New member looking for a DnD 5e game!

Shoga

Hello all, thanks for reading, excited to be here. I recently discovered pbp games, but as of posting this have never tried it. All the creative storytelling of DnD without the social anxiety? Sign me up!

I have a lot of free time to post, so I don’t believe inactivity would be a problem from me, however I’m still very inexperienced. I’ve played many DnD campaigns, but never in this format. So if anyone has a game with an open seat and wouldn’t mind walking me through some of the basics, I would love to join!

Thanks again, and can’t wait to play!

Hey-o! Welcome to Mythweaver @Shoga, We are always glad to welcome new people into our fold.

I'm SMARTAgentKC been an active member here for about 6 years now and I have yet to find a reason to leave and not come back. (granted mid 2019, I did have a serious RL issue that nearly canned me but that's history)

Now I don't exactly have an open seat at any of my 5e games currently running but I do have a D&d5e lab that can help develop characters, practice the basics of 5e and PBP and overall provide at least a safe spot to play some D&D5e

SMARTAgentKC's D&D laboratory - Myth-Weavers

You're welcome to swing by if you're interested I'm always monitoring even if I can't always post big games posts.

Happy Gaming