Muster: PFS2 5-04 Equal Exchanges- Necessary Introductions

'image.jpeg.048021def7e34701cbf40a3335b964fe.jpeg

Tags

Metaplot (Equal Exchanges)

Muster Closing Conditions

Game will commence with at least 4 players no later than Monday May, 6, 2024.

Muster Information

GM Play Style

I like to think my style is casual cool with a hint of mystery and a touch of danger.

House Rules
* Using block initiative. I will role for everyone and place everyone will be placed into an initiative group.
* Using google for maps and handouts
* Character creation rules per [PFS2] rules. Refer to the LORESPIRE WEBSITE for full rules.

Player Expectations

* I will try to post twice a day and I ask my players to post at least 4 or 5 days a week to keep things moving.
* If we're in combat and you haven't posted in the last 48 hours and have not notified me of your absence I may bot you.
* If you have not posted for more than a week, and have not notified me of your absence, I may consider having you exit stage right. If you return before the end of the Scenario, I may consider allowing you back in, but I also may not give you full prestige, experience, or monetary reward.
* If you leave the game before the end of the Scenario, and do not return until after the scenario is completed, you most likely will not get a chronicle sheet.

* To help the game move at a good pace, I will include the AC and Saves for the enemies. Make use of this information, including rolling the enemies' saves, to write your posts.

* I ask that your posts include a link to your character sheet as well as any necessary information for me to respond to your posts (damage type, save dc, active effects, etc).

Mustered Pathfinders

Information Needed to Muster

* State your intent to play in this thread.

* Post your character into RPG CHRONICLES.

* Dan the Diceman

* TheSuperDodo

* Blanket_Thunder

* Radium Elemental

* Bladenova

* Janko061

Edited by Dax Thura (see edit history)

Hello! I've signed up with my bard, "Lucky" Lucky Waterfield. This'll be my first game played PbP on Mythweavers but I hope I'll get used to the forum format quickly. Do you need the character sheet to be hosted here on Mythweavers, or would a link to the Paizo statblock be enough?

Hi!

Looking to join, but not sure how to even do so. Never done anything with Pathfinder Society Play or anything like that, so I'm a bit of a noob. Any advice on how to get started?

Thanks!

@Blanket_Thunder First you need to get Pathfinder Society number at the Paizo website. After that, create a character using the Pathfinder Society rules. Alternatively, you may just begin by using a pre-made character. We can work on getting you a society number at a later time.

Do you have experience with Play-By-Post?

@Dax ThuraI have probably two decades of PbP experience, so that's good! Also, I just created my paizo account and got my ID number. I'll post the link to the character statblock once I have it put together, and sign up on the Chronicles form.

EDIT:

PAIZO STATBLOCK

MW Sheet

Hope this helps!

Edited by Blanket_Thunder (see edit history)

Hi, I would like to join if possible. Must admit I'm a bit of a beginner both in a sense that this would be my first game on this site and that I have very limited knowledge of the PF2 system (more accurately I've looked up the basics of the system a while back, but never actually played it). That being said, I have plenty of experience playing 5e and some with the original Pathfinder and have played PbP elsewhere.

Could I join despite the above or should I look for a more newbie oriented game?

I'd like you to join because of all that. New(ish) players are welcome.

Do you have an organized play number?

Do you have your own character made or would you like to try a pregen? If you use a pregen, you can still apply credit to your own character.

Thanks for having me.

I made a paizo account earlier today and got the number so no problem there

I'll try and make a character (making a character in a new system is always an experience), but it is quite late now so I'll leave it for tomorrow. Will join the rpg chronicles in the morning, it's a pain navigating an unfamiliar site on a smartphone.

Hey Dax,

I never used Myth-weavers, but I am eager to try it out. I play PBP a lot so I hope that I will be able to check this site as part of my routine ;)

I have lvl 1 newly created Ruffian rogue, and I will include a link to Paizo profile as soon as I figure out how ;)

And now I saw that I am late to the party ;) Oh well, hope you have a great time!

Edited by Farol (see edit history)