Book One: The Show Must Go On | Chapter One: Murder in the Center Ring

bwatford

Othin Barrelarm (Strong-Blooded Dwarf Ranger 1 Neutral Good)spacer.png

AC: 18 (19 parry) |  HP: 22/22 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +4 | Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Othin grimaced at the husband and whispered, "stay down.  You're ruining the show."  He jabs the husband with a ham-sized fist, then follows with hook.

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty

Action 1: Move
Action 2: Attack with fist whichever needs it
Action 3: Attack with fist whichever needs it

Reaction:

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Attack with fist 1
14; 5
1d20+7;1d4+4 [7]; [7,1]
Attack with fist 2, Agile
14; 6
1d20+5;1d4+4 [9]; [9,2]

Hamako Doju (Open Sky Kitsune Thaumaturge 1 Neutral Good)Image

AC: 17 |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +4 | Will: +6 Hero Points:: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Hamako flinches as Dorgothea takes a tusk-rattling blow to the chin, then frowns, glaring down at the drunk.

"No! Bad drunk!"

With a flick of his wrist, the bell rings out again. To everyone else, the bell sounds melodic, but with its aura enmeshed with that of the mushroom and the husband, it hit the man like he had skipped the drunkenness and gone straight into the hangover. Intending to end this quickly, he resumed swinging for the husband's midsection, hoping to batter him into submission as cleanly as possible, while also glancing over at the aggressive wife who is swinging wildly at Farvad.

"And don't think I've forgotten about you, young lady," he snaps, fingering the mushroom ominously.

Mechanics

Off Hand: Bell

Reaction: Ring bell against husband. Husband must make a DC 16 Will Save against being Clumsy 1 until the end of Hamako's next turn. If he critically fails, he becomes Clumsy 2

Action 1: Punch
Action 2: Punch again
Action 3: Punch one more time

Contingency: If the husband goes unconscious during Hamako's attacks, he will switch the next appropriate action to Exploit Weakness on the wife.

Edited by Lex Samreeth (see edit history)
Name
Attack 1
25; 9
1d20+6;1d4+5 [19]; [19,4]
Attack 2 (or 3 if Attack 1 did the trick. Doesn't include Weakness)
15; 5
1d20+6;1d4+3 [9]; [9,2]
Attack 3 (ignore if the husband got knocked out)
13; 6
1d20-2;1d4+5 [15]; [15,1]
Exploit Weakness against Wife (if husband goes down)
1d20+6 20

Dorgothea (Half-Orc  | Cleric (Blow-in) 1 | Chaotic Good)spacer.png

AC: 18 |  HP: 16/16 |  Perception: +9 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +4 | Will: +9 | Hero Points: 1/1 | Conditions: None

Dorgothea rubbed her tusks after the ringing blow that had hit her. Had the drunk chipped them? Either way, she lashed out, trying to knock out the drunk's wife before she managed to hurt anyone.

Mechanics

Action 1: Move
Action 2: Attack with Fist
Action 3: Attack with Fist

First Attack roll should be an 18, not a 21

Edited by saithor (see edit history)
Name
Fist attack 1
1d20+9 12
Fist Damage 1
1d4+3 1
Fist Attack 2
1d20+1 10
Fist 2 Damage
1d4+3 1

Luci'ferrin : Starlit Magus

Luke (Kayal Wisp -  Starlit Span Magus 1 - CG)

AC: 18 Leather |  HP: 17/17 |  Perception: +3 | Darkvision | Small | Conditions: None

Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5 | Hero Points : 1/1 

Arcane Cascade :  On | Spellstrike : off | Focus Pool : 1/1 | Spell Slots : 1st : 1/1 

Luke moves forward, and his voice booms out. Guiding his allies blows to land firmly. 

"I think, you should listen, and back down. These people want to enjoy the show in peace. Be reasonable, this is a family show. There are kids here."

Luke imagined ropes tieing down the thugs, grasping at their arms and legs. 

"The show must go on."

Luke didn't even notice when the shadows of the thugs became slow and sluggish, almost as if they were covered in tar. The shadow tar slowed their efforts to resist the others.

OOC

Infectious Enthusiasm is an At Will cantrip. I will cast it, to grant a +1 Status bonus to Attack Rolls for all allies within 30 ft.  

Luke will use 1 action to move into place.

2 actions to CAST Infectious Enthusiasm (+1 Status Attack Rolls) 

Mechanics Prepared below, for Circus Days (Aerial Days = Feather Fall)

MECHANICS

MAGUS Class DC 17 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Dex 4 • Item 0

Right Hand: Empty
Left Hand : Main Gauche Parry Dagger

Shortbow - Ammunition 30/30

ACTIONS

Action 1: Stride into melee
Action 2:   Cast Spell (Inf. Enthus. : Attack Rolls) 

0act.png.a61e0f671d3c9b7b2c95d95b30b84b66.png1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png3act.png.996c68a3f1f998b876561d959e0beba4.pngreact.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png

CONDITIONS

Sustaining :
xxx
xxx

QUICK SQUEEZE : You can squeeze 5 ft per round (10 ft on a Critical Success)

+ 1 Circumstance Bonus TUMBLE THROUGH 

DEFENSES / REACTIONS 

Defenses / Reactions :
1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Spell : Shield Cantrip • AC +1 circumstance • Hardness 5 • Bulk ~ 
- - - See the Spell Description
- - -
 react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png Shield Block Reaction  :  Hardness 5 (Locks out Shield Spell for 10 minutes)
- - - 

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png Parry : Main Gauche • AC +1 circumstance  

MEDICINE

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png Administer First AidRequirements : You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You perform first aid on an adjacent creature that is dying or bleeding. If a creature is both dying and bleeding, choose which ailment you’re trying to treat before you roll. You can Administer First Aid again to attempt to remedy the other effect.

Stabilize : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that has 0 Hit Points and the dying condition.
The DC is equal to 5 + that creature’s recovery roll DC (typically 15 + its dying value).

Stop Bleeding : Attempt a Medicine check on a creature that is taking persistent bleed damage, giving them a chance to make another flat check to remove the persistent damage.
The DC is usually the DC of the effect that caused the bleed.

Success If you’re trying to stabilize, the creature loses the dying condition (but remains unconscious). If you’re trying to stop bleeding, the creature attempts a flat check to end the bleeding.
Critical Failure If you were trying to stabilize, the creature’s dying value increases by 1. If you were trying to stop bleeding, it immediately takes an amount of damage equal to its persistent bleed damage.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Treat PoisonRequirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You treat a patient to prevent the spread of poison. Attempt a Medicine check against the poison’s DC. After you attempt to Treat a Poison for a creature, you can’t try again until after the next time that creature attempts a save against the poison.

Critical Success You grant the creature a +4 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Success You grant the creature a +2 circumstance bonus to its next saving throw against the poison.
Critical Failure Your efforts cause the creature to take a –2 circumstance penalty to its next save against the poison.

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png   Battle MedicinePrerequisites trained in Medicine

Requirements You are holding healer's tools, or you are wearing them and have a hand free

You can patch up wounds, even in combat. Attempt a Medicine check with the same DC as for Treat Wounds and restore the corresponding amount of HP; this doesn't remove the wounded condition. As with Treat Wounds, you can attempt checks against higher DCs if you have the minimum proficiency rank. The target is then temporarily immune to your Battle Medicine for 1 day.

TREAT WOUNDS :

The Medicine check DC is usually 15, though the GM might adjust it based on the circumstances, such as treating a patient outside in a storm, or treating magically cursed wounds. If you’re an expert in Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 20 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 10; if you’re a master of Medicine, you can instead attempt a DC 30 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 30; and if you’re legendary, you can instead attempt a DC 40 check to increase the Hit Points regained by 50. The damage dealt on a critical failure remains the same.

The result of your Medicine check determines how many Hit Points the target regains.
Battle Medicine

Proficiency DC Success Healing Critical Healing
Trained 15 2d8 4d8
Expert* 20 2d8+10 4d8+10
Master* 30 2d8+30 4d8+30
Legendary* 40 2d8+50 4d8+50

* Rolling against a higher DC is optional.

BASE HEALING
Critical Success The target regains 4d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
Success The target regains 2d8 Hit Points, and its wounded condition is removed.
Critical Failure The target takes 1d8 damage.

DC 15 :
         Success : Heal 2d8
         Critical Success = Heal 4d8
         Crit Fail = Harm 1d8 
         (Once Per Ally Per Day)

HEALER's TOOLS : On Belt

SPELLS

PREPARED MAGUS KNOWN   SPELL
STRIKE
CANTRIPS Prep 5 Arcane Cascade   
  Acid SplashCantrip
Attack - Acid
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 ft
Targets : 1 creature

I splash a glob of acid that splatters creatures. Make a spell attack. If I hit, I deal 1d6 acid damage plus 1 splash acid damage. On a critical success, the target also takes 1 persistent damage.

** This is eligible for Magus Spellstrike using the melee weapons Reach , unarmed, or Starlit Range.

Heightened (3rd): The initial damage increases to 1d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 2

Heightened (5th): The initial damage increases to 2d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 3, and the splash damage increases to 2

Heightened (7th): The initial damage increases to 3d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 4, and the splash damage increases to 3

Heightened (9th): The initial damage increases to 4d6+spellcasting modifier, and the persistent damage increases to 5, and the splash damage increases to 4

(Arcane Cascade = +1 ACID)

2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png 
+1 ACID Y
** BullhornCantrip
Auditory
Illusion
Verbal - Somatic
Duration : 10 Minutes

I amplify my voice, loud enough to be heard easily at a great distance. For the duration, my voice can be heard loudly and clearly by all listeners within 500 feet, even if other ambient noise would otherwise block the sound. Despite the volume, this doesn't make my voice jarring or distracting. This doesn't increase the range or area of other auditory or linguistic effects, and physical barriers such as walls and doors still block or muffle my voice as normal.

(Arcane Cascade = +1 MENTAL)

+1 Mental  
  Gale BlastCantrip -
Air
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 5 ft Emanation
Targets : Area
Saving Throw : Fortitude

Wind flows from my outstretched hands, and whirls around me in a 5-foot emanation. Each creature in the area takes Bludgeoning Damage equal to my spellcasting modifier, and a Fortitude Save.

Critical Success : Creature is Unaffected
Success : Creature takes half damage
Failure : Creature takes full damage and is also pushed 5 feet away from me
Critical Failure : Creature takes double damage and is also pushed 10 feet away from me

Heightened (+2): Damage increases by +1d6

(Arcane Cascade = +1 FORCE)

+1 Bludgeon  
** Gouging ClawCantrip - Attack - Morph
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : Touch

You temporarily morph your limb into a clawed appendage. Make a melee spell attack roll against your target's AC. If you hit, you deal your choice of slashing or piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your spellcasting modifier. On a critical success, you deal double damage plus 1d4 persistent bleed damage

** This is eligible for Magus Spellstrike using the melee weapons Reach , unarmed, or Starlit Range.

Heightened (+1) : The damage increases by 1d6, and the persistent bleed damage on a critical increases by 1d4

(Arcane Cascade = +1 Magic Damage : Weapon Type)

+1 Slash / Pierce Y
** Infectious EnthusiasmCantrip
Emotion - Mental
Enchantment
Verbal - Somatic
Range : Touch

Duration : 1 round

With enchanted gusto, I encourage myself to get things done, and share my motivation with my allies. I gain a +1 Status bonus to my choice of attack rolls, Will saves, or Charisma-based skill checks. During the spells duration, an ally who observed my Casting this Spell, (and within 30 ft) when I did so, can take a single action, which has the concentrate trait, to gain the same bonus I chose until the start of its next turn.

** Using this spell to influence someone in a social situation is typically considered a faux pas, negating the benefit on Charisma-based skills if the subject of the check observed me casting the spell.

** However, if I cast the spell unobserved by the target, a witnessing ally might be able to use the benefit themself. They could not be witnessed to have cast a spell, only to be 'similarly inspired by the environment' etc etc.

+1 Mental  
*** Mage HandCantrip
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 feet
Targets : 1 unattended object of Light bulk, or less
Duration : Sustained

I create a single magical hand, either invisible or ghostlike, that grasps the target object and moves it slowly up to 20 feet. Because I am levitating the object, I can move it in any direction. When I Sustain the spell, I can move the object an additional 20 feet. If the object is in the air when the spell ends, the object falls.

Heightened (3rd) : I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (5th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 1 or less.
Heightened (7th) : The range increases to 60 feet, and I can target an unattended object with a Bulk of 2 or less.

+1 Force  
*** ShieldCantrip
Force
Abjuration
Verbal
Duration : Until the start of my next turn

I raise a magical shield of force. This counts as using the Raise a Shield action, giving me a +1 circumstance bonus to AC until the start of my next turn, but it doesnt require a hand to use.
While the spell is in effect, I can use the Shield Block reaction, with my magic shield. The shield has Hardness 5. After I use Shield Block , the spell ends and I can't cast it again for 10 minutes. Unlike a normal Shield Block, I can use the spells reaction against the magic missile spell.

Shield Block Reaction : Hardness 5

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png 
+1 Force  
  Phase BoltCantrip - Attack
Force
Evocation
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 30 ft

I point my finger and project a bolt of magical energy that stutters in and out of phase until it reaches the target.
Make a ranged spell attack roll against your target's AC; if the target has any circumstance bonuses to AC (such as from a shield or cover), reduce that bonus by 2 for this attack.

On a success, you deal 1d4 piercing damage plus your spellcasting ability modifier.
On a critical success, the target takes double damage.

Heightened (+1) The bolt's damage increases by 1d4.

+1 Pierce ?

LEVEL 1 Prep 1    
  Magic WeaponMagic Weapon
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Touch
Targets- Evocation 1 weapon: that is unattended, or wield by yourself, or a willing ally
Duration- Evocation 1 Minute

The weapon glimmers with magic and energy. The target becomes a +1 Striking weapon, gaining a +1 item bonus to attack rolls and increasing the number of weapon damage dice to two.
CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
** Feather FallFeather Fall
Abjuration
Verbal
Range- Evocation 60 ft
Targets- Evocation 1 falling creature
Duration- Evocation 1 Minute

You cause the air itself to arrest a fall. The targets fall slows to 60 feet per round, and the portion of the fall during the spells duration doesnt count when calculating falling damage. If the target reaches the ground while the spell is in effect, it takes no damage from the fall. The spell ends as soon as the target lands.
CRB

react.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png 
+1 Force  
* Pest FormPest Form
Polymorph -
Transmutation
Verbal - Somatic
Range- Evocation Self
Target- Evocation Self
Duration- Evocation 10 Minute

I You transform into the battle form of a Tiny Animal, such as a cat, insect, lizard, or rat. You can decide the specific type of animal, (such as a rat or praying mantis), but this has no effect on the forms Size or statistics. While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait. You can dismiss the spell.

While in this form, you gain the Animal Trait, and you cant make Strikes. You gain the following statistics and abilities:
AC = 15 + your level. Ignore your armour's check penalty and speed reduction
Speed = 20 ft
Weakness 5 Physical damage (If you take physical damage in this form, you suffer 5 additional damage)
Low-Light vision
Imprecise scent 30 ft
Acrobatics and Stealth modifiers of +10, unless your own modifer is higher
Athletics modifier -4

*Heigthened (4th) : You can turn into a flying creature, such as a bird, which grants you a fly speed of 20 feet
CRB

+1 Magic Wpn Type  
  Hydraulic PushHydraulic Push -Attachk - Water
Evocation -
Verbal - Somatic
Range : 60 ft
Targets : 1 creature or unattended object

You call forth a powerful blast of pressurized water that bludgeons the target and knocks it back. Make a ranged spell attack roll.

Critical Success : The target takes 6d6 bludgeoning damage and is knocked back 10 feet
Success : The target takes 3d6 bludgeoning damage and is knocked back 5 feet

*Heigthened (+1) : The damage increase by 2d6
CRB

(Arcane Cascade = +1 WATER Magic Bludgeoning / or FORCE)

+1 Water Bludgeon
or  Force
Y

FOCUS      
* Shooting StarShooting Star : Focus
1 Action

Divination
Verbal
Range : Weapon (Ranged/Throwing) (Not a Melee Power)
Targets : 1
Requirement : Must be wielding a ranged weapon or a throwing weapon

I let loose a projectile that flies true and leaves the blazing trail of a meteor behind it.
I make a Ranged STRIKE, ignoring the target's concealment and reducing the target's cover by one degree ( Greater => Standard / Standard => Lesser / Lesser => None )

If the STRIKE hits, the meteor trail hangs in the air.

**This gives the benefits of concealment negation and cover reduction to any attacks made against the creature BY ANYONE , until the start of my next turn.

+1 Mental ?

CIRCUS DAY : SOP

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Arcane CascadeArcane Cascade • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
      Requirement : I used my most recent action to CAST A SPELL or make a SPELLSTRIKE
      I divert a portion of the spell's magical power and keep it cycling through my body and weapon using specialized forms, breathing, or footwork.  While I am in the stance, my melee Strikes deal 1 extra damage. This damage increases to 2 if I have weapon specialization and 3 if I have greater weapon specialization. Any STRIKE that benefits from this damage gains the ARCANE trait, making it magical. 
If my most recent spell before entering the stance was one that can deal damage, the damage from the stance is the same type as the spell could deal (or one of my choice if the spell deals a variety). If the spell CANNOT deal damage, the ARCANCE CASCADE STANCE bonus damage type depends on the previous spells SCHOOL.
- Abjuration / Evocation = FORCE
- Divination / Enchatnment / Illusion = MENTAL
- Necromancy = NEGATIVE
- Conjuration / Transmutation = Same Type as the Weapon (ie. MAGIC PIERCING for arrows)
 • STANCE * CONCENTRATE 
2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png  Spellstrike : I can channel a spell into a punch, melee weapon, or a Starlit ranged attack, to deliver a combined assault. 
I cast a spell that takes 1 or 2 actions to cast (never 0 or 3) and requires a spell attack roll. (Unlocks later with growth) Make a Melee Strike with unarmed or melee weapon.  Including Reach weapons.  Starlit : Make a Ranged Strike with a Ranged Weapon, Thrown Weapon, or (Ranged Unarmed Attack).  The Attack and Spell are fused, using the result of the Strike to determine the result of the spell attack.
This counts as two attacks for my MULTIPLE ATTACK PENALTY, but I do not apply the penatly until after I have completed the SPELLSTRIKE (thus it could affect subsequent actions, as normal after making initial STRIKES)
The infusion of spell energy grants the STRIKE ARCANE trait, making it a MAGICAL attack.
After I use Spellstrike, I cannot do so again until I recharge the ability. I can  RECHARGE SPELLSTRIKE, as a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE. (Casting a different type of FOCUS spell does NOT recharge my SPELLSTRIKE)

1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png    Recharge Spellstrike : As a single action, with the CONCENTRATE trait, to recharge spellstrike,
Alternatively, when I cast a CONFLUX spell that uses at least 1 action, it also recharges my SPELLSTRIKE.

Hybrid Study : Starlit Span : With magic, the sky is the limit.  I can't be bound by physical confines. My power reaches as far as my senses can perceive, transcending the space between us, binding our cosmic essence as if we were side by side, despite being across a field. 

When I use SPELLSTRIKE, I can make a ranged weapon STRIKE (or ranged unarmed) , as long as the target is within the first range increment of my ranged weapon. I can deliver the spell even if its range is shorter than the range incremement of my ranged attack. 
Ex. I can deliver a Ranged Spellstrike with my fist, my reach whip, or my Shortbow.  If I use my shortbow, I can Spellstrike within the 60 ft range increment, even delivering a touch spell up to 60 feet away.  When I practice with the longbow, my range increment is 100 feet, and I can deliver SPELLSTRIKES within that range. 

Conflux Spell : Shooting Star

Studious Spell : (7th) Darkvision

Studious Spell : (11th) Wall of Wind

Studious Spell : (13th) Freedom of Movement

Conflux Spells : Focus 1 I learned an Occult mystic secret of the Universe. This Conflux Spell uses my FOCUS pool points. I REFOCUS my pool, by studying my spellbook, and performing a physical regimen.  Especially personally centering, is the art of performing my martial Katas under the open sky.  However, anywhere that I can clear some space to stretch out, and reproduce the constellations with my Kata, allows me to spend 10 minutes to REFOCUS.  

Spellbook : Starlit Codex : I have a spellbook, a codex filled with my lessons and observations about the universe.  Its mysteries are fascinating, and studying them unlocks my connection through Light and Shadow to all things.  
I begin with 8 arcane cantrips, and 4 first level arcane spells. COMMON tier at start. At each new level, I add two new arcane spells of any level I am able to cast. I can also use the ARCANA skill to add other spells that we find during our adventures. Spellslots for a Magus are unique, compared to those of other classes.

Spellcasting • xxxx

Magus Spells & Powers — Spells Known : Spellbook 
Prepare Daily : 5 Cantrips / 1 Spell 1st
Arcane Spell Attack +6 • Trained 3 • Int 3
Arcane Spell DC 16 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 3

Level 1  : Spell Slots 1 / 1

Focus Pool Points : 1 / 1
Arcane Spell Attack +6 • Trained 3 • Int 3
Arcane Spell DC 16 • Trained 3 • Base 10 • Int 3

Prepare Feather Fall for High Flying Days.
Prepare Pest Form instead, for Magician Assistant Days.

0act.png.a61e0f671d3c9b7b2c95d95b30b84b66.png1act.png.16b62298aa2574859b91f118b14c6017.png2act.png.07c9be13b139482bf744b8e43d8c7e6f.png3act.png.996c68a3f1f998b876561d959e0beba4.pngreact.png.948c56e8afef83649218b0fea42d456f.png

WEAPONS

Shortbow +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d6 P • Deadly 1d10 
Bulk : 1 | Hands : 1+ | Range : 60 ft | Reload : 0 | Bow
Ammunition : 30

Throwing Knife +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Agile • Thrown 20 ft
Bulk : 0.1 | Hands : 1 | Melee | Martial | Knife

Light Mace +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Shove

Main-Gauche +7 • Trained 3 • Dex 4 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 P • Finesse • Disarm • Agile Parry • Versatile S

Unarmed +3 • Trained 3 • Str 0 • Item 0 • Damage 1d4 B • Finesse • Agile • Nonlethal • Unarmed

Proficiency Trained: Martial • Simple • Unarmed

SKILLS

STRENGTH
Athletics +3 Trained

DEXTERITY
Acrobatics +7 Trained
Stealth +7 Trained
Thievery +7 Trained

INTELLIGENCE
Arcana +5  Trained
Occultism +5 Trained
Society +5  Trained
Lore : Shadow Plane +5 Trained
Lore : Warfare +5 Trained

WISDOM
Medicine +4 Trained

CHARISMA
Diplomacy +3 Trained

Languages : Common, Undercommon, Aklo, Shadowtongue

GEAR

Inventory — 
Money: 0 gp, 8 sp, 12 cp
Bulk 4.7/5 • Enc 5 (5 + Str 0) • Max 10 (10 + Str 0)

Adventurer's Pack • Bulk 1
    • Backpack
       • bedroll
       • rope (50 ft.)
       xxx • torches (5) (trade away 3)
    • Belt pouches (2)
       • chalk (10)
       • flint and steel
       • whetstone
       • rations (14)
       • soap
       • waterskin

Crowbar • Bulk L 
Grappling Hook • Bulk L (attached to rope)
Signal Whistle • Bulk ~ 
Healers Tools • Bulk L 

Arms and Armor
Shortbow • Bulk 1 
 - Arrows x 30 • Bulk 3L
Light Mace • Bulk L
Throwing Knife x 2  • Bulk 2L
Main-gauche • Bulk 1L 

Leather Armour • Bulk 1
Explorer's Clothes • Bulk L

Farvad al-Mehri (Human (Keleshite) | Swashbuckler (Gynmnast) 1 | Neutral Good)spacer.png

AC: 18 |  HP: 20/20 |  Perception: +6 | Fort: +5 | Ref: +9 | Will: +6 | Hero Points: 1/1 | Conditions: None

With a flourish, Farvad swung low and spun as a dervish, lashing out with a spinning leg and attempting to hook the woman who had attempted to strike him. He spun back up, poising himself to continue the dancing moves should she try to rise. It was a silent flourish, attempting as he was to weave a show with the flashing maneuvers.

Mechanics

Action 1: Trip vs Woman
Action 2: Ready action to Trip should she try to get up
Action 3: 

Name
Athletics to Trip
1d20+6 5
Athletics to Trip, Second Time
1d20+1 8

ร—