OOC Planner & Discussion

Dorgyn

1 minute ago, RogetThesaurii said:

dude seems legit, in Garkyn's opinion. Not much to investigate and what there is lines up with what he's saying...

Then I'll suggest again that we move on to the "Manticore" situation.

1 hour ago, Dorgyn said:

With the information gathered, and the Evil Toy already dispatched, are we ready to move on to the next location?

That's what I was waiting to hear... do we have any other questions for the mother and child? Any more Skill checks? Kayli? Izzy? Raz?

On 3/31/2024 at 1:30 PM, RogetThesaurii said:

Any more Skill checks? Kayli? Izzy? Raz?

Kayli? Izzy? Raz?....anyone? 😎

• 3 weeks later...

Izzy should be posting soon. I updated the Little Black Book for this case, if anyone needs to review anything. I'll eventually add the other, older case fikles as well. Don't forget: those who have Character sheets on the old MW site, the Character sheets are still accessible now, but will NOT be once they get the sheets working here. If you haven't transferred your character already, I advise sooner rather than later to do so.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Sorry for my absence!

Did Garkyn notice the little magic dude when he animated the statue? Or was he engaged with the dancing sword and concentrating on keeping the child safe?

Edited by RogetThesaurii (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Dorgyn said:

Sorry for my absence!

Did Garkyn notice the little magic dude when he animated the statue? Or was he engaged with the dancing sword and concentrating on keeping the child safe?

He was engaged, Dorg. That little guy was barely even noted by Kayli. It was Squort who got the only real, good, look. She was airborne and could see the whole field. The fountain was between Kayli and Garkyn and the little dude, who has not seemed to re-appear anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry everybody, shit’s been crazy! Only one more week of school left :)!!!

Then the life should mellow out

Kayli will let Raz be the face of the Blue Line while she makes a mental shopping list

we all need eyeliner!