Image Alignment on Cover Photo of game

Oorah

The "Reposition" option doesn't appear to hold its location, nor does it seem to relay actual placement when shifting it.

Reloading the page the image is either lost or the original positioning doesn't hold. Tried this five times with no success each time.

Just a heads up to the overlords. 

Not sure if it's acceptable to ask a secondary question within a feedback- if not just ignore this- will our games from the old site be transferred over into our new logins or is it just fresh baked bread from here on? Thank you all.

33 minutes ago, Colin said:

@Oorah could we get additional info please? Browser info, mobile or PC, etc?

....That would really help wouldn't it. I have not had enough coffee.
Chrome Version 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (64-bit)

On laptop - have not tried repositioning by mobile as yet. The image held for one refresh- then seemed to automatically back track to the un-repositioned image on the next load. Then the subsequent tries it wouldn't hold on refresh at all.

40 minutes ago, Oorah said:

....That would really help wouldn't it. I have not had enough coffee.
Chrome Version 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (64-bit)

On laptop - have not tried repositioning by mobile as yet. The image held for one refresh- then seemed to automatically back track to the un-repositioned image on the next load. Then the subsequent tries it wouldn't hold on refresh at all.

Weird. I'm on the same build and not seeing that problem. Just to be be sure, you clicked the Save position button after repositioning?

14 minutes ago, Eric said:

Weird. I'm on the same build and not seeing that problem. Just to be be sure, you clicked the Save position button after repositioning?

Indeed. So I did a cookies/cache bail out and a system restart;
https://test.myth-weavers.com/index.php?/clubs/31-glory-seeking-goblins/

You should see the goblins eyes- not his mouth or nose. But it keeps reverting to lower.

51 minutes ago, Colin said:

Hm... I should have asked for screenshots too! 😄

You can copy/paste images from something like the Windows Snip & Sketch tool directly into your post, for reference.

Well that's fancy- let me get you that.

I mean even then the image behaves weirdly. More of the face is visible and it's shifted to the right instead of centered.

This is absolutely not a deal breaker for me- I'm sure as we've seen it'll display correctly on most. I am on a laptop not a desktop so potentially stemming from that.