Cirlot's Seclusium - Tala Silvergrave (Cleric)

Cirlot

Tala Silvergrave - Lawful Acolyte of Freya (Cleric 1)

Race/Sex: Human ♀ Age: 23 Height/Weight 17 Hands, 9 Stone Eyes: Grey Hair: Ash Blond Handed: Right

Cleric II - 580.png

"I was born of graves and to the grave shall I return, but in the wilds in-between I shall live and love and slay and rest content.  Mine goddess guides and her duty demands, still know then that 'fore I fall this world shall know I am."

ATTRIBUTES        

13 [ +1 ]  STR      11 Death        

10 [ -- ]  INT      12 Wands

13 [ +1 ]  WIS      14 Poison & Para

11 [ -- ]  DEX      16 Breath Weapon

9 [ -- ]  CON      15 Spells

11 [ -- ]  CHA

VITALS

Hit Points:  4 / 4   HD: 1d6

Armor Class: 3 (2 w/ Shield)

THAC0: 19     Move: 60’ (20’)

Attacks

Mace  [+1 / 1d6+1]

Sling [-- / 1d4 / 40' / 80' / 160']

Turn Undead: 7 / 9 / 11 / - / - / - / -

Spells: -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / -- / --

Prayed:

0 xp   / 1,500 xp Next Level  +5% Prime Req. (WIS)  

Equipment & Gear: Backpack, Holy Symbol, Lantern w/ 1 Flask of Oil, Mace, Plate Mail, Rations (Standard, 1 Week), Sling w/ 30 stones Waterskin, Torches (6)

Loot: Coins, gold (~100 gp?  Kobold Stash)  (In backpack.) A Woman's Hata faded but good-condition ladies' hat. A silvery-colored metal pin, fashioned in the shape of a bird, holds a spray of silk flowers in place. Despite the contents' overall appearance of age, the pin is untarnished. (Worn)

2 Gold Pieces

"Sister Tala?  One of the Goddesses' projects, that one.  I suppose she comes by her temperament honestly enough - her sire was an adventurer, met her mam someplace out beyond the borderlands at some donjon or another and only deigned come back to civilization in time to whelp her.  And aye, 'fore you say it, the mother was one of ours so we took the child in when she took her beau again out beyond the frontier.  Or maybe he took her? Either way, 'tis a shame they never made it back.

Tala's not so much a fool to think they're still out there, but between you and me I think half the reason she pestered the Abbess so long about joining the orders militant was on account o' her wantin' to go out and find out what happened to 'em.  The other half would be the debts our young silverdaughter managed to accrue while she was busy sneaking out of  the priory: by all accounts her father was a gambler and the fruit has not fallen far from that particular tree . .  ."

Edited by Cirlot
Loot! (see edit history)

The Boneyard - Rolling Post

EDIT:  High STR and WIS?  That's a Cleric if I've ever seen one.  And Starting Coin looks like enough for plate . . .

EDIT 2: Cost & Equipment

5 gp Mace

+   2 gp Sling w/ 20 stones
+  60 gp Plate Mail armor
+  10 gp Shield
+  25 gp Holy symbol
+  10 gp Lanter
+    5 gp Backpack
+    2 gp Flask of oil
+    1 gp Torches, 6 to a bundle
+    1 gp Waterskin or wineskin
+    5 gp Standard, 1 week       

126 gp spent

Starting 140 gp - 126 gp spent = 14 gp remaining

Edited by Cirlot (see edit history)
Name
STR, INT, WIS, DEX, CON, CHA
Repeat(3d6,6) 3,6,4,5,2,3,5,3,5,3,5,3,3,1,5,1,5,5
Starting Coin
3d6*10 6,5,3
Hit Points
1d6 4

I think Tala is more or less complete: I didn't notate the 3-in-6 opend doors chance from strength and if we end up using discrete encumbrance using coin-weights I might need to recalculate movement.

A quick note on patron deity - this PC is a nod to another game I was in here in the long ago, one of many, many takes on Rappan Athuk (aka the Dungeon of Graves that gave Tal her last name) and Freya is from that dungeons associated "Lost Lands" setting.  It can easily be swapped around to a different goddess/pantheon depending on the setting this campaign uses.

• 2 weeks later...
spacer.png

"Dwarves, dwarves everywhere - " Tala mused to herself, eyeing her new companions over a pint.  They'd gotten on well enough - Freya did favor the stout folk, at least in stories.  Some stories. So long as one kept away from jewelry -  but as she surveyed the sea of stout beards Tala could not help but sigh and took a drink.

"At least it leaves one feeling tall."

Edited by Cirlot
Format Test (see edit history)