Questions And Chatters

Ruess

16 hours ago, Ruess said:

I'll allow it. It's a bit tricky and I think it isn't worth it but it's in the books as an option. Your share of the treasure goes elsewhere, to fund good deeds, yes?

That's the idea, yes.

Thanks I'm gonna finish that build.

On 2/1/2023 at 11:34 PM, Master_Enceladus said:

How optimized do we need to make our characters?

I am looking at the doing a healer potentially but had a general question on it and classes like it which are named in the Spell Compendium that don't have a list. How are the additional spells to be handled in this case? Would this be just select what we want that matches the description, then get final approval? For example, the Wu Jen notes "Add spells with elemental (except air), wood, and metal themes". So just wondering how this was to be handles should we go that route.

Also, are sanctified spells able to be used?

1.) I  ask that you find a balance. It would be easy to minmax, but doing so does away with some of the joy of creation. At the same time, a wizard is supposed to cast spells and a monk should be agile. So, to answer your question, please make a character who can fullfill a role and perform a function effectively.

2.) I am willing to allow them. But remember. They have a counterpart. 😈

On 2/1/2023 at 9:53 PM, crowe9107 said:

Ruess, two questions:

A:) How strictly are we adhering to the multi-classing rules?

B:) Are we following the rules for ex-monks and ex-paladins? 

Asking because I believe my build will mix fighter, paladin, and crusader, so order may be important depending on these rules. 

A.) Rules in full. Your three classes may get tricky unless your race pick helps there.

B.) Mostly yes, but I am willing to bend them a bit if you have something great in the works.

4 hours ago, Amoren said:

Baldur's dice gen seems to be... interesting... so far. xD

The gods are fickle and the dice even moreso.

• 2 weeks later...
ร—
ร—