CoJ: OOC Talk

Paro

OK, thanks.

I'll be Across the Pond for the next two weeks - taking a romp around Scotland, England and Ireland with my daughter for her "senior trip" (six years in the making due to Covid and other travel restrictions and nearly 3 years after she actually graduated). I'll have a tablet over there and expect to have wi-fi access, but I suspect I won't have very much time and when I do I'll probably be collapsing into my bed :). But I'll do what I can to keep up and post.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:11 PM, hoverfrog said:

Could we have a character threads thread so we can copy our apps over here please?

Done, I added that Topic into the Forum for those threads to be started.

• 2 weeks later...

We are about wrapping up this chapter. There really is nothing left except returning back to the Safe House at the church, and probably leveling up. I am not sure if we are supposed to be level 3 or not for Chap 2, as I have avoided looking into the book as someone else is taking over the GM reins.

Also, MOC is still out and needing to catch up in pretty much all the games transferred over to the new sight.

I'm back now, but of course being gone for so long left a ton of stuff to catch up on and a dearth of energy. You won't hurt my feelings if you move ahead without me - I'll catch up soon, I promise!

5 hours ago, pathfinderaura said:

I've been careful to not crack the module until I'm safe - it's safe to start boning up on the next part as a DM, Paro? I'm getting the feeling the answer is yes. :)

I would say, YES!!! :)

I posted a transition to show the total loot from the lair and we can all be back at the safe house.

Without cracking the second module myself, I cannot say if we need to level up or not to be 3rd level. I am guessing that might need to do that.