Rapunzel - Human Arcane Trickster Rogue

Rapunzel - Arcane Tricksteroldmanwanderer_Disneys_Rapunzel_short_brown_hair_high_fantasy_r_77974c05-de69-4746-b012-7131bbbd01f2-removebg-preview.png.e92ea98bef3b0aafea186d019b007d31.png

DnD Beyond Sheet | Myth-Weaver Sheet (WIP)

STR: +0 | DEX: +3 | CON: +0 | INT: +2 | WIS: +0 | CHA: +3

INT: +3 | AC: 14 | HP: 27

Passive Perception: 16 | Passive Investigation: 14 |

Passive Insight: 10

Skills

**Acrobatics: 9 | Arcana: 2 | Deception: 3 | History: 1 | Intimidation: 3 *Investigation: 5 | *Medicine: 3 | Nature: 1 | **Perception: 6 **Performance: 9 | Persuasion: 3 | *Religion: 5 | **Sleight of Hand: 9 Stealth: 3

*Class or Background Skill, ** Expertise Skill

Actions
ATK RNG HIT/DC DMG Notes
image.png.ac08eff9e9a47207dce08e605afe7a7d.pngDagger x 2 20/60 +6 1d6+3 Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Range (20/60)
image.png.ac08eff9e9a47207dce08e605afe7a7d.pngRapier 5 +6 1d8+3
Martial, Finesse
image.png.ac08eff9e9a47207dce08e605afe7a7d.pngFrying Pan 5 +3 1d4+3

Spells
Name Time Range Hit/DC Effect
Cantrip        
Create Bonfire 1A 60 ft Dex 12 2d8 Fire
Friends 1A Self -- Buff
Light 1A Touch Dex 12 Creation
1st Level        
Animal Friendship 1A 30 ft Wis 12 Charmed
Catapult 1A 60 ft Dex 12 3d8
Charm Person 1A 30 ft Wis 12 Charmed
Color Spray 1A Self -- Blinded
Detect Magic 1A Self -- Detection
2nd Level        
Misty Step 1BA Self -- Teleportation

Background

Raised as the ward of the dark witch, Mother Gothel, Rapunzel was raised in relative isolation within a tower deep in the forest. When she turned 18 her extreme curiosity over the "stars" that raised into the heavens every year on her birthday prompted her to escape her tower home and explore the world for the first time. It was during this adventures that Rapunzel discovered that she was actually the lost Princess of Corona and that she had been kidnapped by Mother Gothel due to the magical properties Rapunzel's hair possessed. Through Manipulation and trickery Mother Gothel regained control over Rapunzel but with the help of the adventurer, Eugene, she managed to overcome Mother Gothel and be reunited with her family. All it cost was her magical hair.

In another reality Rapunzel would regain her magical hair and with her friends would have many adventures throughout the kingdom of Corona. However, this is not that reality, and our Rapunzel never regained her magical hair. Instead, this Rapunzel begged, pleaded, threatened (with a frying pan), and cajoled Eugene to teach her his adventuring ways as a hobby in the face of mounting royal boredom and a desire to never be locked away again. It was only recently that Rapunzel discovered that a spark of the magic that once coursed through her hair, remains (explaining Arcane Trickster)

Edited by Niven81 (see edit history)

hmm... interesting choice of class, especially considering how you spread around the stats putting a ton into Charisma but then going Arcane Trickster which uses Intelligence and you only give 13 to it...

That aside the background looks decent enough that I'll give it a passing grade but I'd argue that her spark could be more of a bard or divine soul sorcerer as both Cure Wounds and Inflict Wounds (healing and necrotic magic) can be learned by the divine soul sorcerer and because you put so many points into Charisma that are otherwise wasted.

But it is your choice on how you want to play this character,

@SMARTAgentKC thanks for the review, I rejiggered it a little, INT is now a +2 instead of a plus +1 to help account for the spellcasting. I may need to update some DCs later but thanks for the shake and I hope to be playing with you all soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2024 at 9:04 AM, Rumrunner said:

I feel a frying pan should at least be equivalent to a mace... Also sad you cut your hair, we could have had the biggest hair team ever

The hair made sense to me and hmm, I'll run the mace idea past the DM, I hadn't thought of that.