Username Changed

Yeah, it's a very funny joke, ha ha ha. Having disagreements with the mod team apparently gets you tagged with a nonsense name change, and it's not as if I don't have issues IRL with regards to my identity not being respected or anything, but sure, let's have an unfunny retaliation that might be triggering in that manner. Do you guys mind changing it back to RelentlessImp, you know, like it's supposed to be?

@TheTruthIsWrong I’m sorry to burst your bubble on this, but the mod team does not play those games on either site and we did not change your username. The RelentlessImp account is present on Baldr, and TheTruthIsWrong is present on OGMW.

You signed in using the email under which TheTruthIsWrong is registered. It appears you created an alt account in 2015 according to OGMW profile information. Once you acknowledge this I will merge the accounts, since it is against site rules to have multiple accounts.

Every indication is that yes, you created a second account. You didn’t even change the email on RelentlessImp when TheTruthIsWrong was created; it has always had the same email since the account was created.

What an Account with No Changes Looks Like in Admin CP

35A95FD9-EA09-426E-A937-3987A6CB9267.jpeg.f74dccb7dc7bf7d088562bc17d84d0c5.jpeg

What an Account with Changes Looks Like in Admin CP

1AC44340-6356-47AC-AF1A-6BB83C0E3E1E.jpeg.71880ec27235d065fd2fa4439f24264f.jpeg