Edit History

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

Round 7 - Years 2052-2054
Illumined Utopian - [link] - Region(s) 01, 10, 45

• Diplomacy - Attend the First Pan-Tekhum Mageball Competition!
    • Sub-Action: Vassalize to the Eucrus Alliance!
    • Sub-Action: Trade Minor Precognition for Shrewd Business with the Eucrus Alliance!
    • Sub-Action: Trade Minor Precognition for Thaumonuclear Reactor Cores with the House of Brimstone!
    • Sub-Action: Accept Hyperlight Transceivers and Pseudogravity Engineering from the Castaways of the Loop for the Assurance that the Illumined Utopian will not perform 'hostile' actions that use Hyperlight Transceivers on Veehra for 12 years (until end of round 11)
    • Sub-Action: Provide Minor Precognition to the Castaways of the Loop for allowances to preach to the people in their lands.
    • Sub-Action: Console-Elect Giovanni is fascinated by the culture of the Iron Masquerade after meeting with them and discussing politics with their representatives. He agrees a cultural exchange is in order and decides to join them to the City of Narsai!
    • Sub-Action: Provide The White Pawns with Dust Hardening and Minor Precognition to pay off mercenary debts! (Gain 2.3 credit total)
  • Diplomacy - Encourage Settlement (01)! (2d6+4) Fail (10)
  • Faith - Convert Anjahar (11) to Soul's Fascination Majority w Support (2d6+7-1+2) Pass (13)
  • Faith - Convert Taumaru (19) to Soul's Fascination Minority w Support (2d6+7-1+2) Pass (14)
  • Faith - Seek Aid on Encourage Settlement (01) (2d6+7) Fail (10)

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY
Chonkia.png.1f191a419d19a8484a92d5e0daef54a0.png

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)
Dip: 4 || Mil: 5 S5
Eco: 3 || Fai: 7 S5
Int: 3
Unit Cap: 4 / 9
Treasure: 0 || Income: +0

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts on Region 10 (2d6+7)
  • Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 1 and Region 45 (2d6+7)
  • Non-Action: Resist all hostile actions against owned trade-posts. (10-TP1 & 11-TP2)
  • Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy is being reopened for business with the de-escalation of hostilities.
  • Non-Action: Accept the Merger of Soul's Expression and Fascination to Soul's Fascination! (Region 01, 10)
  • Non-Action: Accept Faith Size Increases From Soul's Fascination Merger (Region 1 > Nothing happens encourage failed)
  • Non-Action: Adopt Soul's Fascination as the new state faith.
  • Non-Action: Go into Favor Debt to Request that EMP Impress the Government of the Wyrmlands (45)!
  • Non-Action:

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+2)

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day One

The Life of a Jy'mar citizen, by Cluatis Masiziou

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

For security of my client I have changed all names within this work.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two, by Cluatis Masiziou
I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three, by Cluatis Masiziou
It was the Captain who found me mid-afternoon on the third day. He was worried when I hadn't come out for breakfast and hadn't been seem by anyone. He said it took some time to find the trapped nook and was fairly impressed with the little piece I carved out for myself. Obviously I needed the sleep, and I only mildly shuttered at the quantity of bugs in my death trapped area.
Other than concern for my wellbeing being a passenger on his vessel the captain was also informing me that we would be landing close to nightfall at the targeted port-of call. A middle of nowhere Badal waystation aerostat that traders frequented to transfer cargo and passengers. Reminding me that was as far as I paid for, he said he could keep me on for longer if I wanted to head toward Shiwa Yun - My eyes were set on Senkar - I wanted to see the magic of their lands. He said I could use the nook again tonight as they would be berthed overnight and leave in the morning. I guess tomorrow I will explore a waystation and try to find passage to Senkar.

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day ???

Life of a Jy'mar Day ???, by Cluatis Masiziou
I have lost track of time in this wider world as I strive to survive the waystations of Badal. Nothing would have prepared me for this, I thought my time on the Captain's aero-ship was fraught with danger, compared to the areas of the waystations it is nothing. Let me roll back, I believe I left off when I was going to search the waystation for passage to Senkar. That was my aim that day - but no Captains were willing to take me on - I had nothing of value to them or anything worth trading. The credits I had to my name could have been checked but they were not even willing to try. So I instead set to finding a place to stay until I could obtain passage. The Waystations of badal are a dismal affair, barely enough space to berth passengers as they wait days or weeks for the next aero-ship to cross and pick them up, no measures to reduce or remove the population of pests that build up from the toxic skies of Badal apart from some barely routine cleaning and inspections. If it doesn't break structural integrity then it doesn't concern the independent owners of the waystations. Its been perhaps weeks since I was dropped here. I've lost track of time fighting a war of attrition against the pests of this waystation. Now that I have finally carved a fortress in an old cupboard space unused by the inhabitants of this station I can now reflect on my situation. I hope this missive finds you - Please send it along to the Protectorate and inform them of this plight facing travelling Jy'mar so they can warn others.

• (+0) Culture's Literature
  • (+0) Historical Work
  • (+0) Philosophy & Others
  • (+0) Join the Arkhive or librarian joins
  • (+2) The Cata-Honeycombs ongoing hive contribution!

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Treasure: 0

Income: +0

Trade Posts: 

• 10-TP1 (Exotic Heavy Metals) - DI for 1 and 45
  • 11-TP2 (Synthetic Meats) - DI for 10

Debts:

• Owe the White Pawns 2 'Treasure Units'
  • Cannot use Hyperlight Transceivers on hostile actions on Veehra until the end of Round 11

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

• Reflective Gardens, Blue Zone of the North Way Cluster (BCC)

Regions:

• Capital: Heights of Utopia (10), ILU Gov, Open Merc, ILU Media
    • Fortress: The Labyrinthic Path
    • Holy Order: Paragon's Primes
    • GP5 ArkHive: Cata-Honeycombs
  • Undeveloped Colony: <Unnamed> (01), Undeveloped
  • Exclave: Wyrmlands (45), GLO Gov, Open Merc, Open Media

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status: 4+6+2 = 12

Faith:

Official: Soul's Fascination <TBD>

• Size 5: +1 to buyouts
  • Size 10: +1 to conversions
  • Size 20: 2d8 resist conversions

Organized Size 14

• Sole (+4): None
  • Majority (+3): 10, 50
  • Plurality (+2): 11
  • Minority (+1): 1, 2, 18, 46, 84
  • Holy Orders (+1): 10

Military:

Admiral Legate Victolus (7)

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.
{+2 to Orbital Superiority Bonus}

Unit Cap 4/9

• Ground: The 101 Praetorians
  • Space: Fleet of Equitable Footing
  • Space: Merchant's Irregulars
  • Ground: The Parvus Dragoons

Time Sensitive

• EMP Coronal Catalogue of Duelists [1 / 3]
    • End of Round 8
  • WTU Supply and Demand - Ore TP (?)
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

• Console: Dip 4+1 / Mil 5 / Eco 3 / Fai 7+1 / Int 3
  • Heir: Console-Elect Giovanni [5 Dip, 2 Mil, 2 Eco, 5 Fai, 2 Int]
  •  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

• Sub-Action: Trade Minor Precognition for Shrewd Business with the Eucrus Alliance!
    • Sub-Action: Trade Minor Precognition for Thaumonuclear Reactor Cores with the House of Brimstone!
    • Sub-Action: Accept Hyperlight Transceivers and Pseudogravity Engineering from the Castaways of the Loop for the Assurance that the Illumined Utopian will not perform 'hostile' actions that use Hyperlight Transceivers on Veehra for 12 years (until end of round 11)
    • Sub-Action: Provide Minor Precognition to the Castaways of the Loop for allowances to preach to the people in their lands.
    • Sub-Action: Console-Elect Giovanni is fascinated by the culture of the Iron Masquerade after meeting with them and discussing politics with their representatives. He agrees a cultural exchange is in order and decides to join them to the City of Narsai!
    • Sub-Action: Provide The White Pawns with Dust Hardening and Minor Precognition to pay off mercenary debts! (Gain 2.3 credit total)
  • Diplomacy - Encourage Settlement (01)! (2d6+4)
  • Faith - Convert Anjahar (11) to Soul's Fascination Majority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)
  • Faith - Convert Taumaru (19) to Soul's Fascination Minority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)
  • Faith - Seek Aid on Encourage Settlement (01) (2d6+7)

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 1 and Region 45 (2d6+7)
  • Non-Action: Resist all hostile actions against owned trade-posts. (10-TP1 & 11-TP2)
  • Non-Action: The Reflective Gardens Embassy is being reopened for business with the de-escalation of hostilities.
  • Non-Action: Accept the Merger of Soul's Expression and Fascination to Soul's Fascination! (Region 01, 10)
  • Non-Action: Accept Faith Size Increases From Soul's Fascination Merger (Region 1 > Nothing happens encourage failed)
  • Non-Action: Go into Favor Debt to Request that EMP Impress the Government of the Wyrmlands (45)!
  • Non-Action:

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+2)

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

It was the Captain who found me mid-afternoon on the third day. He was worried when I hadn't come out for breakfast and hadn't been seem by anyone. He said it took some time to find the trapped nook and was fairly impressed with the little piece I carved out for myself. Obviously I needed the sleep, and I only mildly shuttered at the quantity of bugs in my death trapped area.
Other than concern for my wellbeing being a passenger on his vessel the captain was also informing me that we would be landing close to nightfall at the targeted port-of call. A middle of nowhere Badal waystation aerostat that traders frequented to transfer cargo and passengers. Reminding me that was as far as I paid for, he said he could keep me on for longer if I wanted to head toward Shiwa Yun - My eyes were set on Senkar - I wanted to see the magic of their lands. He said I could use the nook again tonight as they would be berthed overnight and leave in the morning. I guess tomorrow I will explore a waystation and try to find passage to Senkar.

I have lost track of time in this wider world as I strive to survive the waystations of Badal. Nothing would have prepared me for this, I thought my time on the Captain's aero-ship was fraught with danger, compared to the areas of the waystations it is nothing. Let me roll back, I believe I left off when I was going to search the waystation for passage to Senkar. That was my aim that day - but no Captains were willing to take me on - I had nothing of value to them or anything worth trading. The credits I had to my name could have been checked but they were not even willing to try. So I instead set to finding a place to stay until I could obtain passage. The Waystations of badal are a dismal affair, barely enough space to berth passengers as they wait days or weeks for the next aero-ship to cross and pick them up, no measures to reduce or remove the population of pests that build up from the toxic skies of Badal apart from some barely routine cleaning and inspections. If it doesn't break structural integrity then it doesn't concern the independent owners of the waystations. Its been perhaps weeks since I was dropped here. I've lost track of time fighting a war of attrition against the pests of this waystation. Now that I have finally carved a fortress in an old cupboard space unused by the inhabitants of this station I can now reflect on my situation. I hope this missive finds you - Please send it along to the Protectorate and inform them of this plight facing travelling Jy'mar so they can warn others.

• (+0) Culture's Literature
  • (+0) Historical Work
  • (+0) Philosophy & Others
  • (+0) Join the Arkhive or librarian joins

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

• Cannot use Hyperlight Transceivers on hostile actions on Veehra until the end of Round 11

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status: 4+6+2 = 12

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

• Faith - Convert Anjahar (11) to Soul's Fascination Majority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)
  • Faith - Convert Taumaru (19) to Soul's Fascination Minority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+6)

• (+1) Culture's Literature
  • (+1) Historical Work
  • (+1) Philosophy & Others
  • (+1) Join the Arkhive or librarian joins

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Arkhive Æternal Status: 10 (4+6)

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

•  

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

•  

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Accept Faith Size Increases From Soul's Fascination Merger (Region 1 > Plurality if Encourage Settlement works?)
  • Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Tech trades

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Accept Faith Size Increases From Soul's Fascination Merger (Region 1 > Plurality if Encourage Settlement works?)
  • Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Soul's Fascination!

• Sub-Action:

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
    • End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

Soul's Fascination!

• Diplomacy - Attend an Event! (Maybe!)

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round:

•  
  •  

SerakHawk

SerakHawk

• Diplomacy - Attend an Event! (Maybe!)
  • Faith - Convert Anjahar (11) to Majority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)
  • Faith - Convert Taumaru (19) to Minority w Support (2d6+7-1+2)

Console
Antonius Drusus
(He/Him)

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Placeholder for <Redacted>
  • Non-Action:

• (+1) Historical Work

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Trade Posts: 

Debts:

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

Regions:

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Faith:

Official: Soul's Expression >> <TBD>

• Size 10: Not Set

Organized Size 14

Military:

Rapid Redeployment

Unit Cap 4/9

Time Sensitive

• End of Round 8
  •  

Next Round: