Ancient tome about technology written in a dead language that he can not read

wrathgon

I asked:

What down time? are you meaning the downtime we had before we headed to the Star Wars galaxy or was there additional time,i was un aware of.. and would use if able before we head back.

To which you replied.

yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What sort of an answer is that?

In my post i asked three basic questions.

1) What down time? (as in please clarify as to the lower two questions)

2) Are you meaning the downtime we had before heading to the Star Wars Galaxy.. (Which i believe was 14 days, to Which 1 day of mine was spent doing the failed mission (I also did say in a post mission message! i did check any news reports on the station,that may have mentioned an attack,or response due to that attack ,but never was given any feedback on it) But I will check but i believe was Skill training

3) Was there additional time available after the ISD encounter, (How many hours per day did we spend on the ships? and how many hours sleep did we require that i couldn't potential squeeze in some downtime hours for.. (Which i either assist Farhvan on he DNA research,or another project of my own)

a player need feedback on his questions not just a one word answer of "Yes' that tells me nothing unless i perceive the only response that could be would be in relation to the 14 days prior to leaving Capitol space.

Of the Fourteen Days downtime.

Kartesh spends a day going with Jake to the Failed Job...but will spend his remaining nights after study looking through News reports or Current Events messaging to see if the target did get attacked or the plot was thwarted.

For three days of his Downtime he will complete his study into Cantrips (As stated by Wrathgon) ,So he can now read Cantrips,just not cast them yet.

For the next seven days beyond that i will spend on Station with Vall learning the Spellcraft Skill.

For the remaining three days I will be learning the Concentration skill.

There were rolling power outs across the station that were blamed on solar flare activity. You note a large engineer crew was sent out a few days after your got back. The news reports a race of people was completely wiped out by an invading force for rare material their planet had. When ask for comments from synthetic lifeforms that wiped out the larger less primitive creature, their only response was " We needed what they had."

Ok for the third time... is it only the 14 days that was mentioned before we left for Star wars space.. if there is any other down time that i do not know of please let me know ,so i can dedicate time to it..

I have asked how many hours were spent per day of the i believe 4 days we spent stripping the stormtrooper transports down, as i would have some time outside those hours if i knew what those hours were...

Please WRATH or someone let me know..

And if it is only the two weeks (14 days) downtime before we left for the Star Wars Galaxy.. look back two posts before your post saying ,that you still need mine for what i did..as i already have stated it twice..

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

And once again, yes, you haven't gotten any more time. I am waiting for a confirmation that you have used all your time if you have that done but I thought you still had time which while your messing around with your training.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At the risk of pointing out the obvious, the current main thread would be a point in time when Prax could, possibly, do this with ease if made aware of it. I can't promise what her actions will be with the content.

This is a downtime project, so if the main thread allows it, these projects are worked on when downtime is assigned. So this would be open to be used on any new downtime after the SIM is finish.

It will require a check Linguistics