Description

Under Construction

Extravagant, 

Personality

Under Construction

Old, evasive, flighty

Backstory

Under Construction

Your family has been close friends with the Mvashtis for as long as you’ve been alive. Old Niska Mvashti’s recent death wasn’t all that unexpected— she must have been over a hundred years old, as far as you know—but it was a sobering moment nonetheless. What no one else in your family knows, though, is that in the weeks before her death, Niska must have known that her days were numbered, because she called you to her house one day and made you make a promise: If her daughter Koya ever went on a long trip, you would go with her to ensure her safety. Although the chances of Koya going on a long trip seem remote (she must be at least 60 years old, after all), you’ve made a promise to Niska to accompany her daughter if such an event comes to pass. Ever since you made this promise, you’ve felt a strange sense of destiny looming in your future—you might even think that Niska is now watching over your shoulder, just as she asked you to watch over her daughter. As a result of this eerie sense of being watched over, you’ve been able to react to dangerous situations more quickly than ever. As long as Koya remains alive, you gain a +1 trait bonus on Perception checks, and Perception becomes a class skill for you. In addition, you gain a +1 trait bonus on all attack rolls against foes that threaten Koya. NPC Choices: Koya.

Edited by Jagael (see edit history)

Judging from the quotation box, guessing you borrowed the application template, not the whole character?

Either way I don’t honestly care. I do kind of like the harrow deck. I’ve bought one for myself for the home table.

On the other side of the coin, I’m not too familiar with how witches work. So looking forward to seeing what the cartomancer can do here in our game.

Edited by iantruesilver (see edit history)

Heh, yeah, still not used to everything Baldr and copied the whole post rather than just the template when I brought it over to edit. 

I've seen witches played a couple times, but never had a chance to check out the class myself.  Very debuff oriented class.  Cartomancer doesn't really do too much (though the deadly dealer feat could be a lot of fun), but it thematically ties really well into the Harrower prestige class which brings in some party buff class features.

I will flesh out the character details as I can throughout today/tomorrow. 

Edited by Jagael (see edit history)