Edit History

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

I agree with Ayeba, Entangle over fairie fire, unless the DM says no plants = no entangle.

Also, note that we have a ritually cast "Leomund's Tiny Hut" (thank you, it's one of my fave spells) which is very powerful for what it can do.
As well as goodberry, and create water, we should be fairly well provisioned, unless the winds of chaos alter the effects.

@bwatford I too was under the impression that using bonus action would counteract the winds of chaos aspect, but good to know that isn't the case and it's just a reduction, thanks for clarifying.

(catching up with posts, timezones do that, sorry if delaying)

8w_gremlin

8w_gremlin

I agree with Ayeba, Entangle over fairie fire, unless the DM says no plants = no entangle.

Also, note that we have a ritually cast "Leomund's Tiny Hut" (thank you, it's one of my fave spells) which is very powerful for what it can do.
As well as goodberry, and create water, we should be fairly well provisioned, unless the winds of chaos alter the effects.

@bwatford I too was under the impression that using bonus action would counteract the winds of chaos aspect, but good to know that isn't the case and it's just a reduction, thanks for clarifying.