Edit History

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril
Vaeril.jpg.04b7ce9b116a7e31a548db6683df7a72.jpg

Vae's eyes suddenly narrowed at Lastanor's words. There was something bleak and chilling in the sailor's blue eyes, even as a member of a non-humanoid race Lastanor could feel the impact of the ferocity that welled up momentarily in the man. To vanish like the foam on a breaking wave.

"Divination. That's a... useful ability to have Lastanor. The seeking out of lost Andoran's ships a worthy task. Who knows what may be found. Especially proof of war crimes committed by Iverina," the man almost spat out the last word.

"If we don't get picked for this voyage Lastanor we should talk again. Yes, indeed."

"Excuse me for a moment."

Vae belatedly realized he had heard a voice addressing him, there had been a long moment of confusion before he the worked out it was the dog who had previously been introducing itself to Garth.

"I beg your pardon, did you say something to me?" Vae turned and asked Adalmar.

=========

OOC: @namo I trust that works? I believe Adalmar is still upstairs.

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril

Vae's eyes suddenly narrowed at Lastanor's words. There was something bleak and chilling in the sailor's blue eyes, even as a member of a non-humanoid race Lastanor could feel the impact of the ferocity that welled up momentarily in the man. To vanish like the foam on a breaking wave.

"Divination. That's a... useful ability to have Lastanor. The seeking out of lost Andoran's ships a worthy task. Who knows what may be found. Especially proof of war crimes committed by Iverina," the man almost spat out the last word.

"If we don't get picked for this mission Lastanor we should talk again. Yes, indeed."

Vae belatedly realized he had heard a voice addressing him, there had been a long moment of confusion before he the worked out it was the dog who had previously been introducing itself to Garth.

=========

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril

"Divination. That's a... useful ability to have Lastanor. The seeking out of lost Andoran's ships a worthy task. Who knows what may be found. Especially proof of crimes committed by Iverina," the man almost spat out the last word.

"If we don't get picked for this mission Lastanor we should talk again. Yes, indeed."

=========

Thramzorean

Thramzorean

Vaeril

Vae's eyes suddenly narrowed at Lastanor's words. There was something bleak and chilling in the sailor's blue eyes, even as a member of a non-human race Lastanor could feel the impact of the ferocity that welled up momentarily in the man. To vanish like the foam on a breaking wave.

"Divination. That's a... useful ability to have Lastanor. The seeking out of lost Andoran's ships a worthy task. Who knows what may be found. Especially proof of crimes committed by Iverina," the man almost spat out the last word.

=========