Account issue

Hi folks,

I recently received some help getting my account recovered after losing the password. However, I have the correct account associated on the old site. On this site, somehow, when I log in, it logs me into an old secondary account and I can not seem to access the new website using my correct account. The old username I wish to use is The Firkraag, but I am being logged in as Siggurd. Can someone please assist? Thanks.

Hello Firkraag,

I never got a response back from you on which account name you wanted to keep back when we emailed in December, so Firkraag was merged into Siggurd due to the email already on that account. I take it you would prefer the name be Firkraag on the account?

Oh! I guess it doesn't matter. Were my games merged as well? And thank you. I was able to get back in briefly after we spoke and then promptly forgot my new password. When I was unable to reset my password, I let it slide for a while since my players could still log and they were accessing the material I had posted.

Oh! I guess it doesn't matter. Were my games merged as well? And thank you. I was able to get back in briefly after we spoke and then promptly forgot my new password. When I was unable to reset my password, I let it slide for a while since my players could still log and they were accessing the material I had posted.

Actually, it looks like my game forum has disappeared, so, I guess I would like The Firkraag please.