Pre-game thread

Ziminar

AelysuneTokengoldpng.png.8588921d605f0da194c1a1871835a643.pngAelysûne Teuvel - Life Domain Cleric of Selûne 1

Character Sheet

“My words,” Andraste said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Andraste thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 8 (-1)
Dexterity: 11 (+0)
Constitution: 17 (+3)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 14 (+2)

AC: 13
HP: 11/11

PP: 14

On 4/5/2024 at 10:05 PM, Kamishiro_Rin said:

“Greetings, Aelysûne, servant Selûne,” Trisae says with a polite bow.

When the Drow called Trisae bowed, she could see that her ears were, in fact, fully Elven. She gives her a warm smile, and watches in silence as the others converse.

On 4/5/2024 at 6:33 PM, The_Dark_Star said:

"Anybody else want one?" He asked the group that was there, holding out a few more pieces of jerky, "I always get hungry during gatherings in places like this, not sure what causes it, but I've learned to have myself something before it begins." He added as he took another bite.

Aelysûne declined the offer of what looked to be some form of dried meat, not wanting to upset her stomach even further.

When the short, frail boy sneaks in, it seems obvious now that he is a Half-Elf, and Trisae is not. If anyone should partake in the loud Dragonborn's offering of food, it should be him, Aelysûne thinks to herself. His simple garments hang loosely on his scrawny form as he watches the group curiously. Aelysûne would not have noticed him in a crowded area, but this was not such a place. She is reminded of what it was like serving on The Godsbane, and sees how she used to act in his movements, unseen and unheard. She was about to invite him into the fray herself, when he finally steps forward and replies to Durin,

On 4/6/2024 at 9:43 AM, Drifter Dwarf said:

"I would say at least one, though I cannot wonder if anyone is slower to arrive than myself. My name is Victor, " with an easy smile and a slight nod to Durin, "No titles as of yet, but the night is just starting and this place, and the company, is certainly magical."

She is slightly disappointed when he declines the dried meat, but takes a seat next to him and politely nods in his direction as Kresh loudly introduces himself. Her brow slightly furrows when it is revealed that most of these guests are not aware of why they have been brought here. Perhaps she is accustomed to hearing the news of the Druids before most, but surely this news was of a higher priority.

"Have none of you heard what has happened? About the Crystal?"

OOC

@Kamishiro_Rin@Drifter Dwarf@The_Dark_Star

The prompt makes it seem as if the "recent events" should be well known at this point, so she is surprised people are wondering why they're here and not trying to be rude.

Spells

Spellcasting

Hit Dice: 1d8 per cleric level
Hit Points at 1st Level: (8) + (CM 3) = 11
Hit Points at Higher Levels: 1d8 (or 5) + your Constitution modifier per cleric level after 1st

Spell Save DC = 8 + PB + WM = 12

Spell attack modifier = PB + WM = 4

Cantrips

1. [X] Guidance
  2. [X] Light
  3. [X] Thaumaturgy

1st Level [][] Slots

1. [X] Cure Wounds
  2. [X] Bless
  3. [X] Guiding Bolt

Stat Block

Aelysûne Teuvel
Cleric of Selûne - Life Domain
Deity: Selûne, Goddess of the Moon
Medium Humanoid, Chaotic Good

AC 13 / HP 11 / Speed 30 ft / Initiative +0/ Proficiency Bonus +2

Str 8 (-1) Dex 11 (+0) Con 17 (+3)
Wis 14 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Cha 14 (+2)

Senses

Saving Throws

Skill Proficiencies

Tool Proficiencies

Attacks
Crossbow, light: 80(320), HIT/DC +2 Damage 1d8 piercing

Guiding Bolt: 120ft., HIT/DC +4, 4d6 Radiant, Duration 1Rnd

Mace 5ft. reach, HIT/DC +1, 1d6-1 Bludgeoning

Actions

Bonus Action: Two-Weapon Fighting

Racial Traits

Cleric Traits

Background

Inventory

Gp: 10 Sp: - Cp: -

Equipped

1. Clothes, Common
  2. Crossbow Bolts (x20)
  3. Crossbow, light
  4. Holy Symbol of Selûne
  5. Leather, Light Armor (AC 11)
  6. Mace
  7. Rope, Silk (50 ft)
  8. Shield (+2 AC)

Backpack

1. Blanket (3 lb.)
  2. Block of Incense (x2)
  3. Candle (x10)
  4. Censer (x1)
  5. Rations (1 day) (4 lb.)
  6. Tinderbox (1 lb.)
  7. Vestments (x1)
  8. Waterskin (5 lb.)

Alms Box

Pouch

Victor - Aberrant Mind Sorcerer 1

My words, Victor said. | My thoughts,  Victor thought. | My actions . . .

Strength: 7 (-2)
Dexterity: 12 (+1)
Constitution: 18 (+4)

Intelligence: 8 (-1)
Wisdom: 14 (+2)
Charisma: 19 (+4)

AC: 11
HP: 10/10

PP: 12

IC
55 minutes ago, ArtamenaV said:

"Have none of you heard what has happened? About the Crystal?"

Victor glances at Aelysûne seated next to him. He had been on the road quite some time but had never been to the city before. Stories and rumors had been drifting through the caravans for a while. Victor pauses for a second and looks around at the chamber with fresh eyes.

"Oh... the Crystal." he seems to be connecting the dots in his mind for something he would never have considered. "I would never have assumed to be consulted on such a matter." Victor stares at the center of the table for a few moments seeming to consider this new revelation.

OOC

Love the description of Victor as "mousy". I will have to remember that.

Trisae Arabrahel
Trisae Arabrahel

Level 1 Drow Entertainer Sorcerer

AC: 15 (Dex 2 + Draconic Resilience 13); HP: 8/8 (1d6 + 2); Speed: 30 ft.

Proficiency Bonus: +2

STR: 8 (−1); DEX: 14 (+2); CON: 14 (+2); INT: 12 (+1); WIS: 10 (+0); CHA: 17 (+3)

Sorcery Points:

Spell Save DC: 13; Spell Attack: Cantrips Known (4 + 1); Spells Known (2)

Spell Slots: 1st

Senses: darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 12, passive Insight 10, passive Investigation 11; Tools: disguise kit, flute; Armor: none; Weapons: daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows, rapiers, shortswords, and hand crossbows; Languages: Common, Elven; Size: Medium; Age: 21; Height: 5′–3″ (160 cm); Weight: 85 lb. (38.6 kg); Hair: Silver; Eyes: Magenta; Skin: Anthracite-Coal Black

IC (My thoughts . . .; “My words . . .”; My actions . . .)

"Have none of you heard what has happened? About the Crystal?" Aelysûne asks.

“I’m afraid that I’ve heard heard nothing of any crystals,” Trisae answered, “I was handed this missive”—here, she holds up the invitation everyone had received—“by a sweaty and out-of-breath courier. He said he’d been chasing me all throughout the countryside and finally caught up with me three towns yonder. Who so lowly as I should refuse an ‘invitation’ to attend a body so august as this one? With haste, I have come, only just now arriving.”

“By all means, if you’ve any more information, please enlighten us. If not, then I shall content myself with what the High Council chooses to divulge.”

OOC

Movement:

Action: —

Bonus Action: —

Reaction: —

Interact-with-Object:

(To Whom It May Concern . . .)
Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)

'Avoid the Forest of Ravenswood at all costs.' Ultonius had been repeating this sentence inside his head for several months. Within the realm of Eldoria, the mysterious forest was the newest location he had deemed off-limits. However, an unexpected circumstance had arisen. The persuasive rogue had received an invitation, and it generated enough incentive to make him ignore any self-imposed restriction.

'I'm supposed to be manipulating other folks… not myself,' Ultonius thought with much cynicism. And so there he was, navigating through a dark forest at midnight. Miraculously, he emerged from the trees unscathed, and positioned perfectly at the correct coordinates. Surprised by his own accuracy, Ultonius took a moment to examine his surroundings. He looked up a nearby hill. There, perched upon the hill's apex, was the Hall of Echoed Wisdom, lit majestically by the Harvest Moon.

With his destination in view, Ultonius immediately began to scramble up the hill. As his ascension progressed, the rogue's psyche reeled on about many unexplainable truths. The fact that he'd not encountered any ordeals in the forest was most prominent. Only eight months ago, he had made some powerful enemies in these parts. Specifically, a group of pirates who frequented the forest outskirts wanted compensation for being double-crossed… and they'd take it in any fashion required. Ultonius' doubt grew with every step he took towards the oaken hall. 'Why am I doing this?'

Trusting his keen instincts, Ultonius had decided that the unexpected invitation was crafted by the High Council. Now, he cleared the forefront of his mentality in an effort to quash all apprehension. Arriving at the intricate structure, his curiosity piqued. Despite skepticism about the council's motivations, Ultonius found the opportunity alluring. 'What awaits me beyond these oaken doors?' He took a deep breath, exhaled, and entered.

Before Ultonius could survey the entire scene, he noticed a dais at the end of the magnificent hall. A motley group of humanoids were gathered around the dais, discussing the importance of some crystal. 'By the guardians!' the rogue exclaimed in his mind, and instantly dropped into a mode of stealth. 'I must be behind schedule.'

Slinking through the tree's humid air, he started searching for an appropriate hiding spot. Ultonius was able to remain unseen for a useless moment. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a friendly monk appeared.

Bidding Ultonius welcome, the monk gestured towards the dais. "Please, be welcome. The counsil will meet you shortly when everybody has arrived."

rogue1.jpg.03d34044fd2038ec0ba1ffb7ed60d34a.jpg