The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions

Malkavian Grin

CHOOSE YOUR POISON  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which scenario do you most want to play FIRST?

• BONE HEART CRUSADERS - Join the Crusade, save the world! Don't forget your gas mask on the way out.
    • GALGENBECK SACRIFICE - Visit Luxurious Galgenbeck! Experience a tale of lost memories and omens of doom.
    • VAULTS OF TORMENT - Welcome to the Grøbe, debtor's prison of Schleswig. Try not to fully zombify.
    • STANDARD - A string of adventures built upon rumors, happenstance, and personal goals. Swords, Sorcery and The End of the World.

5 hours ago, XQbitor said:

Ah thanks. It's a little bit different than my previous site 😆

It really is; this is the first PbP site I've seen use dice in this way. It can be a little awkward until you've used it a bunch. If you have questions, just ask!

Since most of you are very close to being finished, I will do some finishing up here of my own.

The votes are in: We'll be starting with Vaults of Torment!

1. You will keep your starting gear.

2. You will keep any animals and carts/wagons/whatevers you may have. The king doesn't care; it's not his problem!

3. You DO NOT start in the prison. The campaign will start with your trial and subsequent "guilt" sentencing you to the Grøbe. Don't worry; it'll basically be one or two posts at most as I kick you all into the dungeon (possibly literally!). You will be bound, gagged, and surrounded by a hoard of guards so, no, Powers won't work either. Is this heavy-handed? Absolutely. The king can't take any chances at ruining this good thing he's got going!!!

4. I will offer you an EXTRA background option that is custom for this campaign. It will likely change your character a bit (and for some of you that may be a dealbreaker), but if you embrace it I'll allow you to Get Better IMMEDIATELY before the game starts. Please keep this SECRET unless you want to reveal it in-character for some reason.