Viewing threads of closed forums through post histories

erter

I stumbled on this by accident after the forum of a game I had applied to was closed. If you go to the profile of the member of a closed game forum and click on one of their posts in that forum in their post history, you will then be able to view the entire thread in which the post was made, making it really easy for people to view closed game forums. I was on my PC when I discovered this, haven't tested it for the mobile yet.  I don't have any experience with coding or web development, so I'm not sure what the best solution for this would be. Maybe hide posts from closed forums from someone's public posting history?

Answered on Baldr, but answering here for records and for others still getting familiar with the new site. 

In game privacy settings, Closed means that to get access you must request it from the GM or be invited by the same, but the game is publicly visible.

image.png.6593d42c60a2d8c337259282b3e22f1c.png

The game privacy settings are all default behavior of Invision, with Archived added for when a GM finishes a game and wants it to be no longer visible in the game browser.