Sheet Folders in Testing ×

So it's more than character sheets, huh?

Maskain

Didn't know that this place had more than good 4th edition character sheets, much less a forum for PbP. It is pretty wild since this site was probably the first that I ever made an account for that was connected to tabletop games.

I've been in other places doing PbP under the same everything, but currently, with no games remaining, I'm a bit of a free agent again. So, I thought I might as well try this place too.

I'm a GM and have been for the whole time I've participated in tabletop. Same string of campaigns, same world. Moving between systems as campaigns end (Dnd 4e -> 5e -> PF2e). The usual. And more often than not, to catch the player side, I do PbP. So, more than likely that will persist here. My preferred games are low fantasy, heroic, and candle-burning-down action. I like progress and making decisions as a character that would bring the most entertainment to the game. Italicization stocks are down, using quotation marks is a bull market.

As a side note: interesting trade systems, markets, and merchants pique my interest a great deal. If they are brought up in a game, I tunnel vision. And to a lesser extent, ethical and philosophical issues specifically from knightly or holy characters.

Thank you for having me.