Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

2 hours ago, Arbuthnott said:

With a few startled blinks, she shrugs and pulls up a chair opposite Dorian; in for a copper, I suppose. "Hey there, pretty boy. Tell me you're crewin' for the Swift Vengeance."

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

Dorian smiles at the young woman opposite, and says: "Well hello there. I'm actually here to see about that very thing, although I have my sights set on something a little more exciting than deckhand. Which reminds me, I've probably spent long enough down here hob-nobbing with the crew. I really ought to go and introduce myself."

"My name's Dorian... Dorian Hawkwind. Are you looking to join the crew? You move with a grace and fluidity I've rarely seen. I think you'd be a good choice... though I'm afraid I don't yet hold any sway around here." 😊

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

2 hours ago, Arbuthnott said:

With a few startled blinks, she shrugs and pulls up a chair opposite Dorian; in for a copper, I suppose. "Hey there, pretty boy. Tell me you're crewin' for the Swift Vengeance."

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

Dorian smiles at the young woman opposite, and says: "Well hello there. I'm actually here to see about that very thing, although I have my sights set on something a little more exciting than deckhand. Which reminds me, I've probably spent long enough down here hob-nobbing with the crew. I really ought to go and introduce myself."

"My name's Dorian... Dorian Hawkwind. Are you looking to join the crew? You move with a grace and fluidity I've rarely seen. I think you'd be a good choice... though I'm afraid I don't yet hold any sway around here." 😊