Chapter 2: Trollskull Alley

Kamishiro_Rin

Badmawtoken.png.c4c31d05f498be49107c459d304e1f27.png

Badmaw
Dhampir Lizardfolk Athlete Beast Barbarian

AC: 18 (Unarmoured Defense, Shield) | HP: 29/29 | Speed: 35 ft. climb, swim
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Danger Sense, Passive Perception 12, Insight 10, Investigation 10
Str: 11 (+0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 10 (+0)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Draconic, and Halfling

“My words,” Badmaw spits out in a raspy voice | ‘My thoughts,’ Badmaw thinks to himself | My actions . . .

Badmaw grits his teeth as the scarecrow stares him down. Feeling the frightening magic well up inside him, he takes a second to refocus, and with an exhale, forces the spell from him. Drawing his sword, he circles around the ragman, and thrusts toward a spot damaged by Amberlyn's blasts. The blow doesn't hit particularity hard, but it further tears some cloth, and spills more of the construct's inner hay.

OOC

Movement: I7

Action: Rapier attack on Sackcloth

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: Attack of opportunity if I get the chance

Dirty work health 28/29

Edited by Kazic5000 (see edit history)
Name
Rapier strike on Sackcloth
1d20+5 13
Damage
1d8+3 1

ai.generated_art.photo-art-1692675118413.png3.jpg.2bc211a132d4e5c51e24ee6465f4184c.jpgPen Calder

HALF-ELF Inheritor Battle Master Fighter

AC: 17 (Splint) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3+2) | Speed: 30 ft. Prof Bonus: +2
Senses: Darkvision 60ft; passive Perception 13, Insight 11, Investigation 11
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: Speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, Sylvan, and Halfling

“My words,” Pen says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Pen thinks. | My actions . . .

Down Time
Rani's words of wisdom come with a punch, literally and figuratively. As the two of them sat down to catch their breath, Pen finally decided to answer. "The long and the short of it is that I came to Waterdeep for one reason: to fulfill a dream I've had since I was little kid. I'm talking like maybe five years old. It's been my whole purpose for living. Nearly every decision I've made since then has been get me one step closer to that dream. It's who I am--or was. I came here to join the Griffon Cavalry. But I screwed up just when I was about to finally get my chance and now I'm not sure if I'll ever get another shot at it again. And now--I mean, what am I supposed to do? Who am I supposed to be?" After a heavy silence, he adds, "Rani, can I ask you something? And I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I just want to know.... Why are you here? I mean, why stay with us? When we first got this place it sorta seemed like it was more of a burden to you than anything. What keeps you here?"

Sulking Scarecrows

Rani hadn't steered Pen wrong yet, so with his next attack, Pen thrust his blade straight at the scarecrow's torso. He wasn't sure what good it would do, but he tried to twist the blade, trying to get it further tangled in the scarecrow's innards so that he could keep it at bay, or at least away from the others.

OOC

Movement: none

Action: Glaive attack on Scarecrow 3. If possible, I'd like to attempt a kind of pin with the glaive. As far as mechanics go, I couldn't find anything RAW, closest would be the Pincer Staff. Might be asking too much so if it's a no-go I understand.

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Edited by zaffo (see edit history)
Name
Glaive Attack on Scarecrow 3
1d20+6 14
Damage
1d10+4 1
Damage Reroll (Great Weapon Fighting)
1d10+4 8

Ouránia 'Rani' Airgetlám

High Elf Noble Fey Wanderer Ranger

AC: 16 (scale mail) | HP: 18/18 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 10
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 11 (+0) | Wis: 15 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, Infernal and Drow

“My words,” Rani says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Rani thinks. | My actions . . .

AMBERLYN

"Does it?" Rani is terribly familiar with gossips- noble households are full of them. She isn't, however, really all that shy, and so hums in consideration before speaking. "Well, I don't know if you saw the night everyone was at the tavern, but there was a lovely man there," she begins, sighing theatrically. "He was going to take me to some fancy kitchen to bake, among other things." She lays that out delicately, if only because she does want to maintain some semblance of discretion. "Unfortunately, I came back for my things and got caught up in all the to-do with the fight, and then our little hunt for Floon..."

And she hasn't seen him since.

"Which is why I think a massage sounds like a wonderful idea, actually. I don't think I've had one in an age. We should make sure the place we find is reputable. I don't want anyone's hands where they oughtn't be." As for the rest... Rani levels Amberlyn with a careful look, curious now herself. "Oh? Is there an... engagement you're looking to make or break?"

PEN

Having never really had a 'childhood dream' of her own- not really- Rani can't quite put together the sense of loss Pen must feel over it. Of course, she gets that it was important to him, but... Maybe it's just because she's figuring out that plans don't always go the way you want them, no matter how hard you try. Before she can voice the fact that she's probably not the person to be comforting about the situation, however, he catches her off guard with a question.

"Why...? To be honest, I'm not really sure myself. But... the way I look at things is that- if I weren't supposed to be here, I would have ended up someplace else, I suppose? There were choices I made, and chances I took that ended up with me saving a nobleman in the sewer and ending up here. And in the end, since it was my choices that got me here, I figure I should take responsibility." Her lips twist in an attempt at humor, and she tilts her head. "Besides, who else would keep Badmaw from sinking his teeth into some of the ingrates that come calling?"  

SCARECROWS

With Amberlyn and Maw taking care of the sackcloth scarecrow, and Pen keeping the other pinned, the pumpkin-headed one is the one that remains. However, in her haste to reorient her aiming, she overcorrects, and the arrow sails past the side of the scarecrow's head.

Cursing softly under her breath, she reaches for another arrow, and readies to fire again.

OOC

OOC

Movement: —

Action: —

Attack Scarecrow 2
Damage SC2

Edited by astronavigatrix (see edit history)
Name
Attack Scarecrow 2
1d20+5 2
Damage SC2
1d8+3 7

Posted (edited)

Skulking Scarecrows

(Emerald Enclave)

IC

Round 2 (Concluded)

Amberlyn blasts Scarecrow 1, the Sackcloth scarecrow, for 10 force damage!

Badmaw sticks the sackcloth scarecrow nicely, but his rapier doesn’t do as much damage as he’d have expected!

Pen’s glaive attack also hits true, and despite the devastating nature of the blow, it seems to do lackluster damage.

Ouránia fires an arrow into the sackcloth scarecrow but just misses.

Rurik does . . .

The sackcloth scarecrow (#1) slashes at Badmaw twice, its first swipe just missing him, but its second swipe slashing him for 7 slashing damage!

The pumpkin-head scarecrow (#2) attempts to do the same to Rurik, but Rurik’s armor is too thick.

The threadbare scarecrow (#3) tries slash Pen. Both of its attack hit, dealing 8 and 7 slashing damage, each, for a total of 15 slashing damage!

Round 3, Start!

Do your thing!

Map

image.png.5ee249d962a806e3835069565b97d819.png

Portraits & Statblocks

ScarecrowScarecrow

Medium Construct, Chaotic Evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 36 (8d8)

Scarecrow Name HP Max HP % Left
Scarecrow 1 (Sackcloth) 14 36 39%
Scarecrow 2 (Pumpkin Head) 36 36 100%
Scarecrow 3 (Threadbear blanket) 28 36 78%

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
11 (+0) 13 (+1) 11 (+0) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 13 (+1)

Damage Vulnerabilities fire
Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, unconscious
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages understands the languages of its creator but can’t speak
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

False Appearance. While the scarecrow remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary, inanimate scarecrow.

Actions

Multiattack. The scarecrow makes two claw attacks.

Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (2d4 + 1) slashing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened until the end of the scarecrow’s next turn.

Terrifying Glare. The scarecrow targets one creature it can see within 30 feet of it. If the target can see the scarecrow, the target must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be magically frightened until the end of the scarecrow’s next turn. The frightened target is paralyzed.

Environment: Grassland

Source: MM, page 268. Also found in CoS; WDH; CM; KftGV.

OOC

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Scarecrow 1 Claw Attack #1 vs Badmaw (AC 18); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
17; 5; 7
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [14]; [14,2,2]; [14,2,2,4,3]
Scarecrow 1 Claw Attack #2 vs Badmaw (AC 18); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
18; 7; 5
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [15]; [15,3,3]; [15,3,3,1,4]
Scarecrow 2 Claw Attack #1 vs Rurik (AC 18); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
16; 6; 7
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [13]; [13,4,1]; [13,4,1,4,3]
Scarecrow 2 Claw Attack #2 vs Rurik (AC 18); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
17; 6; 4
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [14]; [14,2,3]; [14,2,3,3,1]
Scarecrow 3 Claw Attack #1 vs Pen (AC 17); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
18; 8; 6
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [15]; [15,4,3]; [15,4,3,4,2]
Scarecrow 3 Claw Attack #2 vs Pen (AC 17); slashing damage; crit slashing damage
22; 7; 3
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [19]; [19,4,2]; [19,4,2,1,2]

spacer.pngAmberlyn Hillheart

Halfling Folk Hero Celestial Warlock

AC: 15 (Studded Leather Armor+3 Dex) | HP: 24/24 (2d8+6+4) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 9
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Halfling

Spell Slots: 2/2 | Healing Light: 2/3d6 |

Brave | Lucky | Nimble | Children of the Woods | Timberwalk | Eldritch Invocations

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Downtime

Rani

Amberlyn thinks hard. Unfortunately there were a lot men about, and she was far too busy trying to navigate the unwanted attention herself to much pay attention to others. "Well, I hope you find him. As for me... well... not like a 'marriage' engagement or anything so formal. It's just..." The Halfling young woman gives out a big sigh.

"It's weird. I think I look approachable and nice to certain guys... like the ones who don't have the guts to ask any other girls out, the ones who still have some growing up to do, and well... the ones who smell like cabbage. And the jerks, but think that's pretty normal for all of us." She shakes her head. "Just would be nice to get the attention of a real catch, y'know? A guy who's pretty nice, pretty interesting, and pretty-pretty. I'm not looking for wedding bells, or some hot steamy night of passion. Having a nice morning tea and conversation would be plenty fine."

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Amberlyn takes in the fight. She's pretty sure Badmaw and Pen are where they should be, but Rurik less so. Then again, he is well armored...

If they can just outnumber the walking scarecrows just a little bit more...

She sends out two radiant blasts, one with each hand. One hits the sackcloth scarecrow yet again, blowing out another chunk of straw and woods. The other hits Pen, closing up some of his wounds.

OOC

Action: Attacking Scarecrow 1 again

Bonus Action: Healing Light for Pen

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)
Name
Eldritch Blast against Scarecrow 1
1d20+6 13
Force Damage
1d10+4 2
Healing Light for Pen
1d6 3

Badmaw

AC: 18 (Unarmoured Defense, Shield) | HP: 25/29 | Speed: 35 ft. climb, swim
Senses: Darkvision 60ft, Danger Sense, Passive Perception 12, Insight 10, Investigation 10
Str: 11 (+0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 10 (+0) | Cha: 10 (+0)

“My words,” Badmaw spits out in a raspy voice | ‘My thoughts,’ Badmaw thinks to himself | My actions . . .

Badmaw shrugged off the physical damage from the scarecrow's strike easily enough, but the magic once again welled up inside him, and made him panic. He stopped thinking, and started swinging his sword wildly at the scarecrow - hitting nothing but air. His desperate strikes left him exposed.

OOC

Movement: (I moved to I7 last round, map doesn't show it, but I'm there.)

Action: Rapier reckless attack

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: Attack of opportunity if I get the chance

Actually didn't get advantage from reckless attack, I used it to cancel out disadvantage, so I missed.

Dirty work health 28/29

Name
Willpower vs frightened effect dc 11
1d20 5
Reckless attack rapier
drop(2d20,lowest) 3,13

ai.generated_art.photo-art-1692675118413.png3.jpg.2bc211a132d4e5c51e24ee6465f4184c.jpgPen Calder

AC: 17 (Splint) | HP: 26/26 (1d10+3+2) | Speed: 30 ft. Prof Bonus: +2
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 17 (+3) | Int: 13 (+1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 13 (+1)

Sulking Scarecrows

Not only did the scarecrow's claws cut deep, but they came with a chill in his bones as the scarecrow facing him seemed to take on an even more sinister and terrifying visage. Despite the horror gripping him, Pen still managed to make good contact on the horror's torso with his desperate flailing swings of his weapon.

OOC

Movement: none

Action: Glaive Attack on Scarecrow 3

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: AoO

Name
Wisdom Saves
3; 15
1d20+1;1d20+1 [2]; [2,14]
drop(2d20,highest,1)+6 20,12
Glaive Damage
1d10+4 10
Hit Die from Healing Light
1d10+3 9

Ouránia 'Rani' Airgetlám

High Elf Noble Fey Wanderer Ranger

AC: 16 (scale mail) | HP: 18/18 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 14, Insight 12, Investigation 10
Str: 10 (+0) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 11 (+0) | Wis: 15 (+2) | Cha: 13 (+1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Elvish, Infernal and Drow

“My words,” Rani says. | ‘My thoughts,’ Rani thinks. | My actions . . .

AMBERLYN

"Not an engagement, but not... not an engagement? Complicated, that," Rani hums, and then considers her companion carefully. She can't imagine being so popular, really- most people seemed to find her unapproachable unless they were trying to get to her parents. Then she was usually considered the easiest avenue (incorrect, but it was funny letting them find that out, usually.) "I don't think being approachable is a bad thing," she says diplomatically. "But maybe you should try learning to give people a look I learned from my mother- I call it 'The Neutral Face of Disdain'. Works about nine out of ten times."

SCARECROWS

While the others are taking care of the other scarecrows- she's certain Maw and Amberlyn have the first one close to 'death' (can scarecrows die?) and Pen is handling himself with the other. It leaves the third encroaching on Rurik, and Rani aims again- this time landing a solid hit on its pumpkin of a head- though she's not sure how much damage, exactly, that will do in the long run.

OOC

OOC

Action: —

Attack Scarecrow 2
Damage SC2

Edited by astronavigatrix (see edit history)
Name
Attack Scarecrow 2
1d20+5 17
Damage SC2
1d8+3 7

Skulking Scarecrows

(Emerald Enclave)

IC

Round 3 (Concluded)

Amberlyn eldritch blasts scarecrow 1, and it’s nearly dead! Just one more of those ought to kill it!

Badmaw is frightened by the scarecrow’s claws and just misses his attack against it in his fright! The scarecrow smiles evilly as it rears back its claws to strike again!

Pen is similarly frightened by his scarecrow, but manages to land a hit, which again, frustratingly, only does half the damage he just knows it ought to be doing!

Ouránia gets a solid /thunk with her arrow into the pumpkin head, but it, too, does half the damage a hit like that ought to be doing!

Rurik takes the dodge action.

If only there were something that scarecrows were vulnerable to, what with all that cloth and hay they’re made out of . . .

Scarecrow 1 misses both attacks against Badmaw. Badmaw is no longer frightened.

Scarecrow 2 misses both attacks against Rurik.

Scarecrow 3, however, manages to crit against Pen with its first attack, but whiffs its second. Pen takes 11 slashing damage and must make a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be magically frightened until the end of the scarecrow’s next turn. The frightened target is paralyzed.

Round 4, Start!

Do your thing!

Map

image.png.bf710a27b8079b5d058096d16554f8ad.png

Portraits & Statblocks

ScarecrowScarecrow

Medium Construct, Chaotic Evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 36 (8d8)

Scarecrow Name HP Max HP % Left
Scarecrow 1 (Sackcloth) 14 36 39%
Scarecrow 2 (Pumpkin Head) 36 36 100%
Scarecrow 3 (Threadbear blanket) 28 36 78%

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
11 (+0) 13 (+1) 11 (+0) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 13 (+1)

Damage Vulnerabilities fire
Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned, unconscious
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages understands the languages of its creator but can’t speak
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

False Appearance. While the scarecrow remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary, inanimate scarecrow.

Actions

Multiattack. The scarecrow makes two claw attacks.

Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (2d4 + 1) slashing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be frightened until the end of the scarecrow’s next turn.

Terrifying Glare. The scarecrow targets one creature it can see within 30 feet of it. If the target can see the scarecrow, the target must succeed on a DC 11 Wisdom saving throw or be magically frightened until the end of the scarecrow’s next turn. The frightened target is paralyzed.

Environment: Grassland

Source: MM, page 268. Also found in CoS; WDH; CM; KftGV.

OOC

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Scarecrow 1 Claw Attack #1 vs Badmaw (AC 18); slashing; crit
14; 3; 6
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [11]; [11,1,1]; [11,1,1,3,3]
Scarecrow 1 Claw Attack #2 vs Badmaw (AC 18); slashing; crit
5; 6; 8
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [2]; [2,1,4]; [2,1,4,4,4]
Scarecrow 2 Claw Attack #1 w/disad vs Rurik (AC 18); slashing; crit
9; 6; 7
drop(2d20,highest,1)+3;2d4+1;2d4 [12,6]; [12,6,3,2]; [12,6,3,2,4,3]
Scarecrow 2 Claw Attack #2 w/disad vs Rurik (AC 18); slashing; crit
6; 7; 5
drop(2d20,highest,1)+3;2d4+1;2d4 [3,9]; [3,9,4,2]; [3,9,4,2,3,2]
Scarecrow 3 Claw Attack #1 vs Pen (AC 17); slashing; crit
23; 5; 6
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [20]; [20,1,3]; [20,1,3,3,3]
Scarecrow 3 Claw Attack #2 vs Pen (AC 17); slashing; crit
7; 5; 3
1d20+3;2d4+1;2d4 [4]; [4,3,1]; [4,3,1,1,2]

spacer.pngAmberlyn Hillheart

Halfling Folk Hero Celestial Warlock

AC: 15 (Studded Leather Armor+3 Dex) | HP: 24/24 (2d8+6+4) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 9
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 16 (+3) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 19 (+4)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Halfling

Spell Slots: 2/2 | Healing Light: 0/3d6 |

Brave | Lucky | Nimble | Children of the Woods | Timberwalk | Eldritch Invocations

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Downtime

Rani

Amberlyn 's eyes light up as Rani mentions the 'look'. "Yeah! I think... I think I've that look before. I mean, seen other ladies and all use it." Amberlyn snaps her fingers. "Brilliant! I mean, I just normally feel like a deer in lantern lights, probably come across as prey. A look. Hope you don't mind help me practice."

He first attempt makes her look constipated. He second try just looks awkward. By the third, it's starting to get somewhere...

Work

Skulking Scarecrows

Amberlyn watches as Pen gets a wicked claw. Shaking her head, cursing in her mind, she knows she needs to be more. With one hand she once again blasts Badmaw's opponent, trying to weaken it enough for the Barbarian to finish it off. With her other she uses the last of her healing light to help Pen, even if only a little.

She then does something unexpected. She runs towards Pen, flailing her arms. "Hey ugly! Attack me! Come on! Take your best shot, buddy!" She's goading the scarecrow, if it even can be goaded.

OOC

Movement: Move to O7 (after attack and bonus action)

Action: Attacking Scarecrow 1 again. Hits. By my math, Scarecrow 1 has 1 HP left...

Bonus Action: Healing Light for Pen

Reaction: —Assuming Amberlyn is hit, going to react with Hellish (Celestial) Rebuke

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)
Name
Eldritch Blast against Scarecrow 1
1d20+6 6
Force Damage
1d10+4 3
Healing for Pen
2d6 1,3

Badmaw

AC: 18 (Unarmoured Defense, Shield) | HP: 21/29 | Speed: 35 ft. climb, swim

Badmaw endures one final slash from the ragman before he gains his bearings, and forces the magic from himself. Seeing the grin on the construct's face, Badmaw takes a second to square his stance, and really line up a shot. His sword strikes true, straight into the grinning gob of the scarecrow, and out the back of it's head. Gritting his teeth, Badmaw then yanks the blade out of the side of it's face; tearing the head cloth away, and leaving his opponent to collapse on the ground.

"I'll give you something to smile about, freak." Badmaw grumbles to himself as he runs over to Pen to support his battle. Noticing the torch and tinderbox on Pen's belt, the lizardman drops his rapier, and grabs for the fire implements, intent on lighting them up.

OOC

Movement: N9

Action: Reckless rapier attack

Bonus Action: 

Reaction:

Grabbing a torch and tinderbox from Pen

Enemies get advantage on attacks against Badmaw this turn.
Dirty work health 28/29

Name
Scarecrow advantage attack on Badmaw from reckless1
1d20+3 11
Claw 2
1d20+3 17
Damage
2d4+1 3,4
Willpower vs frightened effect dc 11
1d20 18
Reckless attack rapier
drop(2d20,lowest)+2 12,15
Damage
1d8 7

AC: 17 (Splint) | HP: 26/26 (2/2d10+6+4) | Speed: 30 ft. Prof Bonus: +2

Sulking Scarecrows

While Amberlyn's magic has kept Pen in good shape physically, mentally he remained at the mercy of the scarecrow, this time narrowly missing the target as his flailings get even more erratic. Hyper focused on the source of his dread, Pen is only vaguely aware that Badmaw has borrowed a torch or two.

OOC

Movement: 

Action: Attack Scarecrow 3 with Glaive (disadvantage)

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: AoO

(Frightened of Scarecrow 3)

Name
Wisdom Save
1d20+1 2
Hit Die for Healing Light
1d10+3 9
drop(2d20,highest,1)+6 16,4