Post Test

SerakHawk

Round 4 - Years 2043-2045
Illumined Utopian - [link] - Region(s) 10, 45

Triumvirate Meeting Logs of 2043

Its so confusing, these logs just got lost. I don't know where they went? Maybe someone else had them. Instead lets talk rumors!

• Prime Marcus has disapeared following his letter regarding Soul's Expression and the Elven Conclave of 2044. Last seen in the Wyrmlands he chartered a boat to take him 'somewhere'
  • August Iovita is scouring the Protectorate elite for a replacement, his fur is greying and he says he can't keep up with the young
  • Console-Elect Antonius has been staying outside of the Illumined Utopian borders 'tutoring' the Eucrus Alliance Heir Tuahine in matters of diplomacy. They were spotted attending the Mekh Gala together
  • First Speaker Paola coordinates the Imperial sanctioned Union inspections of the Heights of Utopia while also making overtures to the flailing government of the Merely Players.
  • Economy - Colonize Region 1 TN12 - Use 1 Treasure -Colonize Region 1
  • Military - Raise an Army! The Parvus Dragoons!
    The Jy'mar control over the wyrmlands swell as military advertisements pull an unprecedented amount of wyrmblessed hopefuls to join the Utopian forces. Combining them with Jy'mar veterans the combined arms of the scaled humanoids and the diminutive Jy'mar allow for coordination and collaboration unheard of by Utopian tactics. The Parvus Dragoons was born.
  • Military - Invade Region 37
    Somethings need to happen to prove your path, some of these are hard. Console Prisca directs the 101 Praetorians to once again do the impossible. Prove their mettle. For Utopian!
    Admiral Legate Victolus (7) Leading the combined space front with TEA with 2 Space Units using Rapid Redeployment Tactic on Regions 22 and 37! (+7 tac doc || +8 Battle: +7 commander, +2 units, -1 distance)
    Console Prisca Calpurnius (7) Leading the combined ground front with 1 army from ILU and 2 armies from WTB travelling through region 49 with permission from TAV using Overwhelming Tempo Tatic! (+7 tac doc || +17 Battle: +7 commander, +3 units, +5 from orbital superiority if successful, +2 from overwhelming Tempo if successful)
  • Intrigue - Steal Dust Hardening from CBC - Use 1 Treasure - Steal Tech CBC
    Jy'mar are small and oft unnoticed but the Emperor decrees repayment Tenfold in Blood, so it shall be done. Utopian charters a group of faithful runners to aid the cause using the Cultural Identity of Property Wrongs through the Reflective Garden Embassy with BCC!
    Roll Notes4 Intrigue - 2 distance Badal to Veehra + 1 treasure spent
  • Intrigue - Secret Action
    With a box of suspicious 4-D games in their possession Console Prisca Calpurnius herself is last seen in possession of the padlocked suitcase that weighs almost ten times what she does. When she departs the Wyrmlands for the Heights of Utopia it is unclear if it remains in her possession or if others have taken custodianship of the suitcase.

Y106sIOdUPNQ0fTbeGYJHBssm10GmP2zzY6boNeJLgde9r9ee9IMswB92DQksALHCQEPnNofJis6MjDTkY7trQBxXm-kEA2coJpSOPmtiqGRgtZPBN0Buz811qekHMWo5DjPhBiT1u8w110K9d4ZywY

Console
Prisca Calpurnius
(She/Her)
Dip: 7 (S5) || Mil: 7 (S5)
Eco: 3 || Fai: 6 (S5)
Int: 4
Unit Cap: 3 / 8
Treasure: 3 || Income: +0

Additional Items

• Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts on Region 10
  • Non-Action: Resist all Conversion Attempts beyond Minority on Region 45 (I know I don't have media and can't actually resist right now)
  • Non-Action: Resist all hostile actions against owned trade-posts. (10-TP1 & 11-TP2)
  • Non-Action: With the proper forms the Illumined Utopian Grants access to the Worker's & Trader's Union to inspect the Warrens
  • Non-Action: The Jy'mar of the Illumined Utopian provide Triumvirate Paola with a request for new plays and drama's from the Bard's workings of the populace of The Globe. With the Elect nation's region having dropped into silence Triumvirate Paola drafts a missive to be sent to Mekhalan Elect to discuss recourse in relation to the Globe while making overtures to the Merely Players.

• Non-Action:

Arkhive Æternal Submissions (+4)

• (+1) Culture's Literature

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day One

The Life of a Jy'mar citizen, by Cluatis Masiziou

Dear reader, you may have heard much or little of the plight of the Jy'mar - I would not expect you to sympathize much but hear me out. For other Jy'mar know my fears and shiver at a life beyond the walls of the warrens of our home. For you see - for those not in the know, the Jy'mar are short compared to the Imperial Standard. Our tallest warriors only measure 4 inches from foot to head without their armor suits. I will regale to you the horrors of size in this ongoing series told from the point of view of an iterant Jy'mar out in the world sending their tale back to me as they risk their tail. Buckle up, I have edited and composed much of what they have sent back to position in a readable fashion.

For security of my client I have changed all names within this work.

I left Utopian early that morning, my path called for a journey - travels and knowledge of the world beyond the safe walls of the warrens. The Protectorate issued me a mask, two weeks of hard tact for sustenance and some Imperial credit to be able to charter an aero-ship or book passage on the wandering traders in the area. I was given the waiver I had to sign - to forsake return to the Utopian Warrens now that I had left of my own volition- I would either never return or have to join the Protectorate if I come back. I only thought about it for 10 seconds. There isn't anything more for me in the Warrens. First order of business was getting on an aero-ship, I managed to have a regular trader give me passage he said he "had room for a small thing like you". It took me thirty minutes to walk the length of his aero-ship. 
    As I walked the ship I kept my eyes out for the list of things the Protectorate says are danger signs. Bug nests, eggs, rat droppings, those are the things the giant folk tend to overlook and not thing of when travelling as they don't cause problems for 'normal' sized people. In my excitement exploring the ship and climbing in its walls I was lax, I didn't check carefully enough. My main regret from my first day was irresponsibly sleeping in the bed the trader kindly provided me. I went to sleep unprepared that night for the horrors to come.

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Two, by Cluatis Masiziou
    I woke to a pressure on my leg, it was gentle - like a lovers' caress - but I was supposed to be alone. It was only my brief training with the Protectorate that saved me. Springing from my sleeping position away the spider came into full view, its front legs had begun wrapping my blankets up in a cocoon and its fangs had been above my leg poised to bite. I only had basic combat training, I was not prepared for a fight with a spider of this size, big even by giant standards the beast turned toward me, waving its front arms in warning while shuffling at me. I fled. I fled the whole night, people say they get rid of the pests... they just hide until you sleep. Running from hole to hole I discovered the deziens of the night, and they just considered me food. When Dawn finally cracked and the Captain could be talked to I had not slept any more.
    At least he apologized profusely for the poor quarters and guaranteed my safety, but I was awake now to my peril. I made my own quarters in the hull of the ship, I used the protectorate's guides on traps and fallback sleeping dens that I scoffed at while being taught them. Perhaps there was a point to all the warnings, maybe this was a failed outing, maybe I was just doomed to die beyond the walls of the warrens. When I rested that second night, I was on edge for anything - the skittering of night creatures and the sound of the traps working their magic eventually lulled me to a fitful sleep. 

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three

The Life of a Jy'mar - Day Three, by Cluatis Masiziou
    It was the Captain who found me mid-afternoon on the third day. He was worried when I hadn't come out for breakfast and hadn't been seem by anyone. He said it took some time to find the trapped nook and was fairly impressed with the little piece I carved out for myself. Obviously I needed the sleep, and I only mildly shuttered at the quantity of bugs in my death trapped area.
    Other than concern for my wellbeing being a passenger on his vessel the captain was also informing me that we would be landing close to nightfall at the targeted port-of call. A middle of nowhere Badal waystation aerostat that traders frequented to transfer cargo and passengers. Reminding me that was as far as I paid for, he said he could keep me on for longer if I wanted to head toward Shiwa Yun - My eyes were set on Senkar - I wanted to see the magic of their lands. He said I could use the nook again tonight as they would be berthed overnight and leave in the morning. I guess tomorrow I will explore a waystation and try to find passage to Senkar.

• Life of a Jy'mar Day Four, by Cluatis Masiziou
    <Text>
  • (+1) Historical Work
  • (+1) Philosophy or Faith Submission
  • (+1) Person from Arkhive or Person from Utopian joining the arkhive

Realm Tracking

Economic:

No Trade Routes

Treasure: 3

Income: +0

Trade Posts: 

• 10-TP1 (Exotic Heavy Metals) - DI for 45
  • 11-TP2 (Synthetic Meats) - DI for 10

Diplomatic:

Embassies:

• Reflective Gardens, Blue Zone of the North Way Cluster (BCC)

Regions:

• Capital: Heights of Utopia (10), ILU Gov, Open Merc, ILU Media
  • Exclave: Wyrmlands (45), GLO Gov, Open Merc, Open Media

Faction Supports:

• Region 8 - Government

Current Heir: Console-Elect Antonius

Arkhive Æternal Status: <Pending>

Faith:

Official: Soul's Expression

• Size 5: +1 to buyouts
  • Size 10: Not Set

Organized Size 11

• Sole (+4): None
  • Majority (+3): 10, 50
  • Plurality (+2): 11
  • Minority (+1): 2, 46, 84

Military:

Admiral Legate Victolus (7)

Rapid Redeployment

Following a victory in the Space Combat forces are quickly redeployed to critical support infrastructure on the ground and aid landing forces on the attack.
{+2 to Orbital Superiority Bonus}

Unit Cap 3/8

• Ground: The 101 Praetorians
  • Space: Fleet of Equitable Footing
  • Space: Merchant's Irregulars

Time Sensitive

• By End of Round 3 - Mytho-Historical Data Gathering [2/3]
  • By End of Round 3 - Pay 1 Treasure to EMP
  • By End of Round 5 - Pay 3 Treasure to WTU
  • By End of Round 6 - Obtain DI resource for Open Merchants

Next Round:

• Console: 7 Dip | 7 Mil +1 | 3 Eco | 5 Fai | 4 Int +1