Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

Hraan moves into the room too quickly for him to reply to her question. Probably just as well, he thinks.

As he moves to enter the room he almost bumps into Althea on her way to the door. "Oops! Sorry ma'am," he says, instinctively, before taking in her unusual form. "Hey, sheep girl... cool... loving the horns!" 😀

"Are you heading for the bar? I have two drinks here. You are welcome to one of them if you'll stay and talk a while. I'd love to find out what brings a bariaur to seek a life of adventure on the ocean. I'm a farmboy myself, from Vern, and we have a few of the fey folk on the Isle." 😊

Moving further into the room, he glances around to see who else is there.

"Whoa! Land of the Giants! I feel quite small next to those guys," he says, in reference to the pair of really tall men sharing tales with a minstrel. "Lucky they come in different colours... so we can tell them apart without getting a neckache!"

"And what the hell..." he starts as he notices the sahuagin with a dog. "Is that a fishman? Aren't we at war with their kind? I'm all for diversity..." he gives Althea a sly wink 😉 "...but there are limits. Still, he must be here for some good reason if the giants haven't strung him up yet!" 😀

He notices the gorilla sitting at the desk and says "Aha, another unusual race. But this one looks like he's got some official business here. Is he the one taking names for the Captain? Better let him know I'm here."

Excusing himself momentarily, to give Althea the chance to have a drink, he quickly steps over to the desk and gives the gorilla a deep sweeping bow.

"Good day, sir. Dorian Hawkwind... at your service. I'm here seeking a life of adventure on the high seas, and where better than aboad The Swift Vengeance, eh?"

Assuming the standard question from Garth, he replies "I'm a fighting man, mostly, with around...oh... nine years seafaring experience. Decent knowledge of the waters around these kingdoms, and ways of their folk. I'm principally a boarding party leader, when it boils right down. Took an Iverinan warship almost single-handed, with just my sword, a few tricks I've learned, and my dazzling personality, of course!" 😀

Once he's registered he returns to Althea to continue their conversation and hopefully hear her tale. He spares a broad smile for the pretty girl who's just registered ahead of him as he turns to walk back. "Good evening ma'am." ☺️

Lord Foul

Lord Foul

Dorian5.jpg.2e9ac2426229babe0668710a7bb9411b.jpg

Dorian Hawkwind

Hraan moves into the room too quickly for him to reply to her question. Probably just as well, he thinks.

As he moves to enter the room he almost bumps into Althea on her way to the door. "Oops! Sorry ma'am," he says, instinctively, before taking in her unusual form. "Hey, sheep girl... cool... loving the horns!" 😀

"Are you heading for the bar? I have two drinks here. You are welcome to one of them if you'll stay and talk a while. I'd love to find out what brings a bariaur to seek a life of adventure on the ocean. I'm a farmboy myself, from Vern, and we have a few of the fey folk on the Isle." 😊

Moving further into the room, he glances around to see who else is there.

"Whoa! Land of the Giants! I feel quite small next to those guys," he says, in reference to the pair of really tall men sharing tales with a minstrel. "Lucky they come in different colours... so we can tell them apart without getting a neckache!"

"And what the hell..." he starts as he notices the sahuagin with a dog. "Is that a fishman? Aren't we at war with their kind? I'm all for diversity..." he gives Althea a sly wink 😉 "...but there are limits. Still, he must be here for some good reason if the giants haven't strung him up yet!" 😀

He notices the gorilla sitting at the desk and says "Aha, another unusual race. But this one looks like he's got some official business here. Is he the one taking names for the Captain? Better let him know I'm here."

Excusing himself momentarily, to give Althea the chance to have a drink, he quickly steps over to the desk and gives the gorilla a deep sweeping bow.

"Good day, sir. Dorian Hawkwind... at your service. I'm here seeking a life of adventure on the high seas, and where better than aboad The Swift Vengeance, eh?"

Assuming the standard question from Garth, he replies "I'm a fighting man, mostly, with around...oh... nine years seafaring experience. Decent knowledge of the waters around these kingdoms, and ways of their folk. I'm principally a boarding party leader, when it boils right down. Took an Iverinan warship almost single-handed, with just my sword, a few tricks I've learned, and my dazzling personality, of course!" 😀

Once he's registered he returns to Althea to continue their conversation and hopefully hear her tale.