Closed Game  ·  5 members

Cyberpunk Red

OOC Chat

TheWorldmaker

Uh yeah, there was some confusion there, Bison will be joining the other mission, not the Locate and Retrieve, you guys can post without it.  It's also my understanding the car hasn't left the parked position its in yet, I was just giving reference to where you guys are.  As for Lady Koi, are you looking to perceive anything in particular?  Also in the future, please don't edit previous posts to add skill rolls, go ahead and make a new post to do it.

Edited by TheWorldmaker (see edit history)

9 hours ago, TheWorldmaker said:

Very sorry about the delay on posting everyone, work has been crazy demanding, I will be getting more posting done soon I promise.

No worries, been being there, done doing that.

On 12/8/2022 at 7:31 AM, TheWorldmaker said:

Uh yeah, there was some confusion there, Bison will be joining the other mission, not the Locate and Retrieve, you guys can post without it.  It's also my understanding the car hasn't left the parked position its in yet, I was just giving reference to where you guys are.  As for Lady Koi, are you looking to perceive anything in particular?  Also in the future, please don't edit previous posts to add skill rolls, go ahead and make a new post to do it.

Other Mission = "Sensitive Information" job. Link in the previous post as that job. 

You guys are amazing, I love that spirit and I appreciate everyone’s patience with me, I promise I haven;t abandoned anything!  I just think I may have planned poorly planning something so close to Christmas haha, I’ll do a little posting today, get some games ready and get everyone back into it.  I hope everyone is having a happy holiday and keeping healthy with the cold weather

Happy new year everyone, again I thank everyone for their patience over the last month, I've just done one quick post for the Locate and retrieve crew, and about to post I  the other mission now.  I just want to do a quick roll call to see who all is still in on the game, just to make sure I have a full attendance sheet lol.