HooGrawr

Inash

[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="5"]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"][I]Played by Inash[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE] [table=3,1] [R=1,1][RIGHT][B]3rd Level[/B][/RIGHT] [R=2,1][CENTER][B]OwlBear / Nymph[/B][/CENTER] [R=3,1][LEFT][B]Owlbear 3 | Nymph 3 [/B][/LEFT][/table] [table=2,1] [R=1,1][LEFT][URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794286][B][SIZE=+1]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 36/36, [B]DR[/B] 1/cold iron, [B]Speed[/B] 30 (swim 20) [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]x2 Claw [/B] 7 (1d4+4, ) [B] Peck [/B] 5 (1d8+2, ) (+1 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18 [B]Condition[/B] As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change) [/LEFT] [R=2,1][center][IMG2=400]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7470de03fbc89e1956fae78460105483/tumblr_inline_o4bzjfHykN1tb2cod_500.jpg[/IMG2][/center][/table] [table=4,1] [R=1,1][LEFT][B][U]Description[/U][/B]It depends. At times she is a massive owl-bear looking thing. Her fur/feathers are a bit thinner than would be normal. Other times she appears to be a young halfling woman with patches of fur and feathers along her arms and hair. [/LEFT] [R=2,1][LEFT][B][U]Persona[/U][/B] She is reasonably intellegent and knows it (though she isn’t as smart as she thinks) She isn't afraid to use her intellect to browbeat someone into doing what she wants. It doesn't help that she is also quite charismatic. She can be a bit demanding, especially if she knows you. She is also rather prim and proper. One of her creators was a bit of an etiquette fiend.[/LEFT] [R=3,1][LEFT][B][U]Values[/U][/B] HooGrawr, in spite of her unnatural origin, considers herself a champion of nature. She has a very difficult time bringing herself to do damage to plants or animals, even vermin. Wanton destruction makes her angry.... you wouldn't like her when she's angry.[/LEFT] [R=4,1][LEFT][B][U]Other Information[/U][/B] HooGrawr is a product of a desperate attempt to avoid being eaten. The less said the better.[/LEFT][/table] [spoiler=Posting Format][FIELDSET='[IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/garath2002/owl_girl_face_zps8elbexoz.jpg[/IMG]']HooGrawr reaches out and grabs the man's arm. Her voice echoes in his mind: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Don't you dare crush that poor cockroach."[/B][/COLOR][/FIELDSET] [spoiler=Actions/Rolls]Stuff Happens![/spoiler] [spoiler=statblock] [URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794286][B][SIZE=+1]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 36/36, [B]DR[/B] 1/cold iron, [B]Speed[/B] 30 (swim 20) [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]x2 Claw [/B] 7 (1d4+4, ) [B] Peck [/B] 5 (1d8+2, ) (+1 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18 [B]Condition[/B] As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change) [/spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler=Questionaires For Fun][spoiler=Introduction] [B]Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or aliases?[/B] He shrugs [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"No, and I insist on my full and proper name being used."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What is your full birth name?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"that depends on which parent you ask really.'"[/B][/COLOR] [B]Where do you live?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I find myself between homes at the moment."[/B][/COLOR] [B]Why do you live there?[/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Asked and answered, next question please, and stop wasting my time."[/COLOR][/B] [B]What is your citizenship status?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I am reasonably certain that I would not be claimed as a citizen anywhere currently."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What do you perceive as your greatest strength?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Well, I have both a decent spell-casting ability and reasonable strength - so I will have to go with versatility."[/B][/COLOR] What do you perceive as your greatest weakness? [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"The fear of being attacked by hundreds of fluffy little bunnies."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What would you like to be remembered for after your death?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Leaving a very unusual corpse."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What kind of threat do you present to the public?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I don't. It would be impolite to be a threat to the public, as tasty as they appear to be."[/B][/COLOR] [B]If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"As there are no others quite like me, I would imagine the identification would be fairly simple."[/B][/COLOR] [B]How much is a pint of mead or ale?[/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"I wouldn't know, however, a glass of wine runs about 8 coppers."[/COLOR][/B][/spoiler][/spoiler] [SPOILER="10 Min. Background"]Concept Elements: 1) Take the silliest monster combination I could think of and make functional 2) adjust the silly per rft rules and come up with something more deadly 3) ‘love-child’ of an owlbear and a nymph 4) Goals: 1) show That living in tune with nature does not exclude one from polite society 2) create a small nature sanctuary in the foothills near the tavern 3) Secrets 1) Known: 2) Unknown: 3) GM Invented: People he knows: Memories/Mannerisms/Quirks 1) 2) [/SPOILER]

[CENTER][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="5"]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/FONT] [SIZE="3"][I]Played by Inash[/I][/size][/CENTER] [table=3,1] [R=1,1][RIGHT][B]4th Level[/B][/RIGHT] [R=2,1][CENTER][B]OwlBear / Nymph[/B][/CENTER] [R=3,1][LEFT][B]Owlbear 4 | Nymph 4 [/B][/LEFT][/table] [table=2,1] [R=1,1][LEFT][URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794286][B][SIZE=+1]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 52/52, [B]DR[/B] 2/cold iron, [B]Speed[/B] 30 (swim 20) [B]AC[/B] 18, [B]Touch[/B] 15, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 16, [B]Fort[/B] 11, [B]Ref[/B] 10, [B]Will[/B] 8, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 4 [B]x2 Claw [/B] 8 (1d6+4, ) [B] Peck [/B] 3 (1d8+2, ) (+2 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural, +2 Misc) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 18, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18 [B]Condition[/B] As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change) [/LEFT] [R=2,1][center][IMG2=400]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7470de03fbc89e1956fae78460105483/tumblr_inline_o4bzjfHykN1tb2cod_500.jpg[/IMG2][/center][/table] [table=4,1] [R=1,1][LEFT][B][U]Description[/U][/B]It depends. At times she is a massive owl-bear looking thing. Her fur/feathers are a bit thinner than would be normal. Other times she appears to be a young halfling woman with patches of fur and feathers along her arms and hair. [/LEFT] [R=2,1][LEFT][B][U]Persona[/U][/B] She is reasonably intellegent and knows it (though she isn’t as smart as she thinks) She isn't afraid to use her intellect to browbeat someone into doing what she wants. It doesn't help that she is also quite charismatic. She can be a bit demanding, especially if she knows you. She is also rather prim and proper. One of her creators was a bit of an etiquette fiend.[/LEFT] [R=3,1][LEFT][B][U]Values[/U][/B] HooGrawr, in spite of her unnatural origin, considers herself a champion of nature. She has a very difficult time bringing herself to do damage to plants or animals, even vermin. Wanton destruction makes her angry.... you wouldn't like her when she's angry.[/LEFT] [R=4,1][LEFT][B][U]Other Information[/U][/B] HooGrawr is a product of a desperate attempt to avoid being eaten. The less said the better.[/LEFT][/table] [spoiler=Posting Format][FIELDSET='[IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/garath2002/owl_girl_face_zps8elbexoz.jpg[/IMG]']HooGrawr reaches out and grabs the man's arm. Her voice echoes in his mind: [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Don't you dare crush that poor cockroach."[/B][/COLOR][/FIELDSET] [spoiler=Actions/Rolls]Stuff Happens![/spoiler] [spoiler=statblock] [URL=http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1794286][B][SIZE=+1]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 36/36, [B]DR[/B] 1/cold iron, [B]Speed[/B] 30 (swim 20) [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]x2 Claw [/B] 7 (1d4+4, ) [B] Peck [/B] 5 (1d8+2, ) (+1 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18 [B]Condition[/B] As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change) [/spoiler] [/spoiler][spoiler=Questionaires For Fun][spoiler=Introduction] [B]Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or aliases?[/B] He shrugs [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"No, and I insist on my full and proper name being used."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What is your full birth name?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"that depends on which parent you ask really.'"[/B][/COLOR] [B]Where do you live?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I find myself between homes at the moment."[/B][/COLOR] [B]Why do you live there?[/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"Asked and answered, next question please, and stop wasting my time."[/COLOR][/B] [B]What is your citizenship status?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I am reasonably certain that I would not be claimed as a citizen anywhere currently."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What do you perceive as your greatest strength?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Well, I have both a decent spell-casting ability and reasonable strength - so I will have to go with versatility."[/B][/COLOR] What do you perceive as your greatest weakness? [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"The fear of being attacked by hundreds of fluffy little bunnies."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What would you like to be remembered for after your death?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"Leaving a very unusual corpse."[/B][/COLOR] [B]What kind of threat do you present to the public?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"I don't. It would be impolite to be a threat to the public, as tasty as they appear to be."[/B][/COLOR] [B]If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body?[/B] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]"As there are no others quite like me, I would imagine the identification would be fairly simple."[/B][/COLOR] [B]How much is a pint of mead or ale?[/B] [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]"I wouldn't know, however, a glass of wine runs about 8 coppers."[/COLOR][/B][/spoiler][/spoiler] [SPOILER="10 Min. Background"]Concept Elements: 1) Take the silliest monster combination I could think of and make functional 2) adjust the silly per rft rules and come up with something more deadly 3) ‘love-child’ of an owlbear and a nymph 4) Goals: 1) show That living in tune with nature does not exclude one from polite society 2) create a small nature sanctuary in the foothills near the tavern 3) Secrets 1) Known: 2) Unknown: 3) GM Invented: People he knows: Memories/Mannerisms/Quirks 1) 2) [/SPOILER]
HooGrawr Played by Inash
4th Level
OwlBear / Nymph
Owlbear 4 | Nymph 4
HooGrawr
F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, Level 4, Init 2, HP 52/52, DR 2/cold iron, Speed 30 (swim 20)
AC 18, Touch 15, Flat-footed 16, Fort 11, Ref 10, Will 8, Base Attack Bonus 4
x2 Claw 8 (1d6+4, )
Peck 3 (1d8+2, )
(+2 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural, +2 Misc)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18
Condition As Shown: Deceptively innocent form
Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change)
http://66.media.tumblr.com/7470de03fbc89e1956fae78460105483/tumblr_inline_o4bzjfHykN1tb2cod_500.jpg
Description It depends. At times she is a massive owl-bear looking thing. Her fur/feathers are a bit thinner than would be normal. Other times she appears to be a young halfling woman with patches of fur and feathers along her arms and hair.
Persona She is reasonably intellegent and knows it (though she isn’t as smart as she thinks) She isn't afraid to use her intellect to browbeat someone into doing what she wants. It doesn't help that she is also quite charismatic. She can be a bit demanding, especially if she knows you. She is also rather prim and proper. One of her creators was a bit of an etiquette fiend.
Values HooGrawr, in spite of her unnatural origin, considers herself a champion of nature. She has a very difficult time bringing herself to do damage to plants or animals, even vermin. Wanton destruction makes her angry.... you wouldn't like her when she's angry.
Other Information HooGrawr is a product of a desperate attempt to avoid being eaten. The less said the better.

Posting Format

'[IMG]http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a629/garath2002/owl_girl_face_zps8elbexoz.jpg[/IMG]'
HooGrawr reaches out and grabs the man's arm. Her voice echoes in his mind: "Don't you dare crush that poor cockroach."

Actions/Rolls

Stuff Happens!

statblock

HooGrawr F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear | Nymph, Level 3, Init 1, HP 36/36, DR 1/cold iron, Speed 30 (swim 20) AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort 5, Ref 4, Will 3, Base Attack Bonus 3 x2 Claw 7 (1d4+4, ) Peck 5 (1d8+2, ) (+1 Dex, +1 Size, +3 Natural) Abilities Str 17, Dex 13, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 18 Condition As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change)

Questionaires For Fun

Introduction

Do you have any nicknames, street names, titles, or aliases? He shrugs "No, and I insist on my full and proper name being used." What is your full birth name? "that depends on which parent you ask really.'" Where do you live? "I find myself between homes at the moment." Why do you live there? "Asked and answered, next question please, and stop wasting my time." What is your citizenship status? "I am reasonably certain that I would not be claimed as a citizen anywhere currently." What do you perceive as your greatest strength? "Well, I have both a decent spell-casting ability and reasonable strength - so I will have to go with versatility." What do you perceive as your greatest weakness? "The fear of being attacked by hundreds of fluffy little bunnies." What would you like to be remembered for after your death? "Leaving a very unusual corpse." What kind of threat do you present to the public? "I don't. It would be impolite to be a threat to the public, as tasty as they appear to be." If your features were to be destroyed beyond recognition, is there any other way of identifying your body? "As there are no others quite like me, I would imagine the identification would be fairly simple." How much is a pint of mead or ale? "I wouldn't know, however, a glass of wine runs about 8 coppers."

"10 Min. Background"

Concept Elements: 1) Take the silliest monster combination I could think of and make functional 2) adjust the silly per rft rules and come up with something more deadly 3) ‘love-child’ of an owlbear and a nymph 4) Goals: 1) show That living in tune with nature does not exclude one from polite society 2) create a small nature sanctuary in the foothills near the tavern 3) Secrets 1) Known: 2) Unknown: 3) GM Invented: People he knows: Memories/Mannerisms/Quirks 1) 2)

Edited by Inash (see edit history)

• 8 months later...
Hoograwr
spacer.pngHooGrawr pauses from buckling the harness around herself and casts her one healing spell. She evaluates her condition and says "I could use any healing you can spare. Otherwise I might not be able to help much if there is further trouble."

Actions/Rolls

Active effects:

Full

standard:

Move:

Free:

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=1794286][B][SIZE=+1]HooGrawr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear/Barbarian 1 | Nymph, [B]Level[/B] 5, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 67/67, [B]DR[/B] 2/cold iron, [B]Speed[/B] 40 (swim 20) [B]AC[/B] 27, [B]Touch[/B] 17, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 25, [B]Fort[/B] 13, [B]Ref[/B] 10, [B]Will[/B] 8, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 5 [B]x2 Claw [/B] 10 (1d6+4, ) [B] Warhammer +1 [/B] 11 (2d6+5, x3) [B] Peck [/B] 5 (1d8+2, ) [B] Studded Leather Armor +1[/B], [B] Darkwood Shield +1[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex, +1 Size, +4 Deflect, +3 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 18, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 19 [B]Condition[/B] As Shown: Deceptively innocent form Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change)
HooGrawr
F CN/CG Just ... don't ask Owlbear/Barbarian 1 | Nymph, Level 5, Init 2, HP 67/67, DR 2/cold iron, Speed 40 (swim 20)
AC 27, Touch 17, Flat-footed 25, Fort 13, Ref 10, Will 8, Base Attack Bonus 5
x2 Claw 10 (1d6+4, )
Warhammer +1 11 (2d6+5, x3)
Peck 5 (1d8+2, )
Studded Leather Armor +1, Darkwood Shield +1 (+4 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Dex, +1 Size, +4 Deflect, +3 Natural)
Abilities Str 18, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 19
Condition As Shown: Deceptively innocent form
Natural form: Large size, no armor and -2 to AC and attack (from size change)