the Prime's Paragon Holy Order
    With the attacks primed by the Black Cloud Coalition against the Heights of Utopia it is clear the pirates have lost their path as they target once allies on thin accusations. Jy'mar adherants muster at Prime Marcus' call and preach to the pirate captains of the North Way Cluster
    With the pirate withdrawal from aggression Prime Marcus calls back the adherents and redirects the Paragons into the formation of a Holy Order of Faithful. The Prime's Paragons.
    Claiming Renown from Built to Last as ILU's first Holy Order
Prime's Paragons
PP.jpg.906ec1eeddf2b006ec867f1a017f8365.jpg

The Prime's Paragons are an order of Soul's Expression members focused on enacting the will of the Prime, the Leader of the Soul's Expression flock.

They act as the investigative and militaristic branch of the faith and is traditionally made up of masters whose paths synchronized with that direction.

After them being brought into the limelight following the Basu-Rahman Group's base destruction on Sansar Prime Marcus decided to allocate a dedicated space for them in the Warrens of the Heights of Utopian for them to reside on maintain their position.

• Faith - Work on the Arkhive Bee Hive [3/5]

• Faith - Work on the Arkhive Bee Hive [4/5]

• Faith - Finish the Cata-Honeycombs (Arkhive Bee Hive) [5/5]
    The close attack on the warrens worried the inhabitants and bee keepers in the Heights of Utopia and steeled them with determination to complete the work that they started so that the bees from the Arkhive had a chance to flourish in the Warrens. With Iovita's guidance the inhabitants started distributing the hive into the structure of the Labyrinthic Path instead of a single location as originally planned so that losses of some of the hive did not doom the rest of it.

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY
Chonkia.png.1f191a419d19a8484a92d5e0daef54a0.png

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)
Dip: 4 || Mil: 5
Eco: 3 || Fai: 5
Int: 3
Unit Cap: 4 / 9
Treasure: 0 || Income: +0

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts on Region 10
  • Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 1 and Region 45 (I know I don't have media and can't actually resist right now)
  • Non-Action: Resist all hostile actions against owned trade-posts. (10-TP1 & 11-TP2)
  • Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy has been slated for evacuation and immediate closure. ILU's Embassy with BCC is being planned to be abandoned! With BCC backing off on the invasion the Embassies closure is temporary and reopens for business - security is heightened as the staff continue to be on edge from recent potential war.
  • Non-Action: The Illumined Utopian has no stake on Region 37 and their purpose in the take-over is complete. The Illumined Utopian is abandoning Region 37 to its fate and will consider no reprisals for actions taken against the Region as the Prime's Paragons evacuate to complete their work elsewhere.
  • Non-Action: Among his other Duties Antonius Drusus sends a delegate to the Mekhala races to observe and obtain information on the racers for potential future involvement.
  • Non-Action: The deal made between the Glorified Purifiers and the Black Cloud Coalition over conflicts of region 8 and its custodianship by the Arkhive worry the Illumined Utopian. As a Local Charter member they file a Beedom of Information Act Request with the Arkhive for the terms regarding region 8 being held by the Arkhive for both GLO and BCC.
  • Non-Action: Introduce a New Heir: Console-Elect Giovanni has been brought in from the wings of politics to fill in as the next Console should he be required! [5 Dip, 2 Military, 2 Economy, 5 Faith, 2 Intrigue]
  • Non-Action: Coronal Catalogue of Duelists Submission:
    The Illumined Utopian receives the requests from the Imperial Court for information on duels and digs through the recent archives to obtain records of Console Prisca's recorded duels among the Protectorate Jy'mar forces and some of her duels in combat during the Wyrmlands campaigns.
    Console Prisca's fighting style led itself to a bombastic feat of agility and prowess of their own body to propel herself around the battlefield peppering foes from afar before getting in close to provide powerful strikes to disrupt and distract her foes from engaging. Against fellow Jy'mar her heightened abilities were more evenly matched as duels between masters took place more often in the air than on ground. Her fights against larger opponents varied on their ability to absorb hits and take concentrated powerful blows that centered on pressure points and weaknesses not normally accessible to someone of a similar size.

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+6)

• (+1) Culture's Literature

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day One

The Life of a Jy'mar citizen, by Cluatis Masiziou

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

For security of my client I have changed all names within this work.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
    As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two, by Cluatis Masiziou
    I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
    At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three, by Cluatis Masiziou
    It was the Captain who found me mid-afternoon on the third day. He was worried when I hadn't come out for breakfast and hadn't been seem by anyone. He said it took some time to find the trapped nook and was fairly impressed with the little piece I carved out for myself. Obviously I needed the sleep, and I only mildly shuttered at the quantity of bugs in my death trapped area.
    Other than concern for my wellbeing being a passenger on his vessel the captain was also informing me that we would be landing close to nightfall at the targeted port-of call. A middle of nowhere Badal waystation aerostat that traders frequented to transfer cargo and passengers. Reminding me that was as far as I paid for, he said he could keep me on for longer if I wanted to head toward Shiwa Yun - My eyes were set on Senkar - I wanted to see the magic of their lands. He said I could use the nook again tonight as they would be berthed overnight and leave in the morning. I guess tomorrow I will explore a waystation and try to find passage to Senkar.

• Life of a Jy'mar Day ???, by Cluatis Masiziou
    I have lost track of time in this wider world as I strive to survive the waystations of Badal. Nothing would have prepared me for this, I thought my time on the Captain's aero-ship was fraught with danger, compared to the areas of the waystations it is nothing. Let me roll back, I believe I left off when I was going to search the waystation for passage to Senkar. That was my aim that day - but no Captains were willing to take me on - I had nothing of value to them or anything worth trading. The credits I had to my name could have been checked but they were not even willing to try. So I instead set to finding a place to stay until I could obtain passage. The Waystations of badal are a dismal affair, barely enough space to berth passengers as they wait days or weeks for the next aero-ship to cross and pick them up, no measures to reduce or remove the population of pests that build up from the toxic skies of Badal apart from some barely routine cleaning and inspections. If it doesn't break structural integrity then it doesn't concern the independent owners of the waystations. Its been perhaps weeks since I was dropped here. I've lost track of time fighting a war of attrition against the pests of this waystation. Now that I have finally carved a fortress in an old cupboard space unused by the inhabitants of this station I can now reflect on my situation. I hope this missive finds you - Please send it along to the Protectorate and inform them of this plight facing travelling Jy'mar so they can warn others.
  • (+1) Historical Work
    See Coronal Catalogue of Duelists Submission
  • (+1) The Morality of In Vivo Modification - A Series of Papers on the Ethics and Usage
    With the introduction of In Vivo Modification to the Illumined Utopian the doctors and scientists of the Warrens took to investigating the potential uses while philosophers took to discussing the ethical impacts of the wide spread use of the technology and its potential. The discussions around the ability to modify future Jy'mar were hotly debated between two main camps, the ones who believe the tech hinders natural progression of the Jy'mar abilities while the other says this just helps accelerate them. These papers contained the dissertations and recordings of the debates held by both parties while the scientists and doctors completed clinical trials to confirm the practice would be safe to all involved. Through the debates Public opinion was swayed toward the wide-spread adaptation of In Vivo Modification when the tests proved that it could be completed safely and obtain good results toward allowing more complete gender re-assignment in addition to re-growing lost limbs and other injuries. Ethical implications of the potential usage of the technology to wipe a race out through a targeted retrovirus prompted additional security measures to be implemented on the Warrens' seal.
  • (+1) Fa Rrow Dentialu {Arkhive Librarian 611.314} joins the Illumined Utopian as the caretaker of the Cata-Honeycombs Hive!
    With the distributed nature of the hive the previous caretaker requests additional aid from the Arkhive for a more distributed persona like the condition of the Hive being built. The Arkhive sent Fa Rrow DentialuSpeaker: Fa D'lanti
    Riamgr Entonla
    Rhagli Titae
    Oslyta Aborun
    Wypan Luram
    , a Durat Pod, to take over the primary custodial of the Cata-Honeycombs hive to ensure its health and wellbeing going forward. With the hive distributed through the fortress around the Warrens Fa Rrow Dentialu is well suited to being in multiple places at to ensure all the bees continue to grow in their new integrated environment.
  • (+2) The Cata-Honeycombs ongoing hive contribution!

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Treasure: 0

Income: +0

Trade Posts: 

• 10-TP1 (Exotic Heavy Metals) - DI for 45
  • 11-TP2 (Synthetic Meats) - DI for 10

Debts:

• Owe the White Pawns 2 'Treasure Units'

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

• Reflective Gardens, Blue Zone of the North Way Cluster (BCC)

Regions:

• Capital: Heights of Utopia (10), ILU Gov, Open Merc, ILU Media
    • Fortress: The Labyrinthic Path
    • Holy Order: Paragon's Primes
    • GP5 ArkHive: Cata-Honeycombs
  • Undeveloped Colony: <Unnamed> (01), Undeveloped
  • Exclave: <Unnamed> (37), Open Gov, Open Merc, Open Media
  • Exclave: Wyrmlands (45), GLO Gov, Open Merc, Open Media

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status: 10 (4+6)

Faith:

Official: Soul's Expression

• Size 5: +1 to buyouts
  • Size 10: Not Set

Organized Size 13

• Sole (+4): None
  • Majority (+3): 10, 50
  • Plurality (+2): 11
  • Minority (+1): 1, 2, 18, 46, 84
  • Holy Orders (+1):

Military:

Admiral Legate Victolus (7)

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.
{+2 to Orbital Superiority Bonus}

Unit Cap 4/9

• Ground: The 101 Praetorians
  • Space: Fleet of Equitable Footing
  • Space: Merchant's Irregulars
  • Ground: The Parvus Dragoons

Time Sensitive

• EMP Coronal Catalogue of Duelists [1 / 3] [EoR8]
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

• Console: Dip 4 / Mil 5 / Eco 3 / Fai 5 +2 / Int 3
  • Finish the Cata-Honeycomb ArkHive [5/5]
  • Special M5 used - Create The Labyrinthic Path Fortress
    • Claim Renown
  • Special F5 used - Found the Prime's Paragons Holy Order
    • Claim Renown

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Updated Actions

The unprovoked aggression against the Illumined Utopian for proposed claims of slavery require the new Console to scramble diplomacy with nations that he thought had been friendly with Utopian. The aggression first approach to negotiations surprises him in regards to the Black Cloud Confederation who share an Embassy with the Illumined Utopian and he orders an immediate evacuation of the Reflective Gardens while tensions heighten as Illumined Utopian forces are mustered to deploy in defense.
    Illumined Utopian diplomats following discussions and talks with the Black Cloud Coalition and the Glorified Purifiers come to tenuous halt to aggression against the separate attacks. Future agreements are discussed on continued relations between the polities.
    This is not an Action but a Record of Events.
  • Military Special 5 - Create The Labyrinthic Path Fortress in the Heights of Utopia (10)
    With the near aggression threatening the very livelihood of all Jy'mar living in the Warrens of the Heights of Utopia a great cry is put out by the people to the First Speaker for additional measures to defend their way of life from outside influence. First Speaker Paula directs August Iovita to create a defensive 'labyrinth' surrounding the Warrens itself to have attackers forced into the defensive properties of the fortress and confusing nature of the undersized tunnels. Iovita incorporated the Arkhive Hive bees in the defense of the Path, with their tunnels and hives intermingled with the added defensive structures dead-ends and confusing twists. Protectorate Jy'mar are taught the shotcuts, blind kill zones as well as trained with the Arkhive Bees to defend and protect the Warrens and by projection, the Heights of Utopia.
  • Faith Special 5 - Form the Prime's Paragon Holy Order
    With the attacks primed by the Black Cloud Coalition against the Heights of Utopia it is clear the pirates have lost their path as they target once allies on thin accusations. Jy'mar adherants muster at Prime Marcus' call and preach to the pirate captains of the North Way Cluster
    With the pirate withdrawal from aggression Prime Marcus calls back the adherents and redirects the Paragons into the formation of a Holy Order of Faithful. The Prime's Paragons. <In Progress>
  • Faith - Work on the Arkhive Bee Hive [3/5]
  • Faith - Work on the Arkhive Bee Hive [4/5]
  • Faith - Finish the Cata-Honeycombs [5/5]
    The close attack on the warrens worried the inhabitants and bee keepers in the Heights of Utopia and steeled them with determination to complete the work that they started so that the bees from the Arkhive had a chance to flourish in the Warrens. With Iovita's guidance the inhabitants started distributing the hive into the structure of the Labyrinthic Path instead of a single location as originally planned so that losses of some of the hive did not doom the rest of it.

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 1 and Region 45 (I know I don't have media and can't actually resist right now)
  • Non-Action: Resist all hostile actions against owned trade-posts. (10-TP1 & 11-TP2)
  • Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy has been slated for evacuation and immediate closure. ILU's Embassy with BCC is being planned to be abandoned! With BCC backing off on the invasion the Embassies closure is temporary and reopens for business - security is heightened as the staff continue to be on edge from recent potential war.
  • Non-Action: The Illumined Utopian has no stake on Region 37 and their purpose in the take-over is complete. The Illumined Utopian is abandoning Region 37 to its fate and will consider no reprisals for actions taken against the Region as the Prime's Paragons evacuate to complete their work elsewhere.
  • Non-Action: Among his other Duties Antonius Drusus sends a delegate to the Mekhala races to observe and obtain information on the racers for potential future involvement.
  • Non-Action: The deal made between the Glorified Purifiers and the Black Cloud Coalition over conflicts of region 8 and its custodianship by the Arkhive worry the Illumined Utopian. As a Local Charter member they file a Beedom of Information Act Request with the Arkhive for the terms regarding region 8 being held by the Arkhive for both GLO and BCC.
  • Non-Action: Introduce a New Heir: Console-Elect Giovanni has been brought in from the wings of politics to fill in as the next Console should he be required! [5 Dip, 2 Military, 2 Economy, 5 Faith, 2 Intrigue]

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+6)

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
    As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
    At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

It was the Captain who found me mid-afternoon on the third day. He was worried when I hadn't come out for breakfast and hadn't been seem by anyone. He said it took some time to find the trapped nook and was fairly impressed with the little piece I carved out for myself. Obviously I needed the sleep, and I only mildly shuttered at the quantity of bugs in my death trapped area.
    Other than concern for my wellbeing being a passenger on his vessel the captain was also informing me that we would be landing close to nightfall at the targeted port-of call. A middle of nowhere Badal waystation aerostat that traders frequented to transfer cargo and passengers. Reminding me that was as far as I paid for, he said he could keep me on for longer if I wanted to head toward Shiwa Yun - My eyes were set on Senkar - I wanted to see the magic of their lands. He said I could use the nook again tonight as they would be berthed overnight and leave in the morning. I guess tomorrow I will explore a waystation and try to find passage to Senkar.

• Life of a Jy'mar Day Four, by Cluatis Masiziou
    <next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work
  • (+1) Philosophy or Faith Submission
  • (+1) Person from Arkhive or Person from Utopian joining the arkhive
  • (+2) The Cata-Honeycombs Hive contribution!

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

• Fortress: The Labyrinthic Path
    • Holy Order: Paragon's Primes
    • GP5 ArkHive: Cata-Honeycombs

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• EMP favor thing for techs and money?
  •  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• Finish the Cata-Honeycomb ArkHive [5/5]
  • Create The Labyrinthic Path Fortress
  • Found the Prime's Paragons Holy Order

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

New Heir

2 Space Units led by Admiral Legate Victolus Defend [TBD]
    - Tactical Something
    2 Ground Units led by [TBD] Defend [TBD]
    - Tactical Something
  • Faith - Conversion of North Way Cluster to Soul's Expression (Plurality)
  • Faith - Seek Aid on North Way Cluster Conversion
  • Faith - Pending Discussions with the Glorified Purifiers

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy has been slated for evacuation and immediate closure. ILU's Embassy with BCC is being planned to be abandoned!

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+4)

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• ?????

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

New Heir

- Tactical Something
    - Tactical Something

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy has been slated for evacuation and immediate closure. ILU's Embassy with BCC is being planned to be abandoned!
  • Non-Action: Introduce a New Heir: Console-Elect Giovanni has been brought in from the wings of politics to fill in as the next Console! [5 Dip, 2 Military, 2 Economy, 5 Faith, 2 Intrigue]

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• ?????

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Updated link

- Tactical Something
    - Tactical Something

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• ?????

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Edits

Round 5 - Years 2046-2048

- Tactical Something
    - Tactical Something

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• ?????

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Edits

- Tactical Something
    - Tactical Something

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round:

• ?????

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

- Tactical Something
    - Tactical Something

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

<next round>
  • (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status:

Faith:

Organized Size 13

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

•  
  •  
  •  

Next Round: