Sheets Viewer Update - Cache Clear May Be Required ×

Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fd/46/3d/fd463d4b99f059176799b6b93ba5af14.jpg

Phillip shrugs "I find myself reasonably able to defend myself but also I did not go through 8 years of law school to look for trouble so you will excuse me if my rundown is strictly based on what ghosts told me." He pauses for a second "Actually lovely couple, too bad they have to go. Anyway, as for them it is a...family issue, they died in an accident without a will. Hence by default property was transferred to the closest family relative, a nephew they despise. So instead of passing on, they decided to stay out of spite and haunt him. As every reasonable person would he placed a place for sale and moved out, over ten years they just got used to being there. It's their house after all, and they are not too pleased about all the ruckus squatters make."

"They have no idea what is IN the house but they say a band of Goblins made a den there and cause a ruckus in the village. For which they are terribly sorry, and something floats in the glade that wasn't there before. But as ghosts, they are not best at one-on-one brawls. Their best ability is not being hit, so they just try to ignore it all. And hope nothing with a banishing ability doesn't show up. I suggest you talk to them yourself, they usually have a tea on the porch around noon. As for the other intruders ask locals, if it's something more dangerous than a bunch of Goblins it likely showed itself at least once."

@Divinedragonslayer At 16 you get oldies but goodies, finish their unfinished business, bury their bodies in holy ground, and solve the cause of their death

Grudge

Grudge

Phillip shrugs "I find myself reasonably able to defend myself but also I did not go through 8 years of law school to look for trouble so you will excuse me if my rundown is strictly based on what ghosts told me." He pauses for a second "Actually lovely couple, too bad they have to go. Anyway, as for them it is a...family issue, they died in an accident without a will. Hence by default property was transferred to the closest family relative, a nephew they despise. So instead of passing on, they decided to stay out of spite and haunt him. As every reasonable person would he placed a place for sale and moved out, over ten years they just got used to being there. It's their house after all, and they are not too pleased about all the ruckus squatters make."

"They have no idea what is IN the house but they say a band of Goblins made a den there and cause a ruckus in the village. For which they are terribly sorry, and something floats in the glade that wasn't there before. But as ghosts, they are not best at one-on-one brawls. Their best ability is not being hit, so they just try to ignore it all. And hope nothing with a banishing ability doesn't show up. I suggest you talk to them yourself, they usually have a tea on the porch around noon. As for the other intruders ask locals, if it's something more dangerous than a bunch of Goblins it likely showed itself at least once."

@Divinedragonslayer At 16 you get oldies but goodies, finish their unfinished business, bury their bodies in holy ground, and solve the cause of their death

Grudge

Grudge