[Interest check] Do you want to fight in an Evangelion? Looking for guest-players.

Hidden from: Prestar, Rudra, Neopopulas, von_das, Mattheus2924

Hello hello.

I reaching out to the community to see if anyone would be interested in taking on the roles of NPC Evangelion pilots within my current Evangelion game? This would basically be 'part time,' you would get involved in fights against monsters and role play the character if the current team come across your NPC face to face.

We would do the fights in private, before they would occur within the main team's 'timeline', and keep it hidden until it 'occurs' in their time line and then they would be able to read the thread unfold.

The main team are at NERV-London, you would be in another base (e.g. NERV-Denver). As an NPC pilot I would throw you into a fight and we will play that out as normal, this is done in a private thre. These fights would impact the main story (so you winning/losing matters) and it allows the main team to see some important NPCs in action etc, and get opinions on them even before meeting them IC.

Because we would be doing the fights long before they are needed, the posting can be a bit slower, such as twice a week in fights. However, if you are RPing your NPC pilot amongst the other players, then you would need to keep up with them.

The system is Adeptus Evangelion 2.5, based off of Dark Heresey.

Any interest, or any questions? I feel like the above text may not be clear!

I'm really intrigued by your idea! Although I don't know much about the Evangelion universe, I'm more than happy to dive in and learn. Researching and getting up to speed sounds like a fun challenge, and I'm eager to give it a shot.

Being part of the NPC Evangelion pilots sounds like a blast. I'm definitely interested in joining in on the action and helping out however I can.

If you need any more information or have any questions, feel free to shoot them my way.

Looking forward to potentially teaming up with you!