Overview

Level 3 Dwarf

Character Sheet

Age 43 Height 4 foot 2 inches
Weight 145 pounds

Gender Male

STR 15 DEX 10 CON 14 INT 8 WIS 11 CHA 14

Max HP 16

craiyon_204447_young_ruggedly_handsome_male_dwarf_bearded_bard_holding_lute_fantasy_in_forest_oil_paCropped.png.8b65240d7ab06d06c041330ef1d1687b.png

Background

Sidrag never felt quite right growing up in the Dwarven city of Highforge. He got by okay but couldn't shake the nagging feeling that he didn't quite fit in here. Sure he was strong when he needed to be, but he wasn't a fan of contests of strength like his brothers. He was sturdy enough too, although again he didn't make that the core part of his personality like so many of his fellow dwarves did.

Sidrag wanted more than anything to experience the wider world and meet different types of people. One morning he quickly announced his plan to become an adventurer and he set out without looking back and before anyone could try (and fail) to influence him otherwise. He made for Specularum and soon found a band of mates to go adventuring with. It turns out Sidrag is quite the sociable fellow and this is what he loves most about being an adventurer. The treasure is nice too of course, but he'd by lying if he said he doesn't get scared sometimes with the danger of their exploits...

Edited by Kalidas (see edit history)
Name
roll
3d8+3 2,6,5

Posted (edited)

I believe Sidrag is ready for review and suggestions. I have assigned him the ring of regeneration as a magic item. I took it from OSE so let me know if there are any changes needed there.

Edited by Kalidas
Changed magic item. (see edit history)

Looks good, and ring of regeneration is fine. I owe you one random magic item.

UPDATE: Sidrag is now the proud owner of a Helm of Teleportation.

The wearer may teleport (as with the magic-user spell, including chances of error), or may try to teleport another creature or item. An unwilling victim may make a Saving Throw vs. Spells to avoid the effect. After one use, the helm will no longer function. If a teleport spell is then cast upon it, the user may then teleport as often as desired, up to once per round, without using any "charges." However, whenever the helm is used to teleport another item or creature, it again becomes useless, requiring another teleport spell to reactivate it.

Name
Subtable
1d100 100
Miscellaneous Magic
1d100 80