Edit History

Inash

Inash

On 5/6/2024 at 8:28 PM, Blue Jay said:

You really don't believe in the concept of distinct species, do you? Like, at all? You frickin' maniac!

Oslecamo stuff is made to be silly, so I will be silly. Might pull the bloodline though - I started the build some time ago and don't remember a lot of the details. It's all nicely in a spreadsheet, but without a lot of 'why I did this' notes. Though it looks like I forgot to do the quadruple skill points at level 1; too much Pathfinder recently.

Edit: Also. Oh My! those variants are perfect!

Inash

Inash

3 hours ago, Blue Jay said:

You really don't believe in the concept of distinct species, do you? Like, at all? You frickin' maniac!

Oslecamo stuff is made to be silly, so I will be silly. Might pull the bloodline though - I started the build some time ago and don't remember a lot of the details. It's all nicely in a spreadsheet, but without a lot of 'why I did this' notes. Though it looks like I forgot to do the quadruple skill points at level 1; too much Pathfinder recently.

Inash

Inash

Inash

Inash

Oslecamo stuff is made to be silly, so I will be silly. Might pull the bloodline though - I started the build some time ago and don't remember a lot of the details. It's all nicely in a spreadsheet, but without a lot of 'why I did this' notes.

Inash

Inash

Oslecamo stuff is made to be silly, so I will be silly. Might pull the bloodline though - I started the build some time ago and don't remember a lot of the details. It's all nicely in a spreadsheet, but without a lot of 'why I did this' notes.