Malkavian Grin (Cyrus Lancaster)

Malkavian Grin

spacer.png

"Me? Oh, I'm nobody."

Personnel Dossier

Name: Cyrus Lancaster
Species: Human

Personality

Cyrus is not what one would call an exuberant youth, as his face often holds a judging scowl. Those he is friendly with don't get that much warmer of a reception as the young man is guarded with his emotions.

Having a chip on his shoulder and no proper way to vent his frustrations, Cyrus could be seen as eager for battle. He does not require much coaxing to get in a fight.

A weakpoint for Cyrus is definitely his mind and ability to stay patient in the face of continual defeat or denial.

Description

A young man of 25 years with blonde hair and a dusting of a beard on his chin, Cyrus is visibly hearty and hale. His physique is in peak condition and he's not bad on the eyes either.

On his hip is a large blade in a scabbard, over his shoulder a bow and quiver of arrows. He wears chain mail beneath a blue hooded cape and long gloves.

spacer.png

HP 6/6 (1d8+1) AC 13 To Hit +1 Exp 448/2000

Archery

When using a bow or crossbow, the archer can add their Dexterity bonus to missile damage. Additionally, archers do full damage to foes who normally take reduced damage from piercing weapons (skeletons, etc.)

At 5th level, archers who do not have an opponent in melee range can make two ranged attacks per round. Note: Rangers with this fighting style do not gain additional attacks above and beyond those granted by the fighting style. Their attack bonus still applies, however.

At 10th level archers gain a +2 damage bonus to all ranged attacks.

Attributes
Strength  14 +1
Dexterity  17 +2
Constitution  14 +1
Intelligence  9 0
Wisdom  13 +1
Charisma  12 0
Saving Throws
Death/Poison 12
Wands  13
Paralyze/Stone  14
Dragon Breath  15
Spells  17
Equipment (weight)
Leather Armor (15) No shield
Longsword (4)
Longbow, arrows x25 (5)
Gear
Backpack 29/40 Belt Pouch
Iron spike x12 (1) Whetstone
Oil, flask x5 (5) Belt Pouch
Rations/day, x7 (14) Chalk, bag full of pieces
Large sack Belt Pouch
Tinderbox, flint/steel  
Rope, hemp x50' (5)  
Shovel, damaged (2)  
Sledge (2)  
Money & Valuables
1p    =    5g    =    10e    =    50s    =    500c
0 73 0 26 0

Hmm, so turns out I hadn't spent my money yet. I reused an old starting character's sheet as a base and decided to keep her equipment because, well, I bought it once, they are still good choices a second time. But the rest of the gear... sheesh! Pricey. I had to downgrade my armor to leather.