Lexicon

Please keep in mind that I have had this setting developing over twenty (20) plus years.  This setting originated in DnD 3e, migrated with 3.5, and into Pathfinder 1e.  I've also dipped the setting into a few other systems to see how it might play out.  It may eventually move into Pathfinder 2e, or something else completely yet again.  With that it's taken on some verbiage from other sources that I've liked or I've felt fit better.  Things like Gremlins here, for most people in common DnD or Pathfinder, are called Goblins.   The term Psionics, which originated in 3e, has stuck around. Though for Pathfinder now things are generally called Psychic, where the Psionics nomenclature has transitioned over to a 3rd party material.  I still like the word Psionic, but it has no connection with the Dreamscarred Press material.  I might refer to schools of magic as spheres.  This has no connection at all to the spheres system from Drop Dead Studios.  So please take into account there may be some situations where it may be better to confirm rather than assume on lexicon.  

Edited by ArcaneDesperado (see edit history)