Character Creation Info

bloodsprite

@bloodsprite Hi, I have an idea for a healer that uses this archetype, but I'd prefer if the character did not have access to the entire cleric spell list. Would you consider letting this character use the oracle spontaneous spellcasting progression, complete with a limited number of spells known?

2 hours ago, TheShadyRaven said:

@bloodsprite Hi, I have an idea for a healer that uses this archetype, but I'd prefer if the character did not have access to the entire cleric spell list. Would you consider letting this character use the oracle spontaneous spellcasting progression, complete with a limited number of spells known?

May I tempt you with the 'Life' Oracle Mystery ? 'Safe Curing' Revelation is good for not provoking AoO , and gets you 'Channel' Revelation ...

Didn't find a way to get you "Merciful Healing" which is probably the big one you want?

I did look into that as I considered the options to stat out a healer - I think the character is much closer to a cleric rather than to a cursed oracle, when it comes to translating the concept. It just rubs me the wrong way that I can't narrow their focus when it comes to what kind of spells they can cast.

15 minutes ago, TheShadyRaven said:

I did look into that as I considered the options to stat out a healer - I think the character is much closer to a cleric rather than to a cursed oracle, when it comes to translating the concept. It just rubs me the wrong way that I can't narrow their focus when it comes to what kind of spells they can cast.

ok at a cost of a background trait, make an cleric that casts like oracle