All new applicants are to create a new thread under this topic, and generate a character following the rules below.

The Crunchy

Resources

Characters generated using Standard Mode on PFS rules set out on PFS Roleplaying Guild Guide Version 10.0

Legal resources as listed on PFS Additional Resources, Update 04 Apr 2019

With the following modifications:

Race

Any.  Alternate racial traits are allowed.

Ability Scores

Purchase: High Fantasy (20 points).

Class, Feats and Equipment

Starting Level 1.  Paizo published choices only, subject to removals and modifications per above.  Variant multiclassing is allowed.  Item Creation and Scribe Scroll feats are allowed.  Manufacturing empires will be pillaged and burned.

Alignment and Religion

Non-evil recommended.

Faction

No. Just no.

Traits

One of two Starting Traits will be a Campaign Trait (chosen from the Wrath of the Righteous Player's Guide respectively).  One drawback may be taken for an additional, third trait.

Hit Points

Max at 1st Level, roll when advancing.

Wealth

Roll for starting wealth.

Everything Else

See "Class, Feats and Equipment" above and the Campaign Rules / House Rules thread, and be ready to reference the material (by link to PRD, or by book and page number) upon request.

spacer.png

spacer.png
The Squishy

While this will be a roleplay-heavy game focused on creative writing, I'm really not fussy at this time on how well your character's background story fits in with everything else, so long as they're not going to present any persistent issues to the crew's overall dynamic.

The only requirements in terms of story consideration then, are proximity and motive.

At the beginning of the campaign, applicant's character must have a reason to be present at the Honeyed Blackmoor Café just outside Warehouse Square in New Kenabres on 15 Arodus 4713AR, the day before Armasse.

Show/Hide Character Example

Natali

spacer.png

spacer.png Map Token

spacer.png

spacer.png Character Generation

Ability Scores: 20 point buy

Strength: 15 (+2 Racial) = 17

Dexterity: 14

Constitution: 16

Intelligence: 10

Wisdom: 12

Charisma: 7

Race: Human

Alternate Racial Traits: None

Height: 4' 5" + 2d10 #1 = 5' 2"

Weight: 85lb + 2d10 #2 = 105lb

Class: Barbarian [Mooncursed]

Favored Class: Barbarian

Favored Class Bonus: HP × 1

Traits: Axe to Grind; Campaign Trait: Touched by Divinity (Green Faith / Fire).

Skill Ranks: 4 + Int mod + Skilled = 5

Skills Trained: Acrobatics [1 Rank], Intimidate [1 Rank], Knowledge (nature) [1 Rank], Perception [1 Rank], Survival [1 Rank].

Background Skill Ranks: 2

Skills Trained: Handle Animal [1 Rank], Knowledge (geography) [1 Rank].

Feats: Arcane Strike, Power Attack.

Bonus Languages: None.

Hit Points: Max (d12) + Con mod + Favoured Class Bonus = 16

Starting Wealth: 3d6 × 10gp = 90gp

spacer.png Equipment

Starting Items Cost Source
 Explorer's outfit 10 gp Core p159
 Holy symbol (Gozreh, silver) 25 gp Core p158

Weapons Cost Source
Greatsword 50gp Core p143
Chakram 1gp UE p19

Armour Cost Source
Hide shirt 20gp VBoL p14

Adventuring Gear Cost Source
Barbarian's kit 9gp UE p56
Grappling hook (common) 1p UE p57
Honey (jar) 1p UE p95

Funds Remaining: 8gp

spacer.png

Workmaster Gibbs,

The bearer of this letter is a Kellid girl named Natali. Let this serve as a document of reference for the girl.

I have known Natali for most of her life, you could say I've adopted her in a sense as a daughter for most practical purposes, after I found her some twenty years ago. She was the sole survivor of what I gather to be her tribe, still a babe and sheltered underneath the bodies of her parents or her tribesmen, who I can only surmise befell some foul fate at the hands of the beginning of the demon incursion then.

While she may be small in stature, the girl is a good worker, I will personally vouch for her capability to lift heavy objects, once she has been sufficiently fed that is.

Don't say I didn't warn you — Natali is very food-driven. Motivate her with honey if you must.

Olvek Stormhammer

spacer.png

Show/Hide Posting Template

spacer.png Natali

Insert post here

spacer.png Statistics Block

[b][url="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2890833"][color="Brown"]Natali[/color][/url][/b] [i]Human Barbarian [Mooncursed] 1[/i] [b]Init[/b] +2; [b]Senses[/b] Perception +5 [hr][/hr][highlight]Defense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]AC[/b] 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (Armour +3, Dex +3) [b]HP[/b] 16 / 16 [b]Fort[/b] +5, [b]Ref[/b] +2, [b]Will[/b] +1 [hr][/hr][highlight]Offense[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Speed[/b] 40 ft. [b]Melee[/b] Greatsword +4 (2d6+3; 19-20/×2)🪓🪄 [b]Ranged[/b] Chakram +3 (1d8+3; ×2)🪓🪄 [b]Special Attacks[/b] [i]Burning hands[/i] (1/day) [hr][/hr][highlight]Statistics[/highlight] [hr][/hr][b]Str[/b] 17, [b]Dex[/b] 14, [b]Con[/b] 16, [b]Int[/b] 10, [b]Wis[/b] 12, [b]Cha[/b] 7 [b]BAB[/b] +1; [b]CMB[/b] +4; [b]CMD[/b] 16 [b]Traits[/b] Axe to grind, Touched by divinity [b]Feats[/b] Arcane strike, Power attack [b]Skills[/b] Acrobatics +6, Handle animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (Nature) +4, Perception +5, Sleight of hand +3, Survival +5 [b]Languages[/b] Common, Hallit [b]SQ[/b] Shifting rage (7/day) [hr][/hr][b]Conditions[/b] None
Natali
Human Barbarian [Mooncursed] 1
Init +2; Senses Perception +5
Defense
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (Armour +3, Dex +3)
HP 16 / 16
Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +1
Offense
Speed 40 ft.
Melee Greatsword +4 (2d6+3; 19-20/×2)🪓🪄
Ranged Chakram +3 (1d8+3; ×2)🪓🪄
Special Attacks Burning hands (1/day)
Statistics
Str 17, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 7
BAB +1; CMB +4; CMD 16
Traits Axe to grind, Touched by divinity
Feats Arcane strike, Power attack
Skills Acrobatics +6, Handle animal +2, Intimidate +2, Knowledge (Nature) +4, Perception +5, Sleight of hand +3, Survival +5
Languages Common, Hallit
SQ Shifting rage (7/day)
Conditions None

spacer.png Actions

Insert actions here

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)
Name
1d4 #1
1d4 1
2d10 #1
2d10 8,1
2d10 #2
2d10 2,2
3d6 #1
3d6 3,2,4