OOC Thread

A couple of OOC comments:

Please post at least weekly. If you are a weekly only poster, it’s cool, but let us know so we can set expectations. I usually post to a game weekly so everyone has a chance to have input, but will post more often if everyone is speeding along.

If you are going to be away, just let us know. If it is a private matter, you don’t have to say why. Whatever you want to share is at your discretion.

This one has already been shown, but respect everyone. For some, this is their first time playing the RPG. It’s my first time GMing it. Mistakes will be made, if you see them, gently correct here. Posts can be amended as needed.

My GM style tends towards a good time. I will make jokes. I will post ridiculous gifs here based on what happens or is said. Feel free to do the same. I want us to have fun with the game, and that has to extend to the OOC, I am as flexible as I can be based on RAW. I will try to use the rule of cool where appropriate, though.

I also like to table roll some things. If something seemingly random happens and you don’t see a roll on the post, I did a table roll to hide why I might have performed the roll. I’m mean like that.

The first post is up, go get ‘em! Yo Joe!!!!

IMG_1872.jpeg.92306b0c98bb030c78cd18b78653536d.jpeg

4 hours ago, Trigun said:

Agreed. That said, I would love to play a Kamen Rider type character one day in a TTRPG

The idea would have been military spec-ops who was kidnapped by Cobra and experimented on to find a way of combining the methods used to create Serpentor and the BAT. He excaped before they could brainwash him and further rescued by the Joes.