Harrower's Abode

Paro

9 hours ago, Maidhc O Casain said:

I'm back now, but of course being gone for so long left a ton of stuff to catch up on and a dearth of energy. You won't hurt my feelings if you move ahead without me - I'll catch up soon, I promise!

Welcome back. You are not alone in needing to post IC here on the new site. @Scotley has not posted IC yet either. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

To get really rolling again, I am hoping for some reply from Scotley.

Wrap up any off-camera shopping, please.

If anyone is accompanying George, that is fine. Otherwise, we shall wrap up the night activities soonish and then I assume you all are returning to the Hospice.

Hi Paro and company. I am very sorry for my prolonged and unannounced absence. Work took a crazy turn when the state mandated that we begin using an entirely new computer system to bill for the services we provide. We are a human services company with no computer/IT folks at all in house. As the most computer knowledgeable person we have it fell to me to learn the new system, set it up and teach others to use it. And really I'm a duffer at best. But all our revenue comes from our contract with the state, so our 200+ employees are depending on me to get it right or they won't get paid when the new system goes live. Unfortunately, none of my other work went away when this new project with its associated travel, endless meetings and training sessions fell into my lap. I have had zero time for any extra curricular actives. Anyway, none of that is your problem and I hate that your game has suffered for it. The switch to a new MythWeavers which I've had zero time to learn didn't help.

I'm reading now to try and get caught up and I'll get a post up if takes me all night. Now if I can just figure out how to navigate to the right thread.

Welcome back and very glad to see you again Scotley.

Sorry about all the awful meetings and extra work and lack of leisure and rest.

I kind of wish George had a different level 3 Conjuration spell than Summon Monster III but buying higher level spells is expensive, so I've been waiting until he reaches level 6 so he can get the free ones.

Edited by radiant song (see edit history)

No worries, Scotley. RL happens and we all have to deal with it at some point. Glad you are able to continue and we have all been playing long enough that no one appears to have given up and walked away. :)

It is good to be back. I think I'm over the worst of the grunt work now. We don't actually go live with the new system until July 1st, but I've don't most of what I need to do.