General OOC

rogueblade0729

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

26 minutes ago, BobtheWizard said:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of all of my games. Nothing bad, just life and especially work have gotten too busy for me to keep playing. It has been fun playing with all of you and I wish you all the best. 

I'm sorry to see you go, friend. You've been wonderful, and you are always welcome back at our table if your life enables it.

Namárië.

59 minutes ago, grimlock said:

An auspicious day!

Happy to add that my wife and I just welcomed our newest baby boy. Everyone is doing well. Things will be a little hectic until we settle in at home. I will catch up on the new adventure this week.

That is wonderful news! Congratulations to the both of you.

Hello Everybody! Looking forward to adventuring with you. Thank you for allowing me to share in the fun. I have not read everything but from what I have, thank you for your service RogueBlade and congrats Grimlock, what a special time it will be for you.

With that said I will attempt to roll some stats:

Ability Scores

Ability Scores 2

Name
Ability Scores
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 5,6,1,1,2,2,3,1,5,6,5,5,6,6,4,4,4,5,2,1,1,5,6,1
Ability Scores 2
repeat(drop(4d6,lowest),6) 4,5,6,1,6,2,1,3,3,4,3,4,1,4,1,1,2,1,4,4,2,6,1,5

Loremaster: I would like to use my News from afar skill. I posted that in the IC thread but please let me know if you prefer I do that here or if it is ok there as well.

Thanks!