SBT: Out of Character Discussions

Paro

I have retitled this thread for continuing OOC type discussions instead of starting a new thread.

I sent invites to the last two applications that had not become Forum members so all 5 Applications are in the game. Yay, no one is getting cut out! 😀

I plan to get up a Game start IC posts this weekend so you all can get started. I will post again here in case some of you use thread following to get email reminders for things.

Game started with new IC thread.

As I mentioned before, you each will need a reason to be at the DeltaPie at the day and time that is plausible. The information that is general knowledge about the coming apocalypse is there in the first post.

If you have NPCs that were referenced in your backstories and planning to meet them at the restaurant, assume they are delayed and not present at game start.

I came up with relationship ideas between London and other pc's. If you wanted to chime in and offer your opinion, then please reply to quote with private text for me and Paro (GM).

@Paro Would it be okay if our pc's had access to credit cards?

Victoria 'Vic' Stephens -

Kaia Kealoha -

Madde Tiedemann -

Aikechukwu "Aike" Anikwe -

Edited by sxeBUDDHA
fix hidden names (see edit history)

10 hours ago, sxeBUDDHA said:

I came up with relationship ideas between London and other pc's. If you wanted to chime in and offer your opinion, then please reply to quote with private text for me and Paro (GM).

@Paro Would it be okay if our pc's had access to credit cards?

Victoria 'Vic' Stephens -

Kaia Kealoha -

Madde Tiedemann -

Aikechukwu "Aike" Anikwe -

I don't see any writing after any of the names? That's ok though, I kind of figured we'd all be strangers until we meet in the pizza place. :)

Victoria 'Vic' Stephens - London on one of his jogs in the wilderness singing a USMC cadence came across Vic's campsite. He had offered her a place to stay. He gave her his bedroom in exchange for learning survival and hunting (stealth) skills. He wanted to relive his childhood with his father.

Kaia Kealoha - London is a person accustomed to routine and order. He has repetitive and restrictive habits that seem odd to others. Until he met Kaia who is completely the opposite, he invited her to his teepee (tent) outside his uncle's property. They've gone skinny dipping and shared "ceremonial pipe" which reminded him of his father.  London normally doesn't break routine, but he was attracted at first sight when he was out jogging came across Kaia sunbathing in the quad. The rest is history.

Aikechukwu "Aike" Anikwe - London gives a head nod to Aike. Both of them stick out in the <1k population of Deltaville.  London has served with diverse ethnicity in the Army. London sometimes barks as if reliving his army days whenever he sees Aike. Aike has seen London associate primarily young women around town. Whenever London and Aike meet, London treats Aike as if they're army buds. They're interests seemed too different as Aike had little interest in athletics. One day, London learned Aike may be  okay to hanging out at his campsite drinking beers on his uncle's property.

Madde Tiedemann - Madde approached London, maybe she was curious about his ethnicity. They share same interests in athletics and go to the same gym. London makes Madde laugh with his naivety about the rest of the world like her German heritage. He asked her if German was her tribe name.  He may have offended her one time asking if all German tribe members were short as her.

1 hour ago, sxeBUDDHA said:

Kaia Kealoha - London is a person accustomed to routine and order. He has repetitive and restrictive habits that seem odd to others. Until he met Kaia who is completely the opposite, he invited her to his teepee (tent) outside his uncle's property. They've gone skinny dipping and shared "ceremonial pipe" which reminded him of his father.  London normally doesn't break routine, but he was attracted at first sight when he was out jogging came across Kaia sunbathing in the quad. The rest is history.

7 minutes ago, EpentheticSchwa said:

Need to learn some formatting tricks! Even leaning on clone as a crutch, I can't get my character image to show up on the right like you all. Teach me your secretss!

Align image to the right from edit image option [Ctrl+right click mouse].

I'll maybe have my pc become curious about Kaia from first laid eyes.

Edited by sxeBUDDHA (see edit history)