Jump to content

Overview

About This Game

Discover an ancient secret and help Ameiko restore balance to a faraway empire on the verge of collapse into anarchy…

Game System

Pathfinder 1e

Advertising

10/14/2022

Detailed Description

spacer.png

露と落ち
露と消えにし
皆が身かな
浪花のことは
夢のまた夢
(玖峩 瞬)

Appearing like dew,
Vanishing like dew—
Such is all life.
Even the splendor of wave's blossom
Is but a dream within a dream.

— Setsuna Kuga

 

  1. What's new in this game
  2. Neskas Weengoditin Neskas raises one bushy white eyebrow at the apparent vitriol Ameiko has toward the local theater. He leans over towards Sandru. "What's the deal with Ameiko and that theater guy?" Statblock [URL=/sheets/?id=2751540][B][SIZE=+1]Neskas Weengoditin[/SIZE][/B][/URL] m NG Gnome Cavalier, [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 13/13, [B]Speed[/B] 15 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 19, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 1, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B]reach, Masterwork Lance (-) [/B] 5 (1d6+2, x3) [B] Longsword (-) [/B] 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) [B] Shortbow (20) [/B] 3 (1d4, x3) [B] Scale Mail[/B], [B]+1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None m NG Gnome Cavalier, Level 1, Init 3, HP 13/13, Speed 15 AC 20, Touch 12, Flat-footed 19, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 1, Will 2, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 reach, Masterwork Lance (-) 5 (1d6+2, x3) Longsword (-) 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) Shortbow (20) 3 (1d4, x3) Scale Mail, +1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 Condition None [URL=/sheets/?id=2751552][B][SIZE=+1]Snappy[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 18/18, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 1, [B]CMB[/B] +3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B] Bite [/B] 3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Studded Leather Barding[/B] (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 [B]Condition[/B] None M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), Level 1, Init 2, HP 18/18, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 15, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1 Bite 3 (1d6+2, x2) Studded Leather Barding (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) Abilities Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 Condition None Actions Crunch and OOC Neskas Free: standard: attack move: Full Round: swift: Snappy free: Standard: Order of the Guard - declaring Bianca as his 'ward' for the day. Just gives him an AC bonus when he challenges something as long as he's between the challengee and Bianca.
  3. Statblock Female CG Half-elf Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 40ft AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 2-handed composite longbow +1 (shock) (60) +6 (1d8 +1d6 electricity, x3) Longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) dagger (cold iron) +2 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) Studded Leather , light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 10 Condition None Now the real party would start, Darhana thought as she finished up the food and put the bowl back in Ameiko's tent. As she turned around she noticed Bianca. "Oh, hey," she said, "were those scales we found anything special?" OOC : time to interact a bit.
  4. Razvan The lively debate between Ameiko and Cyrdak leaves a smile on his face. Razvan clears his dishes as the Father speaks. He only half listens to story about the butterfly rescuing Desna or Desna turning a butterfly into a child. The release of the butterflies was a nice way to end the speeches. Now that Festival had started, Razvan was going to check out the games and contests. Hp 9/9 AC18 TAC14 FAC14 F+4 R+5 W+3 (+2vs charm/compulsion) Init+4 Per+7 Surge 2/2 Spear+7 d8+7 Unarmed+6 d6+6 Mechanics Stat Block Skills: +11 disable device; +5 bluff, diplo, UMD; +4 acrobatics, perc, ling, climb, swim, stealth Languages: common, varisian, tien, abyssal
  5. Sooth - Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 AC 19 | FF 14 | Touch 15 | HP 10/10 | Temp HP | Init +4From Dex | Speed 30ft Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will -1 Hero Points 1 Active Conditions/Spells: Sandpoint Sooth gave Shalelu a look, holding back her irritation at Ameiko's continued heckling. "I'll be back, try not to wander off." She left to go join the crowd, and see if there were any games to play. There she spotted the woman she had seen in passing approaching the stall and then retreating. She was just stood there now as if frozen in indecision. Sooth stepped up next to her, playing with her long braid while rocking on her heels. "That story about the butterflies always made me feel weird. Plenty of blind folk get on without being turned into animals you know. Seems more like something someone would do out of spite. Anyways, the fish there isn't bad. Just scrape off the sauce. She's all bark and no bite it seems." Mechanics Move: Standard: Free: Details Statblock [b][url=/sheets/?id=2920893]Sooth[/url][/b] [i]Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]AC[/b] 19 [b]Fort[/b] 2 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] -1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]MW Kukri[/b] +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) [b]MW Rapier[/b] +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) [b]Shortbow[/b] +4 (1d6, x3) [b]Sap[/b] +5 (1d6, x2) [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 13 (1) Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN HP 10 / 10 Speed ft Init 4 AC 19 Fort 2 Ref 6 Will -1 CMB +1 BAB 0 MW Kukri +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) MW Rapier +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) Shortbow +4 (1d6, x3) Sap +5 (1d6, x2) Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 13 (1)
  6. Kurtz "Aye, that is true." Kurtz said in response to Noriko, giving a nod. As Ameiko goes into a back and forth over the arts, he doesn't pay it too much regard. Ameiko could get into those exchanges and he didn't take her for much of an admirer of 'higher art forms' anyway. As Father Zantus gives his parable, the cleric muses about it with Noriko and Sandru. "Not to be questioning the local religion, but every time I hear the parable I can't help but wonder, Why not just give the little one the gift of sight? Eternal life is wonderful and all that, but there are finer pleasures in life than what a butterfly can enjoy."
  7. Bianca Pohlo Ameiko's heckling can be heard by everyone, so Bianca too pauses to listen. Part of her finds the whole thing rather uncomfortable - she could never imagine doing that herself! - but she can't help but admire Ameiko's self-confidence. Fortunately, Father Zantus takes over before anyone can cause too much of a scene, and before long the festival is back in full swing. Unfortunately, that leaves Bianca not really sure what to do next. She can't see her parents here anywhere, and she's not much of a socialiser... perhaps she should go and ask Ameiko what all that fuss was about?
  8. Festival Square "Some people maybe just can't appreciate good art, am I right?" Cyrdak's feeble comeback from atop the stage drew only a few sniggers from some of the more affluent members of Sandpoint's community, while missing the mark with much of the common folk. "I can appreciate the arts just fine, you talentless hack." Came Ameiko's response, with yet another zing, "Maybe you just need to realize that you suck!" The back-and-forth between the two managed to draw varied reactions from the crowd, some bursting into laughter from Ameiko's insults, while others looking somewhat offended by the whole exchange. Stepping up to calm the audience from getting too rowdy, Father Zantus quickly changes the subject back to the festivies at hand, thanking everyone for attending, for their hard work and donations toward the new cathedral. After recounting a short parable of how Desna first fell to Golarion and was nursed back to health by a blind child whom she transformed into an immortal butterfly as a reward for her aid, a few of the church's acolytes pull aside a wagon's cover behind the stage, releasing a furious stom of hundreds of swallowtail butterflies that swarm into the air in a spiraling riot of colour. With the roaring cheer from the crowd, the priest finally declares the Swallowtail Festival officially underway. With the speeches over, the crowd relaxes a little bit back into their current activities. Besides the free lunch provided at the various stalls, there's also numerous games and contests being run.
  9. Sooth - Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 AC 19 | FF 14 | Touch 15 | HP 10/10 | Temp HP | Init +4From Dex | Speed 30ft Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will -1 Hero Points 1 Active Conditions/Spells: Sandpoint Sooth didn't give any response to Shalelu's question, pretending she didn't hear it as the speeches started. She feigned interest in them as long as she could, swiftly getting distracted watching the people in the crowd. She poked at the salmon curry, scraping some of the sauce off and focusing on eating the fish with a little of the rice. She frowned a bit at the heckling, putting the bowl back on the table of the stall. "Don't see you offering to do better. Audiences are always talk and no action." Mechanics Move: Standard: Free: Details Statblock [b][url=/sheets/?id=2920893]Sooth[/url][/b] [i]Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]AC[/b] 19 [b]Fort[/b] 2 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] -1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]MW Kukri[/b] +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) [b]MW Rapier[/b] +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) [b]Shortbow[/b] +4 (1d6, x3) [b]Sap[/b] +5 (1d6, x2) [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 13 (1) Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN HP 10 / 10 Speed ft Init 4 AC 19 Fort 2 Ref 6 Will -1 CMB +1 BAB 0 MW Kukri +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) MW Rapier +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) Shortbow +4 (1d6, x3) Sap +5 (1d6, x2) Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 13 (1)
  10. Statblock Female CG Half-elf Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 40ft AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 2-handed composite longbow +1 (shock) (60) +6 (1d8 +1d6 electricity, x3) Longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) dagger (cold iron) +2 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) Studded Leather , light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 10 Condition None Darhana looked surprised at Ameiko. She didn't know the town all that well, so she didn't know if there was any history between the two. She then looked back to the stage to see what the response was going to be. OOC
  11. Razvan Luckily Razvan had just finished eating his lunch when Ameiko began to heckle. Faking a couple of coughs to cover his laughter, he smiles at Ameiko and asks, "Not a fan of theatre?" Hp 9/9 AC18 TAC14 FAC14 F+4 R+5 W+3 (+2vs charm/compulsion) Init+4 Per+7 Surge 2/2 Spear+7 d8+7 Unarmed+6 d6+6 Mechanics Stat Block Skills: +11 disable device; +5 bluff, diplo, UMD; +4 acrobatics, perc, ling, climb, swim, stealth Languages: common, varisian, tien, abyssal
  12. Festival Square Sheriff Belor Hemlock speaks next, bringing down the mood of the crowd a bit by reminding people to be safe around the evening's bonfire, and requesting a moment of silence to remember those who had lost their lives in the fire that claimed the church five years ago. There's a statement of apology as the next scheduled speaker, Lonjiku Kaino is said to have taken ill with a sudden illness and could not attend the ceremony, though this announcement doesn't seem to be met with too much surprise. Quick to rescue Sandpoint's mood and frivolities, Cyrdak Drokkus first delivers a few rousing anecdotes, then after detailing some parts of the long process the town went through to finance and construct the new cathedral, he delivers a shameless plug at the end, "And don't forget to stop by the Sandpoint Theatre tomorrow evening for the opening night of our new production, 'The Harpy's Curse'!" "I know you've been dying to know who I've casted to play the lead role of the harpy queen Avisera… And it is none other than the famous Magnimarian diva, Allishanda!" "What a load of pointless showmanship," Ameiko quips against the theatre director's spot of self-advertisement, before raising her voice to engage in some heckling. "Would someone please do this guy a favour and give him some original material for once?" "Boo! Get off the stage!"
  13. Bianca Pohlo Bianca would happily have carried on reading all day, but everyone she knows is likely to be at the festival and expects her to be there too. Furthermore, she does enjoy the food that's usually available... it is a special occasion, after all. Realising that she's not making an awful lot of progress anyway, she packs her books back up with a sigh and follows the rest of the merrymakers towards the tents and bunting of the festival grounds. Besides, Ameiko will be there... it might be... nice... to chat to her. However, when Bianca actually sees Ameiko, busily serving customers at her tent, she immediately turns around walks in a different direction, hoping that the other woman hasn't seen her. What would she actually say to her? They don't really have anything to talk about... perhaps she could order some food? And then, last time she got chatting with Ameiko, she persuaded her to join some hare-brained trip which almost got her killed! By undead! She must think Bianca is so silly, knowing nothing about "adventuring" or the real world, getting all flustered over an investigation just a few miles out of town. Lost in these confused thoughts, Bianca almost walks into some nearby festival-goers. "Oh!" She exclaims in surprise, immediately feeling even more awkward and clumsy. "Oh, um, I'm sorry... excuse me..."
  14. Razvan Razvan continues eating while listening to the important speakers. He smiles at the mention partying. He even stops eating to clap at the short speech. "I hope the other speeches are just as brief" he comments. Hp 9/9 AC18 TAC14 FAC14 F+4 R+5 W+3 (+2vs charm/compulsion) Init+4 Per+7 Surge 2/2 Spear+7 d8+7 Unarmed+6 d6+6 Mechanics Stat Block Skills: +11 disable device; +5 bluff, diplo, UMD; +4 acrobatics, perc, ling, climb, swim, stealth Languages: common, varisian, tien, abyssal
  15. Neskas Weengoditin Neskas continues low-key guarding Sandru and Ameiko's booths. Statblock [URL=/sheets/?id=2751540][B][SIZE=+1]Neskas Weengoditin[/SIZE][/B][/URL] m NG Gnome Cavalier, [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 13/13, [B]Speed[/B] 15 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 19, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 1, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B]reach, Masterwork Lance (-) [/B] 5 (1d6+2, x3) [B] Longsword (-) [/B] 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) [B] Shortbow (20) [/B] 3 (1d4, x3) [B] Scale Mail[/B], [B]+1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None m NG Gnome Cavalier, Level 1, Init 3, HP 13/13, Speed 15 AC 20, Touch 12, Flat-footed 19, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 1, Will 2, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 reach, Masterwork Lance (-) 5 (1d6+2, x3) Longsword (-) 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) Shortbow (20) 3 (1d4, x3) Scale Mail, +1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 Condition None [URL=/sheets/?id=2751552][B][SIZE=+1]Snappy[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 18/18, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 1, [B]CMB[/B] +3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B] Bite [/B] 3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Studded Leather Barding[/B] (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 [B]Condition[/B] None M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), Level 1, Init 2, HP 18/18, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 15, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1 Bite 3 (1d6+2, x2) Studded Leather Barding (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) Abilities Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 Condition None Actions Crunch and OOC Neskas Free: standard: attack move: Full Round: swift: Snappy free: Standard: Order of the Guard - declaring Bianca as his 'ward' for the day. Just gives him an AC bonus when he challenges something as long as he's between the challengee and Bianca.
  16. Statblock Female CG Half-elf Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 40ft AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 2-handed composite longbow +1 (shock) (60) +6 (1d8 +1d6 electricity, x3) Longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) dagger (cold iron) +2 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) Studded Leather , light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 10 Condition None Well, it was something to start with. "So good, as always," Darhana said to Ameiko as soon as she tried some, "that guy might deliver a message if I'm not at your place, just so you know." Then the mayor started speeching and while finishing her plate, Darhana looked around, a bit bored because speeches were always boring unless they had a words 'a free drink for everybody' or words to that effect. OOC
  17. Festival Square "Yeah! Of course! Here, enjoy!" While Ameiko happily pawned off yet another bowl of that delicious salmon curry, Shalelu listened as Sooth relays the news of her recent move to go it alone. Nodding, the elf picked up a morsel of the green baked good and took a small, tentative nibble, before shrugging and popping the rest in her mouth. Taking a moment to chew and swallow discreetly, she then turns back to her vishkanya friend to shrug and say, "Does it make you happy?" Just a few steps over, as Sandru is busy showing some of his wares to the dwarf, with Noriko practically clinging onto his arm and shoving bits of the green cookie into his mouth, she pauses for just a quick second to answer the question Kurtz had, "Oh, me and Ameiko made these. They're 'goblin brain cookies'. Cause we all know how much everyone loves braining a goblin right?" All of a sudden, an anticipatory hush falls over the crowd at the square, as many heads begin to turn from what they were doing previously to having their attention drawn towards the stage. The that some harpist had been playing stops, and all is still for a moment. Atop the stage are several of the town's most influential members — Mayor Kendra Deverin, Sheriff Belor Hemlock, Father Abstalar Zantus, and Cyrdak Drokkus, the director of the Sandpoint Theatre. Mayor Deverin takes the stage front and centre first, raising her hands to the audience in a friendly manner as she steps up to the podium, her body language communicating her own excitement for this event. "Welcome everyone! I'm so glad you've taken time out of your day to join us at this year's Swallowtail Festival! Look at all your happy faces! Hey, I'll bet you nobody else is having as much fun today!" "Who's that I see, is that Larz Rovanky?" The madam mayor grins as she points out the town's tanner way in the back, "Well that does it, if Larz is here, then we've for sure got everyone. Isn't that right?" "Are you excited? I know I am! Hey, let's hurry up and get all these speeches done so we can get right to partying, am I right?" Her short speech draws no shortage of applause and cheers from the crowd, as she relinquishes her spotlight to the next speaker.
  18. Kurtz "Sure thing man, show 'em to me!" Kurtz says in response to Sandru, before raising an eyebrow at the green brain things he was given. "So uh, what are those?"
  19. Sooth - Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 AC 19 | FF 14 | Touch 15 | HP 10/10 | Temp HP | Init +4From Dex | Speed 30ft Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will -1 Hero Points 1 Active Conditions/Spells: Sandpoint "Nope! Just you!" Sooth gave a one armed hug this time, not letting any more restraints trap her. She tucked the manacles into her own belt and shook her head at the offered cookie. "Never enjoyed sweets. That fish though..." She couldn't stop herself from tasting the air as she looked at the good smelling food. "Speaking of solitude Shaley, I'm a solo act now." She said the last bit rather quickly, trying to get her bad news over fast and hoping that Shalelu would not be to disappointed in her. Mechanics Move: Standard: Free: Details Statblock [b][url=/sheets/?id=2920893]Sooth[/url][/b] [i]Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]AC[/b] 19 [b]Fort[/b] 2 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] -1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]MW Kukri[/b] +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) [b]MW Rapier[/b] +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) [b]Shortbow[/b] +4 (1d6, x3) [b]Sap[/b] +5 (1d6, x2) [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 13 (1) Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN HP 10 / 10 Speed ft Init 4 AC 19 Fort 2 Ref 6 Will -1 CMB +1 BAB 0 MW Kukri +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) MW Rapier +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) Shortbow +4 (1d6, x3) Sap +5 (1d6, x2) Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 13 (1)
  20. Razvan After thanking Ameiko, Razvan begins to eat slowly so he can enjoy the salmon curry while watching the other guests within the dining tent. Hp 9/9 AC18 TAC14 FAC14 F+4 R+5 W+3 (+2vs charm/compulsion) Init+4 Per+7 Surge 2/2 Spear+7 d8+7 Unarmed+6 d6+6 Mechanics Stat Block Skills: +11 disable device; +5 bluff, diplo, UMD; +4 acrobatics, perc, ling, climb, swim, stealth Languages: common, varisian, tien, abyssal
  21. Statblock Female CG Half-elf Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 40ft AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 2-handed composite longbow +1 (shock) (60) +6 (1d8 +1d6 electricity, x3) Longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) dagger (cold iron) +2 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) Studded Leather , light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 10 Condition None Well, it was something to start with. "I'm staying in the Rusty Dragon, sir," she said, "so you can contact me there and if I'm not there, leave a message. And don't worry, I keep this well protected." She put the ring in a pouch that went around her neck and in her armour and with a nod she moved on, heading towards Ameiko's tent to get something to eat. She had gotten used to the cooking and actually liked it, or at least most of it. OOC
  22. Festival Square The elf Shalelu chuckles and rolled her eyes as the viskanya made it look rather easy to escape from the manacles, and cracking a joke as she slipped out of them. "It might be difficult for you to believe, but yes. Not everyone lives their lives in solitude." "Hi, nice to meet you, name's Ameiko. Cookie?" The tian woman offered as she turns from handing Razvan a serving of deliciously fragranced salmon curry, clearly volunteering to take some heat off of the elf. A little closer to the stage, the man Ameiko had identified as Aldern Foxglove huffs indignantly at Darhana's insistence, still pointedly refusing to touch the ring that's been offered forward, "Be that as it may, I carry neither the means to authenticate the veracity of your claim, nor the funds to compensate you if in case it turns out be genuine, so you'll simply have to wait." "Perhaps tomorrow evening, I can send for you, wherever you happen to be, and we can sort this business out properly." The man offers after his initial show of disinterest, then continues to say, "In the meantime, I would advise against being so flashy with your valuables. You never know what kind of vagrants are lurking around the corner."
  23. Statblock Female CG Half-elf Ranger (Guide), Level 1, Init 3, HP 12/12, Speed 40ft AC 17, Touch 13, Flat-footed 14, CMD 15, Fort 3, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 2-handed composite longbow +1 (shock) (60) +6 (1d8 +1d6 electricity, x3) Longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19-20/x2) dagger (cold iron) +2 (1d4+1, 19-20/x2) Studded Leather , light wooden shield (+3 Armor, +1 Shield, +3 Dex) Abilities Str 13, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 10 Condition None What an idiot, Darhana thought, arrogant, drunk or maybe even both. She decided to try one more time. "I'm not trying to sell something, sir," she said, "I'm here to return something that belongs to your family, or at least something I think belongs to your family." She showed him the ring again. "As I said, we found a signet ring and after asking around in town a bit, it turns out it is most likely a signet of House Foxglove." OOC the signet ring:
  24. Neskas Weengoditin Neskas continues lounging next to Sandru’s booth, keeping a sharp eye out for someone looking to snatch something. Statblock [URL=/sheets/?id=2751540][B][SIZE=+1]Neskas Weengoditin[/SIZE][/B][/URL] m NG Gnome Cavalier, [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 3, [B]HP[/B] 13/13, [B]Speed[/B] 15 [B]AC[/B] 20, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 19, [B]CMD[/b] 13, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 1, [B]Will[/B] 2, [B]CMB[/B] +2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B]reach, Masterwork Lance (-) [/B] 5 (1d6+2, x3) [B] Longsword (-) [/B] 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) [B] Shortbow (20) [/B] 3 (1d4, x3) [B] Scale Mail[/B], [B]+1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield[/B] (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] None m NG Gnome Cavalier, Level 1, Init 3, HP 13/13, Speed 15 AC 20, Touch 12, Flat-footed 19, CMD 13, Fort 4, Ref 1, Will 2, CMB +2, Base Attack Bonus 1 reach, Masterwork Lance (-) 5 (1d6+2, x3) Longsword (-) 4 (1d6+2, 19-20/x2) Shortbow (20) 3 (1d4, x3) Scale Mail, +1, bashing Heavy Steel Shield (+5 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Dex, +1 Size) Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 10 Condition None [URL=/sheets/?id=2751552][B][SIZE=+1]Snappy[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), [B]Level[/B] 1, [B]Init[/B] 2, [B]HP[/B] 18/18, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]CMD[/b] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 5, [B]Will[/B] 1, [B]CMB[/B] +3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 1 [B] Bite [/B] 3 (1d6+2, x2) [B] Studded Leather Barding[/B] (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 [B]Condition[/B] None M N WolfDog Mount (Charger), Level 1, Init 2, HP 18/18, Speed 30 AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, CMD 15, Fort 4, Ref 5, Will 1, CMB +3, Base Attack Bonus 1 Bite 3 (1d6+2, x2) Studded Leather Barding (+3 Armor, +2 Dex, +2 Deflect) Abilities Str 15, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 6 Condition None Actions Crunch and OOC Neskas Free: standard: attack move: Full Round: swift: Snappy free: Standard: Order of the Guard - declaring Bianca as his 'ward' for the day. Just gives him an AC bonus when he challenges something as long as he's between the challengee and Bianca.
  25. Razvan 你教我这个语言。 你是我的主人You taught me this language. You are my master for it.. Razvan replies in tien. Then switching back to common, he replies "Ameiko, I would love to have some lunch. It is always good when I have to pay for it. It is even better when I don't need to pay. Hp 9/9 AC18 TAC14 FAC14 F+4 R+5 W+3 (+2vs charm/compulsion) Init+4 Per+7 Surge 2/2 Spear+7 d8+7 Unarmed+6 d6+6 Mechanics Stat Block Skills: +11 disable device; +5 bluff, diplo, UMD; +4 acrobatics, perc, ling, climb, swim, stealth Languages: common, varisian, tien, abyssal
  26. Sooth - Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 AC 19 | FF 14 | Touch 15 | HP 10/10 | Temp HP | Init +4From Dex | Speed 30ft Fort +2 | Ref +6 | Will -1 Hero Points 1 Active Conditions/Spells: Sandpoint Sooth kicked the ground in an exaggerated sulk when Shalelu caught her. "You made them tight! Not fair!" Her forked tongue slightly stuck out of the side of her mouth as she concentrated on getting out of the manacles without hurting herself. "But who these people? Shaley do you have friends?" She straightened up, dangling the manacles from one finger on an arm stretched away from Shalelu while resting the other on her hip and smirking. Neither of the cuffs of the manacle were opened. Mechanics Move: Standard: Free: Details Statblock [b][url=/sheets/?id=2920893]Sooth[/url][/b] [i]Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN[/i] [b]HP[/b] 10 / 10 [b]Speed[/b] ft [b]Init[/b] 4 [b]AC[/b] 19 [b]Fort[/b] 2 [b]Ref[/b] 6 [b]Will[/b] -1 [b]CMB[/b] +1 [b]BAB[/b] 0 [b]MW Kukri[/b] +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) [b]MW Rapier[/b] +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) [b]Shortbow[/b] +4 (1d6, x3) [b]Sap[/b] +5 (1d6, x2) [b]Str[/b] 12 (1) [b]Dex[/b] 18 (4) [b]Con[/b] 14 (2) [b]Wis[/b] 8 (-1) [b]Int[/b] 12 (1) [b]Cha[/b] 13 (1) Vishkanya Unchained Rogue (Escapologist) 1 CN HP 10 / 10 Speed ft Init 4 AC 19 Fort 2 Ref 6 Will -1 CMB +1 BAB 0 MW Kukri +5 (1d4+1, 18-20/x2) MW Rapier +5 (1d6+1, 18-20/x2) Shortbow +4 (1d6, x3) Sap +5 (1d6, x2) Str 12 (1) Dex 18 (4) Con 14 (2) Wis 8 (-1) Int 12 (1) Cha 13 (1)
  27.  
×
×
  • Create New...