General OOC

rogueblade0729

One has the right combination of character traits to make it happen. Storyteller especially seems to me that he knows how to grab and hold attention. Not even gonna make you roll for it.

I encourage you all to use your skills in similar ways going forward, too! Also recall you can use them for mechanical benefits, such as adding d4s to dice rolls or gaining Inspiration.

hehe

Orn shouts as he rushes at the brigands, "Want me ta tell ye a story? There were a dwarf with a rally big mallet who smashed ye in tha face. Tha end."

Excellent! Unfortunately I've run very much out of time this weekend for MW stuff--tomorrow is dedicated to visiting family, and the day after is studying for an exam + presentation on Monday--so you all can expect a battle map and our first combat post on Monday. If I don't remember to post by Monday night / Tuesday morning, feel free to @ me so we can keep this rolling!

On 5/10/2024 at 4:19 PM, rogueblade0729 said:

Alright alright! Orn one-shots an enemy, and everyone else deals some pretty respectable damage to the others.

@codexgigas and @Old_Skuul are both up!

Nice!

Btw, I forgot to add +2 damage to Léofwyn's sword attack from Aelfric's strong quality. I only added the +4 from charge.